AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-02, 23:54   Link #341
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Thanks I guess team name isnt that important to me just yet...

Damn, I wanna write a proprt introduction with Minato and Kinji, but I keep getting caught up in LA Noir i suppose i can pretend its for research...
Old 2011-06-03, 00:34   Link #342
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I just realized.
We already have Patra for Cleopatra, Shirayuki for Himiko and Jeanne d'Arc.

It's like it's trying to tell me to create a Butei that would eventually become the descendant of Homura Akemi.

@_@
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-06-03, 00:44   Link #343
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

How did you figure ?

btw, who is Himiko? I never got the reference.
Old 2011-06-03, 01:16   Link #344
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
How did you figure ?

btw, who is Himiko? I never got the reference.
I'm guessing it refers to Queen Himiko, a ruler from a long long time ago (she died in 248). She ruled over an area of ancient Japan called Yamataikoku. She is believed to have communicated with the Wei kingdom of China during the Three Kingdoms period.
Old 2011-06-03, 02:30   Link #345
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I just realized.
We already have Patra for Cleopatra, Shirayuki for Himiko and Jeanne d'Arc.

It's like it's trying to tell me to create a Butei that would eventually become the descendant of Homura Akemi.

@_@
Why not Sen-hime (knowing that the Tokugawa still have descendants well and alive in that time) or Oichi?
Old 2011-06-03, 02:30   Link #346
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@marcus irc knows my second contribution to EVEN after Ryou is a certain Klein Bottle user. but you can have a crack at it instead I have enough OCs on my plate.

But yes, after Shirayuki and Jenne I made Kurisu to complete the set. Now maybe I should do a certain Heroine if you are going to Homerun...
Old 2011-06-03, 12:01   Link #347
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

I think I~ll be planning to create an OC which is HondaTadakatsu descendant
either good or evil
Old 2011-06-04, 01:19   Link #348
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost

Support character - The She-Wolf

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Kaede Fujita nicknamed The She-Wolf of Butei
(theorical) VA: Yukana
Nationality: Japanese
Class: 2nd Year
Butei Rank: A
Ancestor: Goro Fujita
Department: Inquesta (Assault elective)
Bloodline Ability: Atemporal Sight
Weapon: A katana and a M1911 pistol
Friends: Yves Brunet, Nene Otonashi and Yasmin Saif.

Character Quotes:

"Hidari Katate Hira Tsuki!!!!"

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
Spoiler:

Style:
Kaede's style reflects her ancestry. Like him, she is fond of thrust attacks, namely the Gatotsu, that have proved to be quite fearsome during many confrontations. Where Yves is more flamboyant and attack to overwhelm the enemy until that poor soul drop, Kaede is more into silently tread around the target to analyze him and suddenly attack at the slightest sight of a weakness, like a wolf. About the Gatotsu, whatever the technique have actually been used by the historical Saito Hajime or is an invention of mangaka is up to debate. However, this have not stopped Kaede from including it in her staple attacks.

Trivia
Spoiler:

Author's note

Ah Kaede, that one character is born from the conclusion that Yves have needed a friend. Then it matured, from just a friend, she have become Yves' Osananajimi and descendant of the famous Hajime Saito. In the cast of characters I have created so far, Kentaro is the one who is happily married, given his age, while Yves and Kaede are the otp of the Yves + Kaede + Nene + Yasmin group. There may be teasing from every sides but in the end, Kaede will be the one victorious, unlike the other Kaede from that other series.

Next ones in line

Nene

Yasmin

Characters so far

Kirsten Vikernes (Assault)

Preston Lee Whitworth (Medica)

Amelie D'Artagnan (Inquista)

Fiorenza Diotallevi (Logi)

Sanae Noriaki (Amdo)

Jin Yamazaki (SSR)

Svetlana Dragovic (Snipe)

Naoko Kazami (Connect)

Erin Dee Kirishima (Informa)

Kentaro Murasame (Amdo)

Yves Brunet (Assault)
Old 2011-06-04, 02:00   Link #349
mechdra

So another samurai girl? Where are the others? To me Kaede is more suitable if she is from the Masamune or Yagyu bloodline due to ehr eye patch.

Looks like I better start to create my other OCs soon and update my Shuusuke Fujita before it is too late.

One thing I would like to point out as well, it will be good if we start to specify which Butei high school each OC are from. This way, we could get more diversity in the OC where not all of them from Tokyo only. We could start putting them in other countries.
Old 2011-06-04, 02:41   Link #350
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post

One thing I would like to point out as well, it will be good if we start to specify which Butei high school each OC are from. This way, we could get more diversity in the OC where not all of them from Tokyo only. We could start putting them in other countries.
While that is true, chances are most people would still gravitate to Tokyo; as that's where the main story takes place. And this might just be my opinion, but running a story along side the Canon Characters allow people to relate to the Original characters better, rather than some unknown person suddenly pops up from nowhere.
Old 2011-06-04, 05:50   Link #351
Aaron008R

I can't believe I'm doing this... but oh well.

Name: Kyouko Z. Akechi
Spoiler for appearance:

Nicknames: Kyou-chan, Kyokkyun, Omawari-chan (Police-chan)
Butei Ranking: B
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown, usually in a ponytail
Primary Department: Inquesta
Elective: Amdo
Usual wear: Butei uniform
Specialization: Criminal investigation and apprehension
Equipment:
  • 1 modified Colt M1911 (Affectionately named the Aya Hiraga Custom by Aya Hiraga, not that Kyouko ever uses the name)
  • A set of jitte Here's a wiki about them
  • Handcuffs. LOTS of them.
Theme Song: ‘一気に決めるゼ! (- Which is Decided at a Stroke!)’
Spoiler for theme song:

Character Quote 1:
"Be good and take the rope!"
(An antiquated Japanese phrase meaning ‘be arrested’)

Background:
Spoiler:

Character Quote 2:
“Hai, goyou.” *handcuffs someone*
(“Here, you’re under arrest.”)

Personality:
Spoiler:

Character Quote 3:

"RIKO MINE! YOU’RE UNDER ARREST FOR ACTS OF LASCIVIOUSNESS!!!"

Abilities and fighting style:
Spoiler:

Character Quote 4:

"Considering I’m your average midget in appearance, I’m not sure if I should be happy or not even though it helps keep my opponents’ guards down…"

Trivia
Spoiler:

Author's note

I blame Sheba for blasting me with so many profiles in HnAOC. I’ve already read the novel up to the latest translated chapter and I can say I’m liking it so far. Kyouko is an OC that came to my mind considering the references the original author shows through the character Riko. I’m not one for subtlety so people should easily figure out who my OC is related to. Consider this a test, but I might very well write some more characters if the interest stays high.

I still consider this profile incomplete, so I may post time and again for some updates. As many OC-makers here from the Nanoha OC thread can attest, I like my big profiles.

Anyways, reviews would be much appreciated. :3

Of course, I'll get to reading and commenting the existing OC's here later.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2011-06-06 at 08:17.
Old 2011-06-04, 06:16   Link #352
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post

Support character - The She-Wolf

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Kaede Fujita nicknamed The She-Wolf of Butei
(theorical) VA: Yukana
Nationality: Japanese
Ancestor: Goro Fujita
Department: Inquesta (Assault elective)
Bloodline Ability: Atemporal Sight
Weapon: A katana and a M1911 pistol
Friends: Yves Brunet, Nene Otonashi and Yasmin Saif.

Character Quotes:

"Hidari Katate Hira Tsuki!!!!"

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
Spoiler:

Style:
Kaede's style reflects her ancestry. Like him, she is fond of thrust attacks, namely the Gatotsu, that have proved to be quite fearsome during many confrontations. Where Yves is more flamboyant and attack to overwhelm the enemy until that poor soul drop, Kaede is more into silently tread around the target to analyze him and suddenly attack at the slightest sight of a weakness, like a wolf. About the Gatotsu, whatever the technique have actually been used by the historical Saito Hajime or is an invention of mangaka is up to debate. However, this have not stopped Kaede from including it in her staple attacks.

Trivia
Spoiler:

Author's note

Ah Kaede, that one character is born from the conclusion that Yves have needed a friend. Then it matured, from just a friend, she have become Yves' Osananajimi and descendant of the famous Hajime Saito. In the cast of characters I have created so far, Kentaro is the one who is happily married, given his age, while Yves and Kaede are the otp of the Yves + Kaede + Nene + Yasmin group. There may be teasing from every sides but in the end, Kaede will be the one victorious, unlike the other Kaede from that other series.

Next ones in line

Nene

Yasmin

Characters so far

Kirsten Vikernes (Assault)

Preston Lee Whitworth (Medica)

Amelie D'Artagnan (Inquista)

Fiorenza Diotallevi (Logi)

Sanae Noriaki (Amdo)

Jin Yamazaki (SSR)

Svetlana Dragovic (Snipe)

Naoko Kazami (Connect)

Erin Dee Kirishima (Informa)

Kentaro Murasame (Amdo)

Yves Brunet (Assault)
Looks like Saito's "buddha wife" got him an amazing offspring.

I bow to Sheba. I have been completely and utterly owned by your entire work in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I can't believe I'm doing this... but oh well.

Spoiler for appearance:

Nicknames: Kyou-chan, Kyokkyun, Omawari-chan (Police-chan)
Butei Ranking: B
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown, usually in a ponytail
Primary Department: Inquesta
Elective: Amdo
Usual wear: Butei uniform
Specialization: Criminal investigation and apprehension
Equipment:
  • 1 modified Colt OHWS (Affectionately named the Aya Hiraga Custom, not that Kyouko ever uses the name)
  • A set of jitte Here's a wiki about them
  • Handcuffs. LOTS of them.
Theme Song: ‘一気に決めるゼ! (- Which is Decided at a Stroke!)’
Spoiler for theme song:

Character Quote 1:
"Be good and take the rope!"
(An antiquated Japanese phrase meaning ‘be arrested’)

Background:
Spoiler:

Character Quote 2:
“Hai, goyou.” *handcuffs someone*
(“Here, you’re under arrest.”)

Personality:
Spoiler:

Character Quote 3:

"RIKO MINE! YOU’RE UNDER ARREST FOR ACTS OF LASCIVIOUSNESS!!!"

Abilities and fighting style:
Spoiler:

Character Quote 4:

"Considering I’m your average midget in appearance, I’m not sure if I should be happy or not even though it helps keep my opponents’ guards down…"

Trivia
Spoiler:

Author's note

I blame Sheba for blasting me with so many profiles in HnAOC. I’ve already read the novel up to the latest translated chapter and I can say I’m liking it so far. Kyouko is an OC that came to my mind considering the references the original author shows through the character Riko. I’m not one for subtlety so people should easily figure out who my OC is related to. Consider this a test, but I might very well write some more characters if the interest stays high.

I still consider this profile incomplete, so I may post time and again for some updates. As many OC-makers here from the Nanoha OC thread can attest, I like my big profiles.

Anyways, reviews would be much appreciated. :3

Of course, I'll get to reading and commenting the existing OC's here later.
...even Aaron. With Kyonko. And DOGGIE THEME.

I can die in peace now.

*dies knowing that an OC thread is in good hands*
Old 2011-06-04, 07:40   Link #353
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I can somehow imagine her having a little3 brother that called her "Kyou" or even "Kyon".

*is shot*

-----

In the meantime, some Informa Students managed to intercept a message that was transmitted during their information exercises.

Spoiler for Informa Intercepted Message UT-20XX-XX-XX-XX:XX:XX-ABFDEE:

*hides*

======

Off Topic:

Somehow someone decided that my ISP was good for spamming and thus had it listed under a DNSBL that is now keeping me out of chat by means of Z:line.

*goes to stab Phean*
Old 2011-06-04, 08:59   Link #354
EagleBlue

My first time making OC. What do you guys think?

Name: Charles Ramirez
Nationality: Filipino
Physical Characteristics: He has short black hair. He is of average height and slim but fit.
Weapons: A M14 rifle, a Colt M1911 pistol and an assortment of combat knives
Division: Assault
Background:
Spoiler for :

Personality:
Spoiler for :

Skills:
Spoiler for :

Quotes:
“This is why I love being in Assault. I get to meet different people and see their guns. Or if they’re criminals take their guns away.”

“I wonder if those guys in Amdo could make Voltes Five.”

Last edited by EagleBlue; 2011-06-08 at 07:45.
Old 2011-06-04, 10:40   Link #355
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Tohyama Kinji and my OC, Arisato Minato goes on their first mission (of sorts) which starts with a quick interrogation and ends in a fiery car chase! Quick oneshot and character introduction In case people forgot, this is what he looks like

Spoiler for "You give it all away - everybody wants you!":

I'll comment on the new OCs tomorrow...

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-06-04 at 10:52.
Old 2011-06-04, 10:52   Link #356
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Ze sniper.

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Tomomi Imamura
Date of Birth: 7th of October
Nationality: Japan
Division: Snipe (Inquesta as elective)
Ancestry: A bit of an obscure German Wehrmacht sniper from World War II (her grandfather)
Equipment: Remington Model 700PSS bolt-action rifle (long-action version), Glock 19 handgun, Simonich Raven Combat knife

Other Info:

Spoiler:

Background:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Spoiler:

Abilities and Skills:

Spoiler:

Facts:

Spoiler:

Last edited by kct; 2011-06-11 at 20:18.
Old 2011-06-04, 16:15   Link #357
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

We should add more older characters.

Name : Reyvateil Rivia Tchaikovsky
Nationality: Polish, Russian/English Ancestry
Butei Rank: B
Ancestor: Tchaikovsky, mysterious past ancestry
Department: Medica
Bloodline Ability: Gold eyes that are able to see in the dark, an ability to lower blood pressure and calm nerves through singing/chanting
Weapon: A silver-bladed sword named "Grace"
Friends: Ayari/Kanari, Karla, Reisen, Meikyo, Alicia

A fresh graduate from the French Butei Academy, she is under an internship as she intends to earn a medical license in the future. However, due to Ayari and Alicia's plan of setting up a "bungee-jumping" club in school, she was drawn into the fray as there will always be students injured during training despite all safety precautions.

Considered to be Meikyo's nurse and the school's health counselor, she has rather inhuman traits. She claims to be stuck at the age of 18 for the rest of her life because her cells do no deteriorate when sub-dividing, but she may suddenly die after the age of 40 due to an ancestral genetic disorder. Not only that, she is able to see perfectly in the dark without a light source or NV equipment.

The most mysterious thing is that she holds as a weapon : Grace. She says that the sword is not meant to be for men as "it is a symbol of beauty and gracefulness". True enough, it seems that the make and the construction of the sword is meant to be lightweight and having a thinner grip, more fit for a lady than a man, despite being tested to be from the middle ages. However, despite its age and supposed "flimsiness", it is still a sword of perfect quality, and in wind or rain, it is able to resonate sounds to confuse opponents from where the direction of the sword is coming from. Also, the silvered blade of the sword allows Reyva to redirect the sunlight into her opponent's eye, allowing her to close in with ease; at night or under low-light conditions, the sword swings leave afterimages to confuse opponents as to where the blade is coming from. The final unusual quality of the weapon, is despite its weight, it floats on water.

However, it seems that the blade may not originally be named as it is. When replacing the grip, Karla and Reisen had found a set of rune inscriptions on it spelling ᛚᛟᚻᛖᚾᚷᚱᛁᚾ, translated as "Lohengrin", the name of the legendary Knight of the Swans from the middle ages. How had the sword survived so long, and how did it end up in her hands? This is something that she doesn't know herself, other than it was handed to her by her parents in her second year in the French Butei Academy.

Outside of work, she is generally a carefree and gentle young lady, though she doesn't take sides when it comes to solving conflicts between people. She claims that the bungee jumping mystery is the first time she has ever taken a side as "the buffoon on the boat and the drunk party animal aren't doing their jobs as guardians of the two girls".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-06-05 at 10:23.
Old 2011-06-04, 21:27   Link #358
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

More indepth reviews to come, but did Saintess just ninja my Lancelot character from right under me?! 2 people can't have the same Aerondight! Now I have to rewrite my prologue and rethink my entire setup!
Old 2011-06-05, 01:29   Link #359
NinjaDude

Well, I felt like giving this a shot. If this goes well I have a few more I am thinking of, so tell me what you think. Opinions are lovely.

Joshua LaCasera - Inquesta
Old 2011-06-05, 02:37   Link #360
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
More indepth reviews to come, but did Saintess just ninja my Lancelot character from right under me?! 2 people can't have the same Aerondight! Now I have to rewrite my prologue and rethink my entire setup!
There are two other legendary Middle-age swords - Excalibur and Joyuese. Jeanne holds Durandal, the sword of Roland, knight of Charlemagne and wielder of Joyuese.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Closed Thread