AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-12, 19:38   Link #21
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
I dont really hate or even dislike any one in Naruto but every one pisses me off at one point or another in that anime but its not like i would take any one out or anything. O and while were on the Hinata subject i like her as much as the next Naruto fan but i actualy read somwhere that she is Kishimoto's least favorite character cus from what he sais "she feels to much like shes from our world" or somthing like that.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 19:52   Link #22
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

i hate neji and sasuke cus they are just pricks with something up their ass (mabye oro huh huh)
i dislike gaara, ino, and sakura cus ino and sakura are uselesss and with gaara everyone thinks hes so stong but in reality the priest thats controlling the sand fights for him he has not skil of his own (btw i might be byist cus lee is da man)
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 20:27   Link #23
Memnoch

Don't take it so seriously when I said hate. I didn't mean hate so bad that you cry at night and lose sleep because they were ever brought into the show. I just meant a character that you disliked how they are.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 20:27   Link #24
Zeratul
n00bie

i dont hate Sakura, i hate the fact that she does absolutely nothing at all
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 20:41   Link #25
Evilbunny
Cave guardian

hmm... if i had to choose a character that i dislike, i would have to choose Orochimauru. Everything was goin okay for sasuke, naruto and sakura not to mention the entire leaf villiage until he showed up.
Evilbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:01   Link #26
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
true about oro but it would be boring if he didnt show up, it would just be them doing more missions and get stronger very slowly

as for the hinata hater.....u gots good points but she is still too cute to hate but she is as bad as sakura and ino stalking sasuke.....her shyness just gets me all feel gushy inside so ya thats prolly why i like her character

sasuke is as stated, too arrogant. He is too obsess on avenging even though he has good reasons, but at this rate he'll have to wait like ....40 years to get to itachi's level ^_^ (exaggerated)

sakura isnt that useless, w/out here there would be no resemblance to the 3 legendary nins(i like this idea of the resemblance stuff) but other than that all she's good for is drooling over sasuke which is a total waste of my naruto time......

i guezz thats all i can say ^_^
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:34   Link #27
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Ok, so if a Ninja is never to cry (according to some rule) then why is it ok for Sakura to be overly stupid. I do feel that her judgement is messed up because of her feelings for Sasuke. Why are the ones with so much book smarts have the least common sense? Lack of common sense is so annoying to me.

There are a lot of Ninjas that keep fighting when they shouldn't. Lee for one, should of stopped, but it wasn't in him- anyone besides Gaara would of been toast. So I don't understand why Hinata continuing to fight would be considered stupid. I don't see the difference between what they did. She almost did die (remember they said they had to attend to her within 10 minutes ? Something like that )

Lee and Hinata both wanted to prove Neji wrong. Neji kind of has a bad attitude. I understand some of it, but to go around telling people "you were born crap, so you stay crap no matter what, and crap should die" man what ethnic cleansing didn't start with those thoughts! So I dislike him for that. Just when you think you know everything Neji, a piece of crap kid, with a Kyubi in him, might kick you prestine ass. Being so unaware as a ninja is unexceptable to me to like to much.

Gaara was created, thus how much of that can he really deal with when his dad wants you dead.... he is way to easy to dislike.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:36   Link #28
eLstar
(^_^)v

I hate how incredibly useless Sakura is. I'm counting on her to do something besides be the bait.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:40   Link #29
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

well...... IF Sakura was Jail Bait she would at least be useful for something but she is too young for even that..... still on my dislike list.
Old 2003-11-12, 21:41   Link #30
7hour.4mdy!

Send a message via ICQ to 7hour.4mdy!
hehe sakuras character give sometimes narutos inspiration for him fight and always has a cute girl on history =)
7hour.4mdy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:43   Link #31
TheGrinch

I don't know about you guys, but I don't like Kankuro
He is just disturbing to look at and seems kinda boring.
There is just nothing to like about him...
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:47   Link #32
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hour.4mdy!
hehe sakuras character give sometimes narutos inspiration for him fight and always has a cute girl on history =)
It's not Sakura alone, Naruto's inspiration comes from all the friends he's made and how he wants to protect them all.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:48   Link #33
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Thank you 7HOUR, I feel a little better now....you are right.....gosh I hope he gives up on her quick so he doesn't appear stupid also. At least his love for her doesn't hurt his performance (man that sounds so ). I will like her a little bit, but just as long as Naruto does. Gosh I hope that isn't too long.

I forgot who Kankuro is.

Can I say I dislike the NineTails for frying the village? Kind of funny now if he actually helps Naruto rule the village he destroyed!
Old 2003-11-12, 22:03   Link #34
Stickels
Just passing by

I actually like sakura, the two fights she's been in, she was totally awesome, I love the way she puts the simplest moves to such great uses, while everyone else is relying on their uber powerful techniques.

The only characters who annoy the hell out of me are Rock Lee (I'm sorry, he's just to stupid looking, I like his character, if only he didn't look so damn dumb) and Neji, his fighting style is just so stupid, SOMBODY GRAB HIS DAMN FINGERS AND BEND THEM!!! that would be so awesome watching him beg while naruto was holding his hand and bending his fingers and making him kneel in fron of him
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 22:13   Link #35
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

gosh STICKLES I sure do hope you were joking because if your not, I'll never get the puke off my keyboard His looks freak me out also, but he has a great heart and that is VERY attractive in a guy. He must know he is freaky looking, but he has the moves to shut everyone up, unlike Sakura who compared to even Ino could beat anyone.
Old 2003-11-12, 22:19   Link #36
Stickels
Just passing by

in some ways, yeah, he's a great guy. He absolutely refuses to give up, he would put his life on the line for his loved ones, and thos are traits I love about the guy.

he also has an annoying voice, is annoyingly drawn, acts competely retarded most of the time with his damn poses and idolization of gia sense, and his obsession with sakura as as completely unfounded as hers for Sasuke is.

so I guess my feelings for him are kinda mixed.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 22:23   Link #37
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

read two chapters of "come come Paradise" and you'll feel better in the morning!
Old 2003-11-12, 23:00   Link #38
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

the only thing i dislike about lee is his idolization of gai if it werent for gai the pimp-ness would awaken in lee hense my name
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 23:19   Link #39
Kyubis Chakra
Banned

My theory... (for all those who hate Sakura let me just say because I think she rocks) Ino seems pretty useless, too, if you dislike Sakura since they're like twins. That would mean you gotta hate them both...

Anywho, I like Sakura because she's like a medium between Sasuke and Naruto. She can be quiet and stuff like Sasuke, but she has her funny moments like Naruto too. Plus the rivalry between her and Ino adds something to the story. So there. Plus w/o Sakura there would be only main characters as guys. What do you people want, a female Sasuke?

Every character has their part to play, be it annoying, a rivalry, etc... so I don't see reason to hate anyone.
Kyubis Chakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 00:46   Link #40
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

I don't hate cartoons.

Peace.
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote