AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-02, 21:57   Link #1621
hinakatbklyn

Supporting Mio, no problem. Predicting Mio to win against Yuki....... She may not be ready yet. On the other hand, I think Mikoto does have a chance at beating Taiga (although experience in ISML may tell another story).
Old 2010-04-02, 22:43   Link #1622
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn View Post
On the other hand, I think Mikoto does have a chance at beating Taiga (although experience in ISML may tell another story).
Actually, Mikoto has exactly the same amount of experience Taiga does, give or take a few championship matches.
Old 2010-04-02, 22:44   Link #1623
Team Rocket Elite

Hinagiku really went to town on Maria. I guess it's the expected result due to being a same fanbase match. Hinagiku vs Saginomiya Isumi is going to be a bloodbath. Rika ended up losing to Ami. i knew it was going to be a close match but I though Rika would come out ahead. Sanzen'in Nagi also looked pretty good in her match against Ui.
Old 2010-04-02, 23:10   Link #1624
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
lol Tsukasa vs Ryou. And Haruhi vs Konata.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2010-04-02, 23:51   Link #1625
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
OMG... the next match will be a very difficult one....haven't here yesterday so I'm kinda surprised what the upcoming matches are...

so the great 7 will be slim down to only 4....

Quote:
On the other hand, I think Mikoto does have a chance at beating Taiga
agree *raises flag for biribiri*
Old 2010-04-03, 00:16   Link #1626
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

The Round 6's results were just as I expected, to the point that it was boring. Next round looks alot more fun though.
Old 2010-04-03, 00:56   Link #1627
Eater of All
NOM

Aw Nagisa and Nanoha. Other than that though, Shana rapes and Saki gets stomped on as per usual; calm before the storm that is Aqua7.

You can do this, Yuki.
Old 2010-04-03, 04:27   Link #1628
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Wow, 58-vote margin between Isumi and Minori. o.o
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-04-03, 06:17   Link #1629
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
The Round 6's results were just as I expected, to the point that it was boring. Next round looks alot more fun though.
Agreed. Only surprise was Nadeko's big margin over Saten. Pretty convinced Saten isn't DE material now.

Hmm....Round 7 has some real bombs.

Mikoto v Taiga
Yuki v Mio
Saber v Shana
Hitagi v Yui
Kyou v Hinagiku

Undefeated status is going to drop from 6 to no more than 3 after this round. Now this is a round that is delectable.
Old 2010-04-03, 08:20   Link #1630
exec

Isumi>Minori
Hinagiku>Maria
Yuki>C.C.
Kotomi<Mio
Yui>Hanyuu
Horo>Mei
Kyou>Mikuru
Kagami>Nodoka
Nadeko>Ruiko
Nagisa<Mikoto
Minatsu<Shana
Haruhi>Chiaki
Azusa>Louise
Kurimu>Tsukasa
Nagi>Ui
Fate>Ryou
Nymph<Hitagi
Mafuyu>Mihoko
Ami>Rika
Yami<Rin
Taiga>Chizuru
Ikaros<Tomoyo
Nanoha<Saber
Illya>Fuuko
Konata>Ushio

Sora<Akane

*Red - Don't Like It
Green - Like It
Orange - Neither
Old 2010-04-03, 10:48   Link #1631
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

Holo had better beat Fate... if she doesn't, well, I'll... be... disappointed (very, very disappointed)!
Old 2010-04-03, 11:04   Link #1632
hinakatbklyn

Personal preference Fate over Holo. Prediction, it could go either way.

Having to pick and predict Hina over Kyou is going to be tough.

If Hitagi/Yui waited until the K-on second season started it would of been an even match. Now, I would pick Yui but my prediction would be Hitagi

Until Shana loses, I can't predict anyone could beat her, but Saber is not going to go down without a fight.
Old 2010-04-03, 11:09   Link #1633
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Oops, missed Fate v Holo. That is another good one.

Well, they said Shana could go 63-0 last year. Then Shinku pulled off a surprise to spoil that. Then Hinagiku pulled off the surprise in early DE and then the 11 vote thriller to clinch the title. Shana is the favourite - but there's always the question of whether enough people will find a character to rally behind when the other option(s) remaining appeal to them more than Shana.
Old 2010-04-03, 11:18   Link #1634
hinakatbklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post

Well, they said Shana could go 63-0 last year. Then Shinku pulled off a surprise to spoil that.
(Had to check the archives to make sure who beat Shana in 2009 besides Hinagiku)

Tomoyo 1411
Shana 1306

Last edited by hinakatbklyn; 2010-04-03 at 11:33.
Old 2010-04-03, 12:57   Link #1635
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I shouldn't have posted that during a major headache. -_- Moral - never eat too much 70%+ cocoa chocolate in a short period of time. That stuff can have some nasty side effects.

Shana won the rematch in DE, from memory.

Hinagiku might be a source of anti-Shana votes again, but if it means Hinagiku would win the tiara again, that may deter people. Mikoto or Mio, on the other hand - they're having very strong numbers every round. For them to have to face each other so early - ouch. I'd think one of those two could be the one to spoil the perfect season.

There is a major discrepancy from last year, though. The sample size is much bigger. When you can potentially have over 5k votes instead of around 2.5k in a match, things could be very different.

As for the undefeated breaker matches, thinking Mikoto will beat Taiga, Mio will beat Yuki and Shana will beat Saber. but not by much.

Since it's the season, anyone have an opinion of which of the ISML contestants would look the best dressed up in bunny outfits/the Easter bunny? Visual evidence is a plus.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2010-04-03 at 13:54.
Old 2010-04-03, 15:36   Link #1636
wontaek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
I shouldn't have posted that during a major headache. -_- Moral - never eat too much 70%+ cocoa chocolate in a short period of time. That stuff can have some nasty side effects.

Shana won the rematch in DE, from memory.

Hinagiku might be a source of anti-Shana votes again, but if it means Hinagiku would win the tiara again, that may deter people. Mikoto or Mio, on the other hand - they're having very strong numbers every round. For them to have to face each other so early - ouch. I'd think one of those two could be the one to spoil the perfect season.

There is a major discrepancy from last year, though. The sample size is much bigger. When you can potentially have over 5k votes instead of around 2.5k in a match, things could be very different.

As for the undefeated breaker matches, thinking Mikoto will beat Taiga, Mio will beat Yuki and Shana will beat Saber. but not by much.

Since it's the season, anyone have an opinion of which of the ISML contestants would look the best dressed up in bunny outfits/the Easter bunny? Visual evidence is a plus.
Akaba Chizuru
Old 2010-04-03, 15:40   Link #1637
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Hard match for Fate. Hope she can pull it off. Haruhi and Shana were a losing battle, but Horo should be right around striking distance for her.
Old 2010-04-03, 18:26   Link #1638
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner
Personally, I don't even wanna think about that... too many weird Easter Bunny encounters at the mall as a small child. I'm sorry but the Easter Bunny trying steal Santa's gimmick in the mall ain't right! Sure switching Santa's chair to one made of white wicker may fool some people... but a picture and me telling a silent rabbit what I want proved it was nothing but a cheap knock-off!
*Being semi-serious and tring to be funny at the same time... may not have pulled it off*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi.
Hard match for Fate. Hope she can pull it off. Haruhi and Shana were a losing battle, but Horo should be right around striking distance for her.
Sorry D, I hope you are dead wrong!!! I want Hol(r)o to walk all over her!
Old 2010-04-03, 18:26   Link #1639
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

My face when Fate loses to Horo.
Old 2010-04-03, 18:45   Link #1640
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I doubt Holo will lose to Fate. She's like a previous tiara holder.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
contest, isml, saimoe, tournament, voting