AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-17, 05:22   Link #41
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iby View Post
I hope anyone here played BlazBlue?
Ragna the Bloodage has also had his right arm chopped of, and got the "new" that's imitation of his arm and acts as a source of his BlazBlue power
Spoiler for just in case:

The preview really seem to be promising.
Spoiler for pic:

Spoiler for pic 2:

Spoiler for pic:

Last edited by Soji; 2012-02-17 at 07:42.
Old 2012-02-17, 08:26   Link #42
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
actually now that i see that 2nd pic i dont think they are very happy look at their faces. They are watching Neo Gai iand he is giving a speech it seems, and given his new personality i dont think they liked what they heard. Maybe they are going to question him but Ayasa looks pissed in that picture to me.

I wonder if all those people in the back round are Void users gathered together for Gai to use as King.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2012-02-17 at 09:17.
Old 2012-02-17, 08:29   Link #43
Soji

^ now that you mention it. You're right. I wonder if they go where Shu and inori(mana...I still don't know if call her only Inori or manori or Inormari lol) and help them. One thing is sure they need that Shu regain the power of king(there si another genome someever and I'm sure Mana can do something about this) or they are finish. I mean gai + power of king and how he is now is a really bad news.
And yeah I think that all that people are void user.
Old 2012-02-17, 08:35   Link #44
reaper_unique

Gai is obviously another tool to make Japan rise again and fight against the UN...That's going to bomb Japan...?!

He is not the real king either of course and Shoe will slay him together with all those other tools (last part won't happen, that would make the ending good, which won't happen).
Old 2012-02-17, 10:58   Link #45
Sixth
Hu Tao

What does the preview said?
Old 2012-02-17, 11:09   Link #46
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
What does the preview said?
Source from 4chan.
Translated preview for episode 18:

>Was I able to live this long because I could make a difference?
>What am I able to do now?
>Gai and the 24 wards declare war against the world (not entirely sure about this translation)
>Inori and I need to escape from Tokyo, which is under martial law.
>Inori makes a decision in order to save me, while Arisa Kuhouin and Ghost Unit begin to surround us.
>Next episode: Dear
>The Guilty Crown will test me.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:14   Link #47
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
>Inori makes a decision in order to save me, while Arisa Kuhouin and Ghost Unit begin to surround us.
Mana bloodbath here it comes, can't wait. This time Arisa won't have only a pierced hand :> (she already have a pierced hand and that place, but there still more places to pierce).

Ohh and Gai waging a war against the world is probably why his lackeys tsugumi/agro/ayase aren't so happy in the car. They will still follow him anyway ^^.

Ohhh and I wonder if Arisa is stupid or something. Ghost Unit stinks with GHQ from a mile away, yet she's all buddy buddy with them, one second they kill them and the next second she's already their servant ^^.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:16   Link #48
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Source from 4chan.

>Gai and the 24 wards declare war against the world (not entirely sure about this translation)
holy crap so Arisa really has joined the other side if she is with the ghost unit and they are surrounding them their is only reason for them to do that, they either want to finish off Shu or they are there to retrieve Inori. The funny thing is Shu is no threat at the moment so for them to be hunting him down means there is something that we do not know they still perceive him as a threat and i cant believe Haruka would allow her own child to suffer like this, cant wait to hear her excuse.

Im just not sure what to make of Arisa now, does she have a sound mind or is she blinded by her attraction to Gai. All i know is if Arisa gets even close to Shu i think Inori will finish the job she started in episode 16.

Also if the translation is right Ayasa and the rest might be in the humvee looking for Shu not going to join Gai's new world order the looks on their faces tell me they are very unhappy. If they go and get Shu i guess the battle lines have been drawn. What remains of Funeral Parlor with Shu and Inori and possibly Yahiro vs Gai, Arisa possibly the rest of the students, the Antibodies so bascially everyone lol.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:20   Link #49
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
and i cant believe Haruka would allow her own child to suffer like this, cant wait to hear her excuse.
Really you think she treats Shu as her own child?
Hah that woman is nowhere near a friend level, not even mentioning the mother level of affectedness.
Her excuse if we will get any will be some BS about continuing her husband work or other world peace shit.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:23   Link #50
Sixth
Hu Tao

Why people think that Haruka should treated her "son" well? That is not her biological son. Like she will give a damn about Shu.

Arisa fickle as autumn skies.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:24   Link #51
Soji

Quote:
Source from 4chan.

Thanks ..well there is the chance of her give herself to the enemy for save Shu..but then again I'm sure she know better than that ...so the chance of her let mana take over or use mana power is high.
Then again the last phrase ...(the guilty cronw will teast me) sound like that arm will come in the next ep. Will be interesting to see this.
One thing is sure i dubt they are there for Inori I mean if gai really want her why he dont take her when she was ko?
And declare war ...wow O_o It's seem that Shu and inori are in the middle of the storm there.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:27   Link #52
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

I think new Gai is Shibungi somehow, based on hair colour and how their attitudes may seem to be similar.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:32   Link #53
Akashin

Quote:
Why people think that Haruka should treated her "son" well? That is not her biological son. Like she will give a damn about Shu.
Probably because, biological or not (and has there been any confirmation on the status of their relationship that I've missed, or is the idea of them not being related still just speculation that everybody seems to be getting behind?), she's his mother? I don't know about you, but I don't think their relationship has to be by blood for that to mean something. And as we've seen several times, she does care about Shu on some level, she just cares more about whatever it is she's trying to do and isn't above screwing with her own son.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:33   Link #54
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiszero View Post
I think new Gai is Shibungi somehow, based on hair colour and how their attitudes may seem to be similar.
Well we sure don't see him anymore so it's possible. One thing is sure Inori will stay with shu until the end. I mean we alredy had her abduction so I don't think will happen again(especially with only 5 ep left)
Old 2012-02-17, 11:35   Link #55
blue_sora

So my guess next episode will go like this:

Gai wanted to take Inori, but somehow Inori was able to escape and take Shu with her. Then Gai leave the operation of capturing Inori (or pressuring Shu more if it's Haruka's plan) to Arisa and the Ghost Unit.

Then Gai declare the War on World, I presume Argo, Tsugumi and Ayase disagrees somehow and going to team up with Shu. Which if this happens will be completely ridiculous because Argo was completely fine with Shu being betrayed. Tsugumi too.

Then suddenly Daryl comes out and saves Shu and Inori, then Shu got his new arm! Somehow. Maybe Segai will give Shu the new arm. Hopefully Arisa died at the end of the episode.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:43   Link #56
EroKing

Well, since the U.N. decided to nuke Japan they have no choice but to fight back.
Don't see Arisa surviving this series after watching episode 17. Souta too, I'm sure he will die in a lolworthy fashion.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:46   Link #57
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

There needs to be a Flamethrower Void to deal with the likes of Arisa and Yahiro.

Speaking of which,does anyone know what Shu's Void is?
Old 2012-02-17, 11:50   Link #58
Xaturas

Quote:
Don't see Arisa surviving this series after watching episode 17. Souta too, I'm sure he will die in a lolworthy fashion.
Like one of the Cannon Fodder girl, who got shot in the face by robot at point blank range eeheheehe XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
Speaking of which,does anyone know what Shu's Void is?
His new hand will be his Void.
Naah no one knows it could be anything considering the shit he's gone trough.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:51   Link #59
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Really you think she treats Shu as her own child?
Hah that woman is nowhere near a friend level, not even mentioning the mother level of affectedness.
Her excuse if we will get any will be some BS about continuing her husband work or other world peace shit.
Quote:

Arisa fickle as autumn skies.
well i mean its obvious that shes not his real mother. But she is confusing she is doing all these things that is causing him pain and suffering but on the other hand its also obvious that she does care for him, if she did not she wouldnt make comments like "Shu will never forgive me for this" if she didnt care on some level she wouldnt feel the need to make comments like that everytime she does something. She will mostly likely live to the end though i dont think she will die.
Old 2012-02-17, 11:53   Link #60
EroKing

I hope they show her giving some sort of explanation what exactly she is trying to do soon >.>