Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
ep.3 you ask
  • has an epic comeback
  • has sacrifice Nr. 764
  • has yuri
  • has even more breast-feeding
  • ... and censoring

Now waiting for the web-cast, since crappy resolution is way better than censoring
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 08:29   Link #1002
Kagatob

Send a message via AIM to Kagatob
I find it interesting that the character with the potentially most powerful alchemical power is a nervous low level wreck in fights. Carbon? You are carbon! most of everything on the surface of this earth is carbon, carbon forms diamond (as you saw already) it burns, it explodes, it lives and most importantly it dies. Yaay for power balancing plot schemes I guess?

Oh well Katja is back, I'm happy now.
Kagatob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 10:12   Link #1003
Peanutbutter

The Empress is back!

(At the rate she's being frozen, this might really be her last role.)
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 12:35   Link #1004
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 3:
Old 2011-04-27, 12:35   Link #1005
FinalAvalanche
Frost Meister

Qwaser seems to like bits about guys breasts, for example: Hell's Dairy Cow said she had no interest in a guys breasts, the school nurse sucked Sasha's breasts, and now Jita sucked Sasha's female breasts in virtual reality.

I was thinking that soma probably couldn't be extracted in virtual reality, but I wasn't sure, so Jita answered my question for me. Why can't Jita just let it go? Isn't virtual reality like a dream world, or in her case a nightmare? She was sitting in a terminal the whole time, the incident didn't even ACTUALLY happen, no matter how real it seemed.

On another note the OP shows Tomo as the Gold Qwaser, which raises many questions, since the anime storyline diverged from the manga. And if anyone was wondering about Miyuri's harem girl outfit in the ED, that comes from the cover of Volume 11 of the manga.
FinalAvalanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 18:50   Link #1006
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
If you gave a girly man a big fat kiss only to realize later you kissed a man, you would feel the same. You'd feel disgusted and ashamed. Reality or virtual space has nothing to do with it since you can feel your partner just the same.

(This kind of reminds of a movie of Stallone for some reason, Demolition Man? People only perform sex in VR space)

edit: yeah that's the movie with Sandra Bullock

Last edited by Mizuno; 2011-04-27 at 22:23.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 22:04   Link #1007
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Ya Katja back finely

But still they half ass the censoring
Old 2011-04-28, 00:46   Link #1008
Kelpie
Banned

I was gonna watch this show simply because the title sounds cool...
That was until I saw the picture of the obviously emo kid, with the obviously emo scar, and the overgrown scythe thats obviously compensating for the balls that never dropped.
Kelpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 00:50   Link #1009
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelpie View Post
I was gonna watch this show simply because the title sounds cool...
That was until I saw the picture of the obviously emo kid, with the obviously emo scar, and the overgrown scythe thats obviously compensating for the balls that never dropped.
You're missing out on some awesome stuff.

BTW, watched the DC for the first time. I see why the censor-s#@& was so horrible.

They even changed the ED slightly and it looks way better than the censored one.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 23:19   Link #1010
Peanutbutter

Spoiler for Ep 3 uncensored:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 14:49   Link #1011
Simonsy

i'm confused. why did sasha not notice she was the thunder when he sucked her in the bathroom?

only watched raw dc version, since no subs out yet, so anyone explain that.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 15:41   Link #1012
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
haven't watched it yet, but should I guess, I would say that he was too focused on improving his breast-sucking technique to pay attention for the thunder magdalena's milk taste... however much sense this makes
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 22:59   Link #1013
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Nice on the return of Katja. She just took care of the fight pretty effectively and had a fun preview as well . Nice save by Hana on the defence. Maybe part of the reason Katja left her behind was because she was worried about Hana doing something stupid like that to protect her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob View Post
I find it interesting that the character with the potentially most powerful alchemical power is a nervous low level wreck in fights. Carbon? You are carbon! most of everything on the surface of this earth is carbon, carbon forms diamond (as you saw already) it burns, it explodes, it lives and most importantly it dies. Yaay for power balancing plot schemes I guess?

Oh well Katja is back, I'm happy now.
Yeah though they might say it was overkill balancing. I mean she really was completely out of it after Sasha nearly took her out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
i'm confused. why did sasha not notice she was the thunder when he sucked her in the bathroom?

only watched raw dc version, since no subs out yet, so anyone explain that.
Guess it would have something to do with her memory being erased/damaged. Since she didn't realize it maybe the power was hidden too deeply for Sasha to notice? Either way good instincts by Hana realizing she was important enough to check out even though they missed figuring the truth.
Old 2011-05-04, 06:36   Link #1014
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's amazing how aggressive Hana can be when Katja isn't around to tame her. The bath scene was delicious. Sadly, I assume Hana will be out of the picture for a while after what happened at the end of the episode, which is why Katja will take Ayame as her new slave. Ayame's ready for it, Sasha's repeated assaults have awakened her masochist side. She only needs a slight push and she'll become as bad as Hana.

As for why Sasha didn't notice Tsubasa was the madgalena of thunder, I think it was because her power lied dormant until now.
Old 2011-05-04, 20:14   Link #1015
FinalAvalanche
Frost Meister

Subdesu-No More Censored Sub?

Subdesu, the group subtitling season 2 of Qwaser, is questioning whether or not to continue subtitling the censored version of the show. They are asking the fans what they think, and by logging into their site and leaving a comment on the issue you may be able to sway their decision.

For the people who watch the censored version first, the decision will effect how long they have to wait to get the subtitles, to understand what was going on in a particular episode.
FinalAvalanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 02:00   Link #1016
Gohan78
Awakened One

I think the author made a good choice in pairing Sasha with Hana for this mission. Their banter is absolutely hilarious! Too bad she seems out of commission already...
Regarding SubDesu's question, I never watch the censored version. It isn't worth my time. I don't mind waiting one more week to watch the ecchi scenes in all their magnificence.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 02:16   Link #1017
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Yah Censor = bad and lots of screen time is lost especially in this anime lol.
Old 2011-05-05, 02:26   Link #1018
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah it's too bad the uncensored version is worse visually, but really it's better than dealing with the censorship. The waiting isn't a big deal since once you get into the flow you're just waiting a week like normal anyways.
Old 2011-05-05, 03:44   Link #1019
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Gotta say eppy four was censored to hell.
Old 2011-05-05, 04:44   Link #1020
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post
Gotta say eppy four was censored to hell.
Join the dark side of the force (uncensored version). Censorship is bad for enjoyment, your eyes and almost everything. Dont forget you missing the magic this ecchi anime can offer to their fans with the uncensored version.

Tags
action, adventure, ecchi, harem, romance, shonen, shounen, supernatural