AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: What will Sakura do?
Take out her heartache on Naruto for his failed promise. 23 17.42%
Be upset yet forgive Naruto for his failure and Comfort him in his time of need. 50 37.88%
Give Naruto the cold shoulder because she is too upset with the situation. 31 23.48%
Ask Naruto for another unrealistic favor. 9 6.82%
Give up and come to terms with the fact the Sasuke has chosen Orochimaru over them. 19 14.39%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-10-17, 01:36   Link #1
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Sakura: What will she do?

Ok its obvious that the next chapter is going to deal mostly with Naruto and Sakura so What do you think she will do when faced with her greatest fear? The mission being a failure.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 01:41   Link #2
Lathmeer

I'm thinking that she will start to get angry or sad, but then Naruto will cry at his failure to deliver, so she'll go soft and forgive him.

Something I don't think will happen, but is none the less possible, is she won't forgive him, and will snap at him making him feel even worse. That of course opens the door to all sorts of angst, which would be fun. Just think how she would feel if she did that, stormed away, and then the Akatsuki came and claimed him? Would he even resist?

Yet another thing that is possible is she could take it all in stride, and then pack up and chase after Sasuke.
Lathmeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 01:50   Link #3
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Its funny because she still doesn't realize Naruto likes her as much as she loves Sasuke. What she says to Naruto is going to really influence his attitude for perhaps even the entire arc. Whatever it is its going to really it home far more than she could ever think it would.
Old 2004-10-17, 01:54   Link #4
xavier8200

I think that it can go either way. I remember Sakura always being shocked that Naruto saves her and not Sasuke. Its almost like Sakura is Lois Lane and Naruto is superman. Everytime that Naruto does something great Sakura is knocked out or doesnt notice its Clark Kent without the glasses.

Its a toss up, honestly I dont know enough about her character to give a definite answer. SHe will probably blame him and ask where his super hero never give up feats where this time and say that naruto felt that Sasuke was in the way of Narutos love for sakura. (maybe that could have been worded better?)
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 06:02   Link #5
DarkRains

Being the bitch that she is she'll probably give Naruto the cold shoulder because she is too upset with the situation.
DarkRains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 06:11   Link #6
Kovash
Why am I still here!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Ok its obvious that the next chapter is going to deal mostly with Naruto and Sakura so What do you think she will do when faced with her greatest fear? The mission being a failure.
Naruto: He may not be here now, but he is comming back.
Sakura: How do you know?
Naruto: I'm still alive...
Kovash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 07:01   Link #7
Yoska
フランキー

The situation should at least provide some character development for Sakura. Not that I like her that much but she is still one of the main character and Kishimoto pushing Sakura side isn't going make her more interesting in any way.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 08:57   Link #8
bricefabber

Well, if team 7 is the new sannin, then, just like Oro, Tsunade, and Jiraiya, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto and destined to part ways. I'm thinking that Sakura will leave Konoha (maybe at first in search of Sasuke), become addicted to gambling, develop her strength and healing, pick up a follower (a Shizune type girl), and accumulate debts until Naruto (and his apprentice) looks for her some years later.
bricefabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 09:01   Link #9
Zek
Eyebrows...

I don't think Sakura is bitchy enough to blame Naruto for what happened, but she's not going to be happy about it. If she isn't able to get over it, it could kill Naruto's respect for her, which would be another catalyst to help him change his personality.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 09:01   Link #10
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Similar though they may be,I hope Kishimoto isn't dumb enough to use main characters to completely rip off their older counter parts. He's more creative than that.
Old 2004-10-17, 09:18   Link #11
ydranthantalus
elder samurai spirit

are you guys talking about the manga

well if so, some serious shit is going on and i need to take a look at it
do you know which manga chapter of the manga is equal to the anime chapter 104

and where can i download it
ydranthantalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 09:27   Link #12
bricefabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydranthantalus
are you guys talking about the manga

well if so, some serious shit is going on and i need to take a look at it
do you know which manga chapter of the manga is equal to the anime chapter 104

and where can i download it
Google searches are always your best friends.
bricefabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 09:34   Link #13
ydranthantalus
elder samurai spirit

then its about the manga

but before i can download anything i need to know which chapter to download

you guys read it so, give me a hand
help a fellow naruto fan here
Old 2004-10-17, 09:41   Link #14
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Episode 107 of the anime is chapter 174 in the manga. After these filler episodes stop at 106 the anime will be back on track with the manga. So if you want to follow the real story start reading from chapter 174 on with Sasuke still in the hospital. Or just wait untill Episode 107 comes out.
Old 2004-10-17, 09:46   Link #15
ydranthantalus
elder samurai spirit

don`t know what to say
thanks
Old 2004-10-17, 09:48   Link #16
Zek
Eyebrows...

Actually he'd have to start at 172 to catch some of the important details delayed by the anime coverage of those chapters.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 09:51   Link #17
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Filler is an evil thing. I don't know what the rules are on advertising so if I make a mistake forgive me. But everyone seems to mention Narutofan.com when they make a new release and thats where I go for the manga. They have them all so begone and read to your hearts content.
Old 2004-10-17, 12:52   Link #18
Yoska
フランキー

Or you could start from chapter 1.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 12:59   Link #19
Lathmeer

ydranthantalus, thats about all they can do for you. naruto is a liscensed manga, so we don't offically know where to download it from since that would be illegal. If anyone does tell you were, the post will just be deleted. So use your brain man and figure some stuff out on your own.
Lathmeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 14:06   Link #20
Will
Toebeard the Pirate

Send a message via AIM to Will Send a message via MSN to Will
Quote:
Its funny because she still doesn't realize Naruto likes her as much as she loves Sasuke.
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. There've been a few indicators (at the start of the last arc mainly) that Naruto doesnt really think that way about her any more as he knows how much she likes Sasuke and doesn't want to interfere. I'd like to see cuddly platonic friendship alongside strengthened military comradeship (along with extra character development for Sakura: contrary to popular opinion, I actually kind of like her) between them and Naruto shifting his attentions to Hinata. I stand by my Naruto "changing the Hyuuga" with his lovin' prediction
Will is offline   Reply With Quote