AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-02-02, 09:24   Link #621
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

That's the Special Fan Disc for Seinarukana. Both Nanashi and Rehme can take on a larger humanoid form, and that means, of course, taking on human size form. They're loli, so it's only natural when they take on humanoid size that it reflects them as loli.

That's quite rude. Zetsu is a lolicon. Or maybe not that, and it's the case of the girl he made love to and also fall in love with just so happens to be a loli. ^^

I haven't played them, but those two are a gaiden prequel to Seinarukana. Just check vndb.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 10:51   Link #622
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

The special Fan Disc is actually the after-story of Seinarukana.

Spoiler for just in case:
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 11:37   Link #623
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Really, just like opposites. . Ahh. didn't Rehme commented about her small chibi form is because it's easier for her, including expanding less mana or something? Probably not, given your word. AGTH and ATLAS can only do so much ;__;
Old 2012-02-02, 17:05   Link #624
Rain Heartnet

Hi
can someone tell me, which is the true route?
Rain Heartnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 18:18   Link #625
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

A good question, and one I personally haven't been able to answer with 100% confidence up to this day. It's Either Satsuki's or Narukana's route, both can fit said criteria and unless memory fails me, there really isn't anything to suggest one over the other with absolute certainty. The situation is less clear cut than it was in Aselia.
Old 2012-02-02, 18:34   Link #626
Rain Heartnet

hmm im doing narukanas route atm...
my first was ruphtuna. the proplem is i cant read jap at all and i only understand about 60-70% of the talking ^^''
Spoiler for about the last boss...:
Old 2012-02-03, 10:08   Link #627
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

True route should be Narukana. At least, that's what I usually see people say.. Well, she's more of a main character than Satsuki, being the centered character and all.

@Rain Heartnet

I believe that was never really explained or made known. But, well, Yaga is a Law Eternal. She's driven by her shinken, so...
Spoiler for ...:

Yaga's eien shinken is of the second rank.
Old 2012-02-03, 10:31   Link #628
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
True route should be Narukana. At least, that's what I usually see people say.. Well, she's more of a main character than Satsuki, being the centered character and all.
And that's the thing really - while she certainly is the titular character, that doesn't really give her a in-story dominance, plot conclusion wise. We can easily single Narukana and Satsuki out from the rest - both stories feature dealings with null mana, Yaga as the final boss, and Nozomu becomes an Eternal at the end of either path. Tit for tat, both leave us in a fairly similar position. (Everyone else is obviously out, seeing there is no Eternalit-y (yes, I just made up a new word) to be gained, and Et-Ca-Rifa is a fake final boss).

In Aselia the titular character is indeed the "canon route" that's set in stone both in-story, due to all the follow up material, and Euphoria. In Seinarukana ... I can't say, as there really isn't anything that would tip the scale in either Narukana's or Satsuki's direction. I suppose we will never find out until the 3rd installment of the series comes out, if that ever happens
Old 2012-02-03, 12:53   Link #629
Rain Heartnet

thx for the ansers^^
1 more question...about euphoria's mana link why does it somtimes give her 2 mana and not only 1? is it random? or is it curs i only got version 1.0003?
Old 2012-02-03, 13:09   Link #630
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

@Skyfall
Most of your points are valid enough. Though I think it's because in the grand scheme of things, beyond being the titular character, is the reason why most believe it's Narukana. After all, Rogas' plans involved freeing Narukana. She along with Aselia are pivotal to whatever he's planning. But I guess we'll have to wait on the third game (still have faith here) to be 100% sure.

If you could have it your way though, which route would you pick for true route? Between Narukana and Satsuki, who do you like more?

Edit.

@Rain Heartnet
I don't know about that since I used a game save to plow through the gameplay (^^). If you want enemies to be more of a challenge, then it's probably best if you don't update to 1.00.06. Some enemies skills and some some of your characters skills got toned down. Even Yaga got toned down in 1.00.06. 1.00.05 or 1.00.04 would probably be best if you want the challenge. But 1.00.06 does fix some % damage skills and give some others more attributes. One in particular would be Immortal Will, which becomes actually more useful in SH because it finally got % damage on it.

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2012-02-03 at 13:32.
Old 2012-02-03, 13:31   Link #631
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
If you could have it your way though, which route would you pick for true route? Between Narukana and Satsuki, who do you like more?
I can't stand either of them, personally It's also the reason why I did both of their routes as my two last ones - Everyone else in the cast held a much bigger appeal over me. (My favorite is easily Katima, followed by Ruputna for some whacky fun, and Naya isn't far behind that either ... though her route and romance were kinda facepalm-worthy).

Satsuki got on my nerves from early on with her general intrusiveness in Nozomu's life, and her jealous interactions with Nozomi were like nails on chalkboard. Not that Nozomi was much different in this regard, so I generally learned to dislike this pair of rivals fairly quickly. And their accumulated jealousy and venom when some other female start to appear in Nozomu's vicinity ... urgh.

Narukana is just an arrogant, haughty ojousama wannabe that I wanted to stuff back in her cave 10 minutes after retrieving her. If that were a story option I would, even if it would mean losing one of the best AR characters.

So, to answer whom would I choose based on preferences, my answer would be neither! Sadly that's not an option, as it's obviously one of them ... so I'll just say I have no preference in the matter. Between a rock and a hard place, as the saying goes.
Old 2012-02-03, 13:51   Link #632
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Ah, I see. Heh , I didn't expect that. ^^ Those two are considered the better heroines by most. They do have their own appeals and good qualities and all.

Like for Narukana. Even if she's an arrogant and haughty ojousama wanabe (many find his appealing :P), she's actually caring and has compassion, as a Goddess (in her mind), no less. Among other things too. Having nearly unstoppable god-like powers definitely has appeal, especially with her behavior and act fit for a haughty ojousama. She can back it up and has room to gloat more. With the aforementioned personality, there's a reason she acts the way she does. I'm sure you know she's really insecure, in a childishly cute and innocent way. that has lots of moe amae.

But, eh, different strokes and all, so I can understand if some are put off regardless. Amae to many can be a negative thing. It really depends on personal perspective and preference.
Old 2012-02-03, 14:25   Link #633
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Aye, it's as you say - different strokes for different people. My two most disliked character archetypes in general are ojousamas and tsunderes (of the "new" kind at least, I can work with the "old" variation), so it takes a lot of work to make me care, or even be capable of standing such characters. The fact that Narukana started pretty high up on the haughtiness scale didn't help either, even more so because she can back up her act - treating others poorly because you have the stature to get away with it won't win any points at all with me. Unless we count disdain points

With Satsuki, it was the intrusiveness of her approach to Nozomu that ticked me off, and her acting (acting being the key word) all innocent about it, as if she wouldn't understand what's weird about her approach. No respect for personal space at all, and her back and forth bickering with Nozomi was like constantly being forced to listen to two angry cats hissing and growling at each other under your window - pure irritation (I couldn't stand Thalia either, but thankfully she isn't a main character ... hell, she isn't even a good character at all, so I didn't even have to use her in battles).

Like I said, Katima's personality appealed to me the most with her open honesty. Her gentle nature was tempered by her warrior-like practicality, so that was just the right amount of sweet without being pure melting fluff. Overbearing sense of duty aside, I found her very much likable overall.

Likewise, Naya's practicality (yet well-meaning demeanor) and Ruputna's innocently straight-forward nature had an appeal of their own. It's a shame their routes were kinda lacking compared to the two "big ones", but ah well - at least I had fun reading them.

Only thing I regret is not going for Naya first ... had I known how broken she becomes with her route skills, I would have abused her power a couple of playthroughs sooner. She is an absolute AR death machine when bolstered with her special skills, and being red element, she moves very quickly to boot. Hell, if you are on her route specifically, IIRC she gets the second highest IT of them all, only Sorluska being quicker than her.
Old 2012-02-04, 09:41   Link #634
Bibianne
Full-time Kouhai

Translation thingy :3

Okai! Just finished installing the game although burdensome

and guess what, i don't understand any single word in it.

Is there any translation patch for this game? A translation for Config might be sooooo helpful!

Muacck!~ Thanks in advance
Bibianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 04:55   Link #635
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

translation patch is still on-going.

They're done translating chapter 7. You can see the progress here

Last edited by PhoenixG; 2012-02-06 at 05:07.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-09, 17:47   Link #636
Rain Heartnet

Spoiler for a question About Naru-Eternal:
Old 2012-02-10, 09:16   Link #637
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

@Skyfall

I see. For me, tsundere and ojou-sama are some of my most liked archetypes, among other archetypes too. Even if that's the case, I can still find them unlikeable if they aren't designed well or endearing enough, which is usually a case of overbearing levels or certain personality traits I find off-putting.

Narukana is just about right for me in terms of haughtiness and ojou-sama persona without being overbearing and has a childishly princess cuteness for contrast. For Satsuki, her character is the school idol and dependable senpai. Taking into account your view and comment regarding her, I find her interesting because she isn't so typical to her archetype and has a bit of freshness to her due to that reason. Though my view and perception regarding Satsuki differs in that I don't see her act as bad or something to dislike. It's not like she's doing it to be a bitch or out of deception, rather, it's how she really is, which makes her pretty fun. I don't see her "personal space" or bickering with Nozomi as irritating either. The latter is quite entertaining and brought some liveliness to the series.

Ah, I thought many liked Thalia. She's a tsundere that isn't overbearing and is really easy to see through. She's the type that doesn't mean bad and doesn't attract spite (for most, anyways) with her abrasiveness. Her dynamic and interactions with Sorluska is probably one of the better ones in the game, being highly amusing, are cute together, and really makes one want to say: just fuck already! Thalia does suck in battle, though. She's really the worst, even is behind Subaru. At least Subaru has a pretty good % damg skill. But, anyways, we have different preferences and views. Our opinions are different, but understandable and that's fine. ^^

I like Katima and Naya. Ruputna is simply okay with me. I can understand why you'd prefer them since you generally dislike tsundere and ojou-sama. Those girls more or less contrast those archetypes that you dislike. Katima's route is generally liked, but Naya and Ruputna's routes are the worst ones, with Naya being the worst of the two. Naya really deserves a better route. ><.

From what I gather, endgame and on SH, Naya is probably the third best AR, but the best for 1vs1. There's nothing her route skill can't 1 shot. On her route, she's the third fastest character, only Katima (by 1) along with Sorluska (by 5) are faster. Euphoria would be second best AR, but best for killing all enemies. Two rounds of Doom Judgment is all that's needed to kill all enemies and that's even before the enemy can attack back. Narukana, of course, is the best AR, but is second to Naya and Euphoria for 1v1 and all enemies kill speed respectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Heartnet View Post
Spoiler for a question About Naru-Eternal:
Spoiler for ...:

I hate when that happens. The fan disc was done by Xuse without the main staff who created the Eternity Sword series since they had left to form the company Eternal by then, so, maybe that's why.
Old 2012-02-10, 13:20   Link #638
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Like I said, Katima's personality appealed to me the most with her open honesty. Her gentle nature was tempered by her warrior-like practicality, so that was just the right amount of sweet without being pure melting fluff. Overbearing sense of duty aside, I found her very much likable overall.
For sure.

Quote:
Only thing I regret is not going for Naya first ... had I known how broken she becomes with her route skills, I would have abused her power a couple of playthroughs sooner. She is an absolute AR death machine when bolstered with her special skills, and being red element, she moves very quickly to boot. Hell, if you are on her route specifically, IIRC she gets the second highest IT of them all, only Sorluska being quicker than her.
Really? I always ARed 2-3 Blacks once levels suited them - particularly Katima. I only found Naya powerful in the Supporter slot and found her way too fragile in other slots to depend on.
Old 2012-02-10, 14:03   Link #639
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Really? I always ARed 2-3 Blacks once levels suited them - particularly Katima. I only found Naya powerful in the Supporter slot and found her way too fragile in other slots to depend on.
Believe me, I thought so too at first - a good supporter, but not really enough oomph for direct attacker slot, and her physical defense was basically made of paper ... coupled with low HP, she simply got torn apart as defender. Then I got her route skills ... sweet bejeesus, how that changed her! The normal difficulty special skills already make her a monster (and Eternal Aselia wasn't joking when saying that she has the potential to oneshot anything, with the higher difficulty stronger skills).

her 750/9999 defense skill (the one you get after Normal mode playthrough of her route) pretty much makes her invulnerable. Needless to say she becomes immune to F attacks, and the 750 for M is actually more than it looks - if memory serves me, her armor had a hidden property that caused the M defense part to increase by 50% when attacked (The very first attack already activating said effect and taking it in to account), stacking up to 3 times. Multiply this by her defense skill, and she pretty much becomes a freaking wall.

And that's going from normal to hard, if you do another replay on normal, I don't think there is anything that can actually hurt her, green dragons aside ... not that it matters much - she simply annihilates green dragons. Same for those big green golems (though unlike dragons, the golems can't actually hurt her) - give her 3 attack phases (assuming normal mode skills), and she will serve you either of them on a silver plate.

Remember those pesky blue attackers during 12th or whatever was the final chapter, and how they did a fairly good job at ripping through all but your green defenders? They actually can't damage Naya! These Blue attackers usually came in pairs with a black defender, who had those pesky defense skills that reflected up to 50% damage. Ouch.

Except Naya can pretty much ignore this mechanic as well - it didn't matter if she reduced herself to 1HP (reflect can't kill) while attacking said blacks - no one was capable of actually taking off that last 1HP. So I simply kept sending her in battle with said 1HP (until it was time to rest in a town to recover skill usage anyway) and watching her lay waste. A highly amusing sight indeed. Hell, Yaga couldn't damage her on normal difficulty!

She may not look like it at first, and her storyline was pretty bad ... but it certainly turned her in to a cute and fuzzy wrecking ball of the likes I hadn't thought possible for her. Her armor makes her borderline invincible, her attack skill does ridiculous damage (as do all % attacks, but her's scales with her F stat, which will be above 500% even on normal), and her support skills will mop up whatever remains standing. Given that she starts with 4 mana in support slot sometime around endgame, you can pull off 2 consecutive fire rains at the start of combat. That alone will pretty much mop up most normal mob packs. Switch to Lightning Fire or something when it's time to zap green dragons/golems.

She doesn't have the flexibility of Narukana, and enemy teams with banishers can be annoying to deal with as result, but there isn't much that can stop her - pick a lane and set her loose down it, watch her raze everything in her path. Once you get her route skills, it's a waste to keep her in a party - it only hampers her destructive prowess.
Old 2012-02-10, 15:28   Link #640
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Outside her route, Naya is good as supporter in other routes, so long as you aren't fighting against vanish skills, anyways. She can't tank Material dmg much until she gets her ultimate def skill and is only average as an attacker for Force dmg.

But once you get her ultimate skills, she's great as attacker (Cosmic Tempest can kill anything in 1 or 2 hits, etc) and still is good supporter. As defender, she can pretty much tank either Material or Force dmg due to her ultimate def skill's ability. Especially against Force dmg, which makes Naya like Esperia in EnA with her Eternal skill 'Absolute' against Attack dmg. It's nearly impossible to harm her when she has 9999 Force defense. One of her ultimate def skill's effect is to increase her Material defense by 50%. At SH, the skill has 1800 Material defense. 50% of that and stacking effect that last until the end of combat (not merely turns)... Yeah. The only thing that'll harm her are % and Buster skills. Though % and Buster attacks will get through anything short of Protection skills.

One major con about her is that she doesn't have any AV support skills, so she can get countered by vanish. But with Cosmic Tempest, she can still kill without any problems.

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel