AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-08, 15:03   Link #941
Zakoo

I give Koneko a 10/10 on this picture.

The lolicon in me is rising.
Old 2012-01-08, 15:07   Link #942
EvI

i understand your feelings mate
koneko kawaii
she is like a pet aahuahuah
but akeno is the best so far...
Old 2012-01-08, 15:21   Link #943
dannclark

speaking of koneko does she still get angry at ise when he does peverted stuff after she falls for him or is she like wanting it now? lol
Old 2012-01-08, 15:39   Link #944
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
well this post is free to anyone post they questions but if n0m@n whishes for us to stop then i well stop ok?
@n0m@n
retirement? are ya crazy? if ya stop the tranlations and i die from adiction i'll come back from the dead,travel from south to north, find wherever you be,kill you and eat your remains,okay? ù-ú
@fazri
you here? i thought you were only in the Baka Tsuki forum, good to see you here, and answering the question ;D
yeah i'm here.
i'm aswering question but with only general idea because i read this ln using atlas translator.so it's totally suck and confusing but better than nothing,i totallu addicted to this story.
i will read new update by nom@an or code-zero when he update this story because his translation is good and detailed.
before when i read vol 3 with atlas i don't know that matsuda and motohama spread rumor like that because i don't understand the trans but after nom@an translate i laught so hurt that hurt my stomach.
i agree with you if he retire i will get withdraw syntom from addiction
Old 2012-01-08, 15:49   Link #945
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I prefer mature woman. It's such a shame they made Yuuma-chan so sexy in her fall-angel outfit which didn't appear in manga and LN. T^T
My most favorite is Akeno! I have a ponytail fetish!
Old 2012-01-08, 16:11   Link #946
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I prefer mature woman. It's such a shame they made Yuuma-chan so sexy in her fall-angel outfit which didn't appear in manga and LN. T^T
My most favorite is Akeno! I have a ponytail fetish!

me too it's so good to see someone with the same fetish as me
glad to meet ya men ;D

@fazri
me too but i don't want to have this kind of friend kkkkk ;D
Old 2012-01-08, 18:22   Link #947
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

My most favorite ponytail girl is Kirika from C3 btw. I love her kuudere attitude. I also love Kaori Kanzaki from TAMNI as well as Meiya from Muv-Luv. Akeno beats everyone but Kirika for me.
Old 2012-01-08, 18:24   Link #948
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
me too it's so good to see someone with the same fetish as me
glad to meet ya men ;D

@fazri
me too but i don't want to have this kind of friend kkkkk ;D
i like akeno to because she so sexy and alluring,well i like ponytail too.
hehehe..
matsuda and motohama is fucking ugly in the anime,i curious if ise parent will show up in the anime because his parent hilarious.
from the look ise is not to bad but because he to honest to the desire he have so woman don't like him.
Old 2012-01-08, 18:46   Link #949
Athena
The Power of One

I wonder what happens when a fallen angel dies...
Old 2012-01-08, 18:59   Link #950
n0m@n
C-Z

@Evi
Don't worry I'm not retiring. Also feel free to ask questions which hasn't been revealed or answered. I said I will make a long summary of each volume but some people took it is a resignation.

@Mcloving
1.) He only payed a price on using the balance-breaker because he hasn't mastered using his Boosted Gear yet. In volume 4 Azazel gives him a bracelet which becomes the price for Ise using the uncomplete-Balance breaker once again. In volume 5 he masters it and doesn't have to pay any price for using balance-breaker anymore.

2.) Yes there is a limit on how much Ise can double his powers. It's said that Boosted Gear allows the user to get a infinite power. But it also depends on how strong the possessors body is. So there would be a limit depending on how strong the user is.

3.) It has been stated that once you get a peerage you will receive a "horn". Also if your servants get a power boost there's no reason why the master can't. It's kind of said that King also gets something but the author hasn't mentioned it properly yet.

4.) The anatagonists in volume 4 tried to do that but failed because they were 1 sword short and the protagonists stopped them. The original Excalibur, Durrandal and the Amannomurakumo-no-tsurugi are said to be the strongest holy-swords which will be mentioned the next chapter, Volume 3 Life 2.

5.) He kinda does. He gets one of the former dragon-lords and make him chase Ise around the mountain for 2 weeks where Ise had to hunt his own food. Poor guy....

6.) Yes. But Saji's Sacred Gear is more like a technique type and not a head-on fight like Ise's.

7.) Gasper is Rias's servant "Bishop". He exists before the story began but he appears in volume 4 so he probably won't appear in the anime.

@yuuichi9
It's said that the reason why Ise lost was because he couldn't tell the power difference between him and Irina. Koneko and Irina basically said that Ise could have won if he boosted one more time.

@dannclark
Yes Koneko still hits Ise even after she falls for him. Sometimes because he did something perverted. Sometimes because he pays attention to another girl.

@KiRa08o2
Usually when someone dies they go to heaven or hell. But in volume 1, Freed states that fallen-angel who are abandoned by God does not go to heaven nor hell. They perish into nothing.

By the way the next chapter is really long because it takes up to 30% of the whole novel. It has double the page of the previous chapter so it might take longer to translate than the previous chapter.
Old 2012-01-08, 20:25   Link #951
Athena
The Power of One

BTW, guys, here's a rule on Baka-Tsuki:

Quote:
Do not ask when Chapters will be released

You are not permitted to ask when chapters will be released. Scripts are released once the Translator group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate the group's staff and make them leave the scene. That will mean even slower releases or none at all. Please have some patience.
So for now, let's have some fun spoiling each other.
Old 2012-01-08, 20:26   Link #952
Mcloving

Thanks for the answers n0m@n. So theoretically, as long as he gets stronger (increasing his base stats) the boost gear will continually be able to make him stronger. Wouldn't that potentially make the boost gear "the" strongest sacred gear - maybe even stronger then the true longinus?

Last edited by Mcloving; 2012-01-08 at 20:55. Reason: Grammar
Old 2012-01-08, 21:19   Link #953
yuiichi9

So basically if issei's body were to evolve some day into a body that doesn't have a limit then he could have infinite power?
Old 2012-01-08, 21:32   Link #954
yuzen003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcloving View Post
Thanks for the answers n0m@n. So theoretically, as long as he gets stronger (increasing his base stats) the boost gear will continually be able to make him stronger. Wouldn't that potentially make the boost gear "the" strongest sacred gear - maybe even stronger then the true longinus?
Considering "Divine Divided", the white dragon's sacred gear, halves the opponent's power at the same rate as the Boosteded Gear doubles it, the Boosted Gear isn't nearly the most powerful. Reading some of the other longinus abilities n0m@n mentioned earlier in the thread makes it clear that the high end longinus don't rely on raw power, which is all the boosted gear can provide, they rely on abilities. It doesn't matter how strong Ise is, his attack would never connect against "Dimension Lost" and given he has a limit to his stamina "Annihilation Maker" would be able to wear him down and beat him eventually.
Old 2012-01-08, 21:43   Link #955
Mcloving

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post
Considering "Divine Divided", the white dragon's sacred gear, halves the opponent's power at the same rate as the Boosteded Gear doubles it, the Boosted Gear isn't nearly the most powerful. Reading some of the other longinus abilities n0m@n mentioned earlier in the thread makes it clear that the high end longinus don't rely on raw power, which is all the boosted gear can provide, they rely on abilities. It doesn't matter how strong Ise is, his attack would never connect against "Dimension Lost" and given he has a limit to his stamina "Annihilation Maker" would be able to wear him down and beat him eventually.
Fair comment, but i thought it double the users abilities not just his power (eg speed, power, magic etc since powers useless if your too slow to connect a hit) so maybe if he levels his base stats enough his attacks maybe able to be on a scale larger then "Annihilation Maker" but ye "Dimension Lost" is different.
Old 2012-01-08, 21:55   Link #956
yuzen003

Annihilation Maker seems limited by the mind/imagination of the user, if they could imagine 8 billion dragons on par with Orpheus then it probably wouldn't matter what Ise's speed/power/magic are he'd get worn down eventually. Heck based on the description of Annihilation Maker you could imagine a creature that doubled it's power every 5 seconds and another that halves the opponent's power at the same rate, the ability's potential is enormous.
Old 2012-01-08, 23:59   Link #957
SvNto7

Quote:
Annihilation Maker seems limited by the mind/imagination of the user, if they could imagine 8 billion dragons on par with Orpheus then it probably wouldn't matter what Ise's speed/power/magic are he'd get worn down eventually. Heck based on the description of Annihilation Maker you could imagine a creature that doubled it's power every 5 seconds and another that halves the opponent's power at the same rate, the ability's potential is enormous.
Hmm, but i think maybe later there will be restriction in using Annihilation Maker not only limited by imagination but also how long the user mind can hold the stress in using Annihilation Maker, just as how much stamina user have in using other Longinus that boosted user base stat.

AFAIK all longinus is still a sacred gear right? Are there any author comment that Longinus can't broken? IF all type Longinus can broken then maybe at future, we will see a limit at how much power a Longinus type sacred gear is.

I'm imagining what special or skill that True Longinus have...maybe a spear (??) that will ignore any defense, any protection the enemy have and 1 thurst to the vital point means instant death regardless how many life the enemy have. Just my imagination lol.

Oh yeah i'm sorry if my english is bad
Old 2012-01-09, 00:12   Link #958
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
where are you found about ability of longinus?
i can't found it.
you know this treat increased in fast speed.
can you quote about ability of longinus or at least tell me what page that you found it.
Old 2012-01-09, 00:21   Link #959
yuzen003

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
where are you found about ability of longinus?
i can't found it.
you know this treat increased in fast speed.
can you quote about ability of longinus or at least tell me what page that you found it.
page 4 of this thread n0m@n listed the known longinius abilities.
Old 2012-01-09, 00:26   Link #960
longshot

i'm wondering how does ise take the fact that gasper is a guy?? considering how other characters in other series take the news how does ise??
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural