AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-14, 09:12   Link #221
Ramza

Watched the ending, loved the series. Though i think that Narumi should stay with Haruka. I thought he will do so form about 10 episode, but in final ep everything got messed up. But nevertheless, KGNE is the best anime i watched so far.
Old 2004-01-15, 15:38   Link #222
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
Kanon the Anime......emotional? OMG no you didnt?!......it was too HAPPY compared to the GAME.....play the game, than watch again the anime......than POST and you will see what i mean!

I found the anime more emotional than KGNE and I know about the game and exactly what happens. And the game is even more sadder than the anime, I know that already and it is IMO Kanon in general is more sadder than KGNE ever will be. If ur going to argue them talk to me on AIM er somthing...
Old 2004-01-15, 15:44   Link #223
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
I found the anime more emotional than KGNE and I know about the game and exactly what happens. And the game is even more sadder than the anime, I know that already and it is IMO Kanon in general is more sadder than KGNE ever will be. If ur going to argue them talk to me on AIM er somthing...
LOL......well yeah, IMO KGNE was much sadder *cries*. I did like Kanon although to be honest the first half was extremely boring, until the last 2 or 3 episodes it got a bit.....but the ending i reall didnt like it, and the Kazahana thing, OMG.....they should of just left that out. KANON is GREAT. Kiminozo is IMO the BEST.
Old 2004-01-15, 15:57   Link #224
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
LOL......well yeah, IMO KGNE was much sadder *cries*. I did like Kanon although to be honest the first half was extremely boring, until the last 2 or 3 episodes it got a bit.....but the ending i reall didnt like it, and the Kazahana thing, OMG.....they should of just left that out. KANON is GREAT. Kiminozo is IMO the BEST.
I cried more with Kanon then with KgNE. I think the only time I shedded some tears with KgNE was when Haruka got hit by the car and thats it. The rest was just all anger at Mitsuki & Taka the idiot. The ending was very sastifying to see Akane and Haruka moving on and doing well without ie bakayuki. For Kanon the anime they were multiple scenes that were very sad and emotional. I heard way back before I signed up on animesuki that the Kanon PC game was much more sadder then the anime, I have yet to experience the game myself since I know very little Japanese written language/spoken language. Ah well maybe in a few years I'll get to play it.
Old 2004-01-15, 16:04   Link #225
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

[QUOTE=Keitarou20]I cried more with Kanon then with KgNE. I think the only time I shedded some tears with KgNE was when Haruka got hit by the car and thats it. The rest was just all anger at Mitsuki & Taka the idiot.QUOTE]

Me too I didn't find anything else asides from that being sad the ending was alittle sad when she read the book. But its not like anyone died so I didn't find it as sad.
Old 2004-01-15, 16:07   Link #226
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Quote:
Kazahana thing, OMG.....they should of just left that out. KANON is GREAT. Kiminozo is IMO the BEST.
Yes the Kazahana thing made no sense it was cute but it was like 0_o this is just a reworked extended episode 13.
Old 2004-01-15, 16:17   Link #227
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
Yes the Kazahana thing made no sense it was cute but it was like 0_o this is just a reworked extended episode 13.
The Kazahana Special wasn't meant to mean anything. It was just a little treat for the fans to show what happened after 13. Overall I liked it, hey it was more Kanon Im grateful with anything. lol
Old 2004-01-15, 16:28   Link #228
Mentar
Banned

I consider Kanon clearly inferior to KimiNozo because in Kanon each girls' storylines were fairly much unrelated to each other, there was only little if any connection between them. Each girl had her own story, but there wasn't remotely the same kind of depth in it. There were hardly any real emotional conflicts either - each girl had her own sad story, and the male lead (who was actually almost more annoying than Takayuki because of his horrible initial manners) was trying to "help" them.

So where KimiNozo had one big story with several interwoven threads, Kanon was much more trivial in layout. It was still an enjoyable anime, but in an entirely different league.
Old 2004-01-15, 17:16   Link #229
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
The Kazahana Special wasn't meant to mean anything. It was just a little treat for the fans to show what happened after 13. Overall I liked it, hey it was more Kanon Im grateful with anything. lol

Acutally Kazahana is NOT what happen later of ep 13!! its actually in the mids of ep 13. While Ayu (forgot her name) was goin to yuuichi. Since we didnt see much of each character on that ep, Kazahana showed us a bit that was going on with them while AYU was going to meet yuuichi, remember that the end of Kazahana was so similar to the original ending. So Kazahana is not a AFTER ep 13, its actually a MID its happening at the same time.

Still I would recomend Kanon, its erally good, just bare with the first 8 episodes lol
Old 2004-01-15, 21:37   Link #230
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
I cried more with Kanon then with KgNE. I think the only time I shedded some tears with KgNE was when Haruka got hit by the car and thats it. The rest was just all anger at Mitsuki & Taka the idiot.
I think I agree with this, for the most part. I found myself more sad when watching Kanon, but definitely more "uneasy" and "troubled" when watching KGNE. To me, KGNE was a more emotionally intense experience overall, perhaps because it seemed more "real". That being said, there was something about Kanon's, perhaps, cuteness... that makes it very endearing. Both of these series are very well done and well worth watching... actually I'd say they're not to be missed!
Old 2004-01-15, 23:56   Link #231
tem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
I consider Kanon clearly inferior to KimiNozo because in Kanon each girls' storylines were fairly much unrelated to each other, there was only little if any connection between them. Each girl had her own story, but there wasn't remotely the same kind of depth in it. There were hardly any real emotional conflicts either - each girl had her own sad story, and the male lead (who was actually almost more annoying than Takayuki because of his horrible initial manners) was trying to "help" them.
Agreed. I had to force myself to finish Kanon. Everything was unrelated, making me feel like I had to crack the code to figure out what the heck the anime was about in the first place. The winning girl didn't receive enough airtime except jammed at the end, making the first half of the anime seem horribly irrelevant. Bleck. Just...bleck.

I finished KGNE recently and have a slightly satisfied feeling. I do like the fact that it was a Mitsuki ending, but like others, I wish they had shown a little more scenes in the future. I really like how they implement the whole idea of 'a fresh start,' which I think is what they all needed.

I think my favorite character is Shinji. Gooo Shinji. :P
Old 2004-01-17, 15:51   Link #232
shinobu4ever
The original echhi!!

Just finished the last episode it was easily the one of the best series of 2003
I didnt really want him to get back with mitsuki but it was still great i also wanted more future scenes ,i hope it gets licensed soon so i can buy the soundtracks(and the dvds )
Old 2004-01-18, 00:28   Link #233
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tem
Agreed. I had to force myself to finish Kanon. Everything was unrelated, making me feel like I had to crack the code to figure out what the heck the anime was about in the first place. The winning girl didn't receive enough airtime except jammed at the end, making the first half of the anime seem horribly irrelevant. Bleck. Just...bleck.

I finished KGNE recently and have a slightly satisfied feeling. I do like the fact that it was a Mitsuki ending, but like others, I wish they had shown a little more scenes in the future. I really like how they implement the whole idea of 'a fresh start,' which I think is what they all needed.

I think my favorite character is Shinji. Gooo Shinji. :P

I agree that they didn't do a great job with the stories for the Kanon anime. It is really to obad because lots of people were confused and parts were left out. They shopuld have made the anime longer for howver long they needed to fill in with each girl's story. KGNE is more relistic so I guess it was easier to follow than Kanon. I love both series My favorite charcters were Akane, Haruka, Ayu and Mayu Mayu Dey rulezors
Closed Thread