AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-09-27, 19:43   Link #41
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Most likely, either Xehanort slashed Even and Ienzo to add Darkness to them, so they will turn into Heartless, Braig too. OR, Terra might've taken slight control and decided to strike everybody down. I don't the latter one happened since Terra wouldn't be so blind with rage to attack a kid. Anybody else think that this game is a prequel to Birth by Sleep volume 2?
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 20:08   Link #42
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffo View Post
Heh, I've played the up to Tarzan's world and I still can't get used to the gummi ship's controls and normal camera controls. That's what slows me down from wanting to finish it and play the rest. Is this issue alleviated in any of the other games? I'm a "invert everything" kind of person. Although as a last resort to catch up before 3D, I guess I could just read the wiki.
Yes, the issue is alleviated in later games. Most other games either ditch the gummi ship concept (Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, Coded) or simplify it to just moving around space, no enemies (BBS). The only other game to have a real gummi ship experience, Kingdom Hearts 2, does you a great favor by only requiring you to complete each travel stage only once; also, the stages in this game are much, much prettier and fun (well, at least they don't play like a Star Fox ripoff), so it's not a bore trip.

Anyways, once you beat the game a little more, you'll get a Warp thing that will allow you to skip most of those gummi ship flights. You won't have to suffer too much longer .

As for the camera, don't sweat it, the camera just sucks. You'll learn to work with it.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 20:42   Link #43
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I guess I'll have to find a cheap used Nintendo 3DS... curses, why can't they just keep it on the PSP!? >.<
They've never kept it on the PSP. They have gone across all handhelds. The original Chain of Memories was on the GBA, 358/2 Days was on the DS, and BBS was on the PSP.

Most likely they'll make another Kingdom Hearts game on the PSVita before KHIII comes out.

While KH3D prepares Sora and Riku for their final confrontation with Xehanort, I bet there will be a BBS2 just to detail Aqua's adventures in the dark realm.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 11:39   Link #44
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

New 8 minute trailer, not subbed yet though:

My hype is growing.~
Old 2011-12-19, 12:17   Link #45
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Holy hell, must-buy status bloody confirmed for me! The whole cast from the world ends with you is present, a "complete" Axel/Lea (who introduced himself as Lea during the scene with Mickey and Maleficent) and the last bit was quite nice.
Cannot wait for subs because my listen skill of jp. is lousy without texts to support it
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 01:49   Link #46
Shadow5YA

Damn. I expected Terranort, but I didn't think Lea would be back too.

Wait... what is even real? I saw a Dark Riku and Xemnas as well.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2011-12-20 at 02:00.
Old 2011-12-20, 02:25   Link #47
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

It's possible for all nobodies to come back being human after someone killed his/her nobody + heartless though...

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 04:33   Link #48
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Damn. I expected Terranort, but I didn't think Lea would be back too.
That's not even Terranort. That's like... Young Xehanort or something.

I wish Lea was dressed a little differently though.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 09:30   Link #49
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

And subbed version of the trailer is out. If you cannot see the subs, turn on the captions .

Credits to KH13.com for the subs and kh2.co.uk for refering to it.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 11:18   Link #50
Shadow5YA

I'm confused. So is this set before KH2 or after?
Old 2011-12-20, 11:35   Link #51
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I'm confused. So is this set before KH2 or after?
After.

Man... now I have to get my hands on a 3DS. >.<
Old 2011-12-20, 13:14   Link #52
Accelolita_

Man, I still wish it'd be on Vita instead of 3DS because I wanted to buy a Vita anyway but not the 3DS :/
There's not a single game I want for it (except now KH DDD) so it'd be a waste on money.
Ugh, maybe later if the 3DS EVER drops in price x_x
Accelolita_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 22:05   Link #53
Kazu
Flowing

amazing, pretty cool seeing all the twewy characters, and axels back, based on what ive read and heard hes back to Lea

Spoiler for just in case:
Old 2011-12-21, 01:22   Link #54
Shadow5YA

I'm convinced that they're recycling character models. There is no reason for Lea to be wearing the Organization coat.

Also, I'm wondering when all of this is happening, because not only do I see a younger Xehanort and another Riku, but I see Ansem: Seeker of Darkness, Ienzo, and Aeleus back.
Old 2011-12-21, 01:58   Link #55
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

It's not a complete recycle of Axel's model they're using for Lea though if it is. One noticeable edit is that they removed the teardrop-like things he had on his face.

And it's not a coat limited to the Organization's use either. Anyone who needs to travel through paths to other worlds without a Gummi Ship wears one so the darkness can't swallow their heart. The world interconnections is where the darkness is most concentrated. Think of it like Keyblade Armor for non-Keyblade wielders.

And KH3D has been confirmed for ages to take place after KH2. How many times does this need to be said?

There should be reasonable enough explanations for why all those characters are present. KH is a fantasy series completely disconnected from reality, so there's not really any reason to wonder why they are there.
Old 2011-12-21, 04:05   Link #56
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
I'm convinced that they're recycling character models. There is no reason for Lea to be wearing the Organization coat.
The coats were originally used to hide the appearances of the characters in the original Deep Dive trailers for KH2. I suspect he'll be taking the coat off at some point.

Quote:
Also, I'm wondering when all of this is happening, because not only do I see a younger Xehanort and another Riku, but I see Ansem: Seeker of Darkness, Ienzo, and Aeleus back.
Well, it takes place in DREAMS, so...
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 20:49   Link #57
com_gwp

That music...even after all these year why does it suck me in so?

Honestly thought, that trailer looked sweet. BBS level sweet, and I find myself getting into the KH hype once again. I hope the TWEWY cast roles are bigger than just a single world tho, they were all sorts of awesome in the game, but..yea, shouldn't get my hopes up.

If BBS was anything to go by, chances are we'll see the English port in September? I'm looking forward to that.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-22, 00:02   Link #58
amasposu

I'm glad there is finally plot advancement. I'm excited that Sora and Riku may finally become Keyblade Masters. I'm curious how the battle of Sora and Riku vs. Xehanort will play out.

The problem I have is that the Kingdom Hearts series is so dragged out. I can't even remember what happened in KH1 and KH2. >_>;;
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 14:49   Link #59
Shadow5YA

From the magazine scans, it looks like they're sticking with the Command system from BBS.
Old 2011-12-24, 00:11   Link #60
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
I'm glad there is finally plot advancement. I'm excited that Sora and Riku may finally become Keyblade Masters. I'm curious how the battle of Sora and Riku vs. Xehanort will play out.
Plot is all well and good. Hell, after 358/2 and Re:Coded, it'll be welcomed. But that's just a bonus.

No, all I care about are the (hopeful) lulz that will come from Sora meeting Vanitas. Well, that and Sora teaming up with Aqua (though that probably won't be 'till KH3, if ever). But yeah, Sora meeting Vanitas should be hilariously awesome.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote