AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-01, 20:55   Link #1041
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Wow I never thought i'd see mordred become part of ash's harem but hey 12 girls isn't enough right?
Old 2014-05-01, 21:04   Link #1042
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Wow I never thought i'd see mordred become part of ash's harem but hey 12 girls isn't enough right?
There are already 12 girls? Does that include the imouto and the pope?
Old 2014-05-01, 21:07   Link #1043
Kioras

Quote:
It is like the author can't stop adding girls.

There seems to be 1-2 new ones every book.

I think I prefer the Harems to top off at 4-6 girls max, for a longer running series, the girls all get some time on the screen then, other girls can show up, but they should largely be side projects who don't show up too long.

Like in Tsuki-Tsuki, or Blade Dance(although the swords dominate the screen there)
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 21:23   Link #1044
Frozt

Was Veronica ever added to his harem?

Would really like to know please
Frozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 21:23   Link #1045
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
It is like the author can't stop adding girls.

There seems to be 1-2 new ones every book.

I think I prefer the Harems to top off at 4-6 girls max, for a longer running series, the girls all get some time on the screen then, other girls can show up, but they should largely be side projects who don't show up too long.

Like in Tsuki-Tsuki, or Blade Dance(although the swords dominate the screen there)
This amount of girls is outrageously big but we havn't gotten to see how the author pertains to each one. Right no it seems they're just fighting over him and his only interests are Eco and Silvia, but from the spoilers I read from kleeyook it seems later on each has their own special moment with him so I still have hope. Tsuki Tsuki is good because of the fact each volume focuses on each girl which gives his harem balance. Blade dance is still chaotic but is mellowing down now thanks to him noticing nor only his feelings but theirs as well.
Old 2014-05-01, 21:27   Link #1046
Mirable
ミラベル

Mordred didn't become part of ash's harem yet because Mordred isn't awake same for Cassandra.

Right now i really want to see Cassandra awake. It's would be interesting.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 21:37   Link #1047
Kioras

Quote:
This amount of girls is outrageously big but we havn't gotten to see how the author pertains to each one. Right no it seems they're just fighting over him and his only interests are Eco and Silvia, but from the spoilers I read from kleeyook it seems later on each has their own special moment with him so I still have hope. Tsuki Tsuki is good because of the fact each volume focuses on each girl which gives his harem balance. Blade dance is still chaotic but is mellowing down now thanks to him noticing nor only his feelings but theirs as well.
Too many novels substitute harem antics for character growth.

I prefer the series that have if thye have multiple girls, each girl gets 2-3 volumes of focus if it is a long runner.

That is not to say I am not looking forward to more of Seikoku, however as you said it appears from the translated chapters that two girls Ash seems most emotionally invested in is Silvia and Eco(The Most).
Old 2014-05-01, 21:54   Link #1048
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Mordred didn't become part of ash's harem yet because Mordred isn't awake same for Cassandra.

Right now i really want to see Cassandra awake. It's would be interesting.
why are both of them asleep right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Too many novels substitute harem antics for character growth.

I prefer the series that have if thye have multiple girls, each girl gets 2-3 volumes of focus if it is a long runner.

That is not to say I am not looking forward to more of Seikoku, however as you said it appears from the translated chapters that two girls Ash seems most emotionally invested in is Silvia and Eco(The Most).
I like when a LN balances the harem growth and character growth equally because it adds for better stories in general.

And I think Eco and Silvia may be his main interests but I still think he likes other girls as well such as Rebecca, Lucca, and Jessica
Old 2014-05-01, 22:29   Link #1049
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
why are both of them asleep right now?

I like when a LN balances the harem growth and character growth equally because it adds for better stories in general.

And I think Eco and Silvia may be his main interests but I still think he likes other girls as well such as Rebecca, Lucca, and Jessica
Do you know about poison call Gargantia? This poison make Oscar act like a doll in vol 9,10. Cassandra drink it
Spoiler for spoil for why:

Don't worry Ash aware other girl feeling toward him but not everyone..
Old 2014-05-01, 22:37   Link #1050
InfinityDragonGod

Just how strong is this organization? Are there any dragon riders in the organization?

Random Question: Is there any character stronger than Ash as of right now?
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 22:44   Link #1051
Mirable
ミラベル

About strong dragon riders in the organization. All i know is..
Spoiler for spoil:
Old 2014-05-02, 02:58   Link #1052
ZeKeR
Superbad

seriously, this is quite an impressive bunch Ash has got... most are high class women (even DRAGON women) since Tenchi.

Spoiler for :

if he keeps getting more women, I guess if something were to happen to him, its not gonna be pretty for the ones who harmed him.
Old 2014-05-02, 20:27   Link #1053
Templar23

Is there any info about vol. 15 please.
Templar23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 22:06   Link #1054
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Do you know about poison call Gargantia? This poison make Oscar act like a doll in vol 9,10. Cassandra drink it
Spoiler for spoil for why:

Don't worry Ash aware other girl feeling toward him but not everyone..
ok yeah I know what poison you're talking about from spoilers I've read.

But in your opinion how does the harem aspect work later in the series? good, bad, or pretty equal with everyone?
Old 2014-05-02, 23:11   Link #1055
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
ok yeah I know what poison you're talking about from spoilers I've read.

But in your opinion how does the harem aspect work later in the series? good, bad, or pretty equal with everyone?
Hmm let's see ...how Ash feel toward to his harem

Eco & Silvia = Love confirm if Ash have time alone which one of them he'll do something very bold without hesitation. Such as hug or kiss

Rebecca & Mirable = Ash get very exciting when they around but did not dare to make a move
(Mirable is best!)

Lucca & Jessica & Oscar = know their feeling but nothing happen much.They has lack of screen time.

Linda & Raquel = Cute imouto.

Veronica = still fear her but Ash find her act strange when he around (lucky bastard)

Max = Ash keep remind himself he won't become Ashley again.
Old 2014-05-02, 23:25   Link #1056
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar23 View Post
Is there any info about vol. 15 please.
I have no info, but looking at the volume cover it appears that Eco made herself some ark-dragonar armor. Probably an easy way to include and show her power without going Mega-Kaiju Dragon.

Quote:

Eco & Silvia = Love confirm if Ash have time alone which one of them he'll do something very bold without hesitation. Such as hug or kiss

Rebecca & Mirable = Ash get very exciting when they around but did not dare to make a move
(Mirable is best!)

Lucca & Jessica & Oscar = know their feeling but nothing happen much.They has lack of screen time.

Veronica = still fear her but Ash find her act strange when he around (lucky bastard)

Max = Ash keep remind himself he won't become Ashley again. .
Well, from what has been translated, it appears that Silvia and Eco are the 2 main girls regardless, they both had a lot of scenes in the first 5 volumes.

There are too many girls otherwise, which leads to focus and development issues, if the main characters(Ash and Eco) get a little bit each volume. It just reminds me how short LN really are compared to full up novels I normally read.

I wonder, Silvia and all her sisters treat there Dad, Oswald as a push over and wimp, but from what I saw in volume 4 he might have hidden depths and just plays the genial fool. After all, he did marry there mother, have a quite large family and she must of been a hell of a women to have so many willful children.
Old 2014-05-02, 23:53   Link #1057
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:

(Mirable is best!)

Max = Ash keep remind himself he won't become Ashley again.
My favorite heroine is Mirabel (second only to Goddes Navi). Veronica and Ash interacting must be amusing indeed.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 01:02   Link #1058
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

I need a refesh on who each girl is but i'll wait till TLing is caught up to remember but I get the jist of what you're saying

I think if ash had 'alone' time with each of the girls there would always be some progression. I mean it seems like he doesn't have a problem being with two girls already so I think there is indeed a harem ending possibility.
Old 2014-05-05, 15:00   Link #1059
Death Usagi
Banned

So... who wins more in harem king?

Hyoudou Issei or Ash Blake...?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-05, 15:27   Link #1060
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
So... who wins more in harem king?

Hyoudou Issei or Ash Blake...?
They are close to equal though Ash's girls are mostly human and more normal than Issei's. Not to mention more mortal. And Issei has the advantage of being able to live 10000 years.

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles