AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-27, 18:13   Link #1221
KuroYume
French Otaku, a bit geeky

Zibi88 i need your reflexion skills again lol

Do you think about the Sekirei re activation ? as we saw for yume and akitsu some sekirei who suppose to not participate in sekirei plan are still alive … and when they are reactivate a crimsom sekirei mark appears on her body
Yume symbol

Akitsu symbol

If it was that case for miya ? that will explain why she doesn’t have a crest , maybe her crimsom mark are on her belly like yume or somewhere … hidden
That will introduce the theory that when an ashikabi dies the sekirei are desactivate but stay alive and cannot be winged anymore but she keep her power ( like Akitsu who have a really high fight level )

Last edited by KuroYume; 2008-09-27 at 20:42.
KuroYume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 02:57   Link #1222
zibi88

Well Miya is not participateing in sekirei plan ^^ she is living as normal woman taking care of thing like other woman... she only is helping our group in training (for now) but she is not walking and killing other sekirei ^^

We dont know what happened to Akitsu... did her ashikabi died or he had enought of her and abondoned her... (I remember that when we first see her she had a white shirt with some blood on it....could it be that she killed her ashikabi)

Yumes case of her belly-crest might be becouse its her soul what interreacts and its not her real own body but body is musubis... even the crest with number is different compared to rest ;]

I wonder if Yume was alive would she react to Minato xD since she seems to like Minato even throught they met once ^^

Ehh cant wait for new informations ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 07:46   Link #1223
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
this is a harem manga so we deserve to see a harem ending!
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 08:16   Link #1224
zibi88

But really I cant wait to see Yukaris reaction after learning that so many pretty girls are Minatos wifes xDXD For her it was hard to immagine that Ku-chan was minatos next lover XD so now not 1-2 but 6girls would be a heavy blow for her ;]

Yukari after meeting Kagari was "who is this cool guy" but what will be her reaction when she learn that her brother kissed him/her xD
Old 2008-09-28, 15:06   Link #1225
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
You've just called it, i can't believe someone called it.
Old 2008-09-28, 19:42   Link #1226
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
You've just called it, i can't believe someone called it.
damn right we've seen enough harem end with the guy choosing one girl or how the girls just left or how he ends up not choosing... its about time someone stands up and say, "i want you all!"
Old 2008-09-28, 21:45   Link #1227
kujoe
from head to heel

See Tenchi series, specifically Tenchi GXP... albeit this one is a case of "we want you!" instead of an "I want you all!"

Spoiler for off-topic but pic related:

Yes, folks. The one who reputedly "started it all" just got itself a harem ending and showed us how it's done long ago... so why can't others of the same ilk follow the same?

Funny thing is, I hate the idea of a love triangle ending in a three-way, but for this story, I would certainly welcome the idea of a true harem ending. I think it's because Minato obviously cares for all his sekirei anyway... not to mention, that having Minato favor Musubi over the likes of Tsukiumi and Kazehana is simply an injustice against everything that is good in this world.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:21   Link #1228
KuroYume

Quote:
Like in Tenchi Muyo GXP or Mahou Sensei Negima,
But In harem anime/mangas It tend to have a couple of favorite pairings for one character ( Like for Girl Bravo , Rosario + vampire ..etc ) who let suppose that the main character will pair with one ...

but i'm agree with U and i hope so
Maybe Minato will find the power and the courage necessary to fight against M.B.I and end the Game so he will be set free the sekireis " and they will living happy until the end of their days "

But How ? How to destroy the M.B.I ? Killed Minaka ?
And If that Bastard who kidnapped Uzume ashikabi and Yukari had the same idea ( because he seems to don't pay attention to the sekirei plan " joke like he says " and hack the MBI system )
Maybe the North ( Minato ) and the east " Higa ...." will cooperate that will be great !! because i think Minato will not be able to stop this with only his sekirei ( only 4 of 6 can fight.... )
Old 2008-09-29, 02:18   Link #1229
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroYume View Post
Like in Tenchi Muyo GXP or Mahou Sensei Negima,
But In harem anime/mangas It tend to have a couple of favorite pairings for one character ( Like for Girl Bravo , Rosario + vampire ..etc ) who let suppose that the main character will pair with one ...

but i'm agree with U and i hope so
Maybe Minato will find the power and the courage necessary to fight against M.B.I and end the Game so he will be set free the sekireis " and they will living happy until the end of their days "

But How ? How to destroy the M.B.I ? Killed Minaka ?
And If that Bastard who kidnapped Uzume ashikabi and Yukari had the same idea ( because he seems to don't pay attention to the sekirei plan " joke like he says " and hack the MBI system )
Maybe the North ( Minato ) and the east " Higa ...." will cooperate that will be great !! because i think Minato will not be able to stop this with only his sekirei ( only 4 of 6 can fight.... )
i doubt minato will team up with someone who kidnapped his sister. i think the east's higa just doesn't want to follow the rules of sekirei plan and not really so much as he wants to destroy the sekirei plan like what minato is built up for. i think the west has a better chance of a team up with minato because we know nothing about thjat ashikabi
Old 2008-09-29, 02:27   Link #1230
zibi88

Yeah but remember that there is Miya who was really pissed off after Kagari left... she even said she would kill Minaka but Matsu stoped her since the whole town might be destroyed XD In chapter 72 Miya was cousing tsunamis with only sword swing and was destroying military ships by only swinging her sword not even touching it ^^ so her power alone could destroy the whole MBI XD

And I dont think that Higa would cooperate with Minato... since Higa is the source of Uzume leaving and doing things she doesnt want to do... how would Chiho react to hear that Uzume was killing for her sake... Kazezhana told that she,miya,matsu noticed that part of her become dark and so I dont see that Minato pure hearted would work with someone who hurt uzume and kidnaped his own little sister... Mostly he will be pissed off along with Musubi (since its minatos family) and rest that dont agree with Higas methods of doing (kidnap ashikabi-> threaten theirs sekirei and make them as personal slaves for doing dirty work )

What I see that Shina will go to north area to fight Minatos sekirei and when they met Matsu calls telling that this sekirei nr107 is Yukaris sekirei... So minato will ask where is Yukari and explain that he is her odler brother... shina will explain and then Ku-chan will apear making Shina wtf for a moment and then ku-chan will ask minato to help rescue Yukari (since its makes shina suffer) or something like that... or simply ku-chan will pretend to fight shina while kazehana +lets say musubi will go to rescue yukari ^^ personaly I think that fighting Shina is lot easier by using long range elemental sekirei ^^ since you cant rust fire,water or wind ^^ (musubi ,kuu could have lot harder times since musubi close fighter with fist and ku chan using living plants)

For now chapters are about the invasion but maybe soon they will met shina so rescue arc. will start ^^ and later Minato-Yukari cooperation in order to win the game ^^ (shina and ku reunion too XD ) heh mother at MBI leaking information to her children xD
Old 2008-09-29, 05:33   Link #1231
KuroYume

Quote:
i think the west has a better chance of a team up with minato because we know nothing about thjat ashikabi
Yea it's most plausible

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

personaly I think that fighting Shina is lot easier by using long range elemental sekirei ^^ since you cant rust fire,water or wind ^^ (musubi ,kuu could have lot harder times since musubi close fighter with fist and ku chan using living plants)
i don't really understand the meaning of rust ( it's the oxydation no ? ) in your sentence ( sorry lol )

but when Shiina and Yukari meet the 2 higa's sekireis the close fighter sekirei says "it's easy to find an opening on these types depend of capabilites and she beats him " i think at contrary that Kazehana , Homura and Tsukiumi will have more problems than Musubi to fight shiina no ?
because shiina power seems to have link to death ( anihilation ) and fire water or wind are elements after all .
Old 2008-09-29, 05:47   Link #1232
kujoe
from head to heel

Actually, Shiina's power is death—the opposite to Kuu's life.

Kuu's power isn't the power of plants per se. She simply makes them grow via her life powers.

Come to think if it, I wonder if she also has the ability heal others... Minato already has a close range fighter/tank leading the charge (Musubi), a few long range nukers (Tsukiumi, Kazehana and Homura) and finally a versatile supporter (Matsu). Kuu as the healer would certainly make Minato's harem even more well-rounded as a team.
Old 2008-09-29, 06:08   Link #1233
zibi88

Shina has many opening becouse it was unfair fight 2 on 1 so 1 attacks from front and other from back....

I used "rust" sicne metal doesnt live and simply its life ends by rusting and most sekirei has weapons ^^ normaly his power is death while ku's is growth since she is not creating plants but making them growth very fast and strong....if she could create them then she wouldnt have to carry that little plant with her ^^

I would like to see Akitsu in minatos party she needs good friends and people who really care for her as a girl and not as a tool >_> Currently Minato has powers "power,life/growth/earth, wisdom, water,wind,fire " so power of ice would be nice too ^^
Old 2008-09-29, 06:35   Link #1234
kujoe
from head to heel

Shiina's power probably isn't just limited to living things, as the manga and anime have shown. It seems to be the "death" of all things to be more exact... decay, the gradual deterioration of things and all that. He could cause weapons to rust, and make all of Kuu's plants wilt and die. He isn't called the "Death Sekirei" for nothing. That's quite a name—which matches Yukari's reputation as the Demon Ashikabi.

Kuu on the other hand, still hasn't shown what the limits of her power are.
Old 2008-09-29, 07:25   Link #1235
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Actually, Shiina's power is death—the opposite to Kuu's life.

Kuu's power isn't the power of plants per se. She simply makes them grow via her life powers.

Come to think if it, I wonder if she also has the ability heal others... Minato already has a close range fighter/tank leading the charge (Musubi), a few long range nukers (Tsukiumi, Kazehana and Homura) and finally a versatile supporter (Matsu). Kuu as the healer would certainly make Minato's harem even more well-rounded as a team.
so minato has a tank, several nukers and a versatile supporter and possibly a healer. all he needs now is a disabler (hmm akitsu? lol) and a dps and its GG hope you guys get it
Old 2008-09-29, 07:39   Link #1236
zibi88

nah Musubi is a tank, Kazehana,tsukiumi,homura are artillery , Ku-chan hard to say but defense unit should be good ^^ ,matsu spy unit and the nuke is miya XDXD

I wonder waht the next chatper will be about... since we know about MBI, about squad liders and 3invasions, and the first 5sekirei... will matsu end the talk or there is something else to say
Old 2008-09-29, 07:54   Link #1237
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
nah Musubi is a tank, Kazehana,tsukiumi,homura are artillery , Ku-chan hard to say but defense unit should be good ^^ ,matsu spy unit and the nuke is miya XDXD

I wonder waht the next chatper will be about... since we know about MBI, about squad liders and 3invasions, and the first 5sekirei... will matsu end the talk or there is something else to say
i speculate that we'll get to see a bit on what happens to takehito. then the end would be a cut scene to shiina. but i'll probably be wrong lol
Old 2008-09-29, 08:46   Link #1238
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Wow, just started on this anime and "certain materials" are really scarce

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:02   Link #1239
KuroYume

Quote:
I would like to see Akitsu in minatos party she needs good friends and people who really care for her as a girl and not as a tool >_> Currently Minato has powers "power,life/growth/earth, wisdom, water,wind,fire " so power of ice would be nice too ^^
I'm agree with you at 100% !! Mikogami don't deserve Akitsu i think if she's meet minato his power will made react her sekirei crest ( Re activation like yume )

the mangaka put too mystery into this character to stay like a tool ( as you say ). I think she was a nice person before, because she culpate of her weakness
( she is broken ,a failure ).

Quote:

with all of minato sekirei maybe we will see combo attacks ( if there is a 2 on 2 ) like Tsukiumi and Akitsu a water freeze attack ( an ice Yamata no orochi ) !!!

Of a combo fire wind attack ( because wind improve fire ) !! or ... dawn that will be so great !!

Quote:
Do you renember when Matsu talks with Tsukiumi in the bath

The sekirei plan have really 6 stages
i think she will explain the 3 stages who remains ...

lol traduction time
what means tank ; nukers and disabler the meaning i seach in the translator doesn't match to the sentences

Last edited by KuroYume; 2008-09-29 at 12:28.
KuroYume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 13:01   Link #1240
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroYume View Post

lol traduction time
what means tank ; nukers and disabler the meaning i seach in the translator doesn't match to the sentences

Tank - is well known in real world ^^ its a military vehicle with moving turret XD it has hard armor and great power (that why you could say its musubi ^^ )

Nuke - most advanced and the most powerfull bomb that currently exists, VERY huge dmg rate not mention power.... ^^ well Miya is the most powerfull sekirei and her power is like karasuba said from another dimension ^^

Disable(r) - something like "canceler" I think what he ment was a power that cancels another power

Well the tank ect walk was only joke talking ^^ comparing minatos sekirei power rate to real world military power XD

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei