AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-19, 04:12   Link #2041
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
AND LASTLY MAYBE I COULD SKIP SOME CLASS TO GO TO JAPAN. HATA SENSEI SURE DOESN'T LIKE TO SHOW A-TAN. THEIR IS STILL NO A-TAN...........BLOOD BOILING....STILL PATIENT WAITING FOR NEXT CHAPTER. I SHOULD JUST READY MY BEAM CANNON FOR BLAST OFF.
Me want to go there too...I have a bucket flower full of Anthrax Spore to give to Hate-sensei, once he smell it, he will surprise with the fragrance

Hmh! still can't download the newest chapter, too much leecher. ARGH!! they must give a mirror for each release my download speed drop from 10 Kbp/s to 0 Kbp/s just in a minutes
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 04:20   Link #2042
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Me want to go there too...I have a bucket flower full of Anthrax Spore to give to Hate-sensei, once he smell it, he will surprise with the fragrance

Hmh! still can't download the newest chapter, too much leecher. ARGH!! they must give a mirror for each release my download speed drop from 10 Kbp/s to 0 Kbp/s just in a minutes
There is a MU and RS mirror actually, that's much faster...
Old 2009-08-19, 04:43   Link #2043
Mentar
Banned

I found particularly the "holding hands" scene before the background of the moon and Parthenon really touching (and promising for future chapters - fairly symbolic)

C238 will be very very VERY important for the progress of the story. I'm not sure that Athena will crash the party - but it's extremely likely that Hina will learn that the "witch who caused Hayate to be so warped" is actually Athena, one way or the other. I wonder how things will go from there. And no, I consider a confession fairly unlikely the way things are developing. Good

Hayate helped Hina to overcome and deal with a scar in her heart (being deserted by her parents). Part of me hopes that now, Hina will be able to help Hayate deal with his scar of guilt (the traumatic split with A-tan in the past). It would rather continue to underline the Hayate-Hina duality: How they are mostly mirrors of each other.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 06:13   Link #2044
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

So would that make them foils for each other (they reflect and highlight the others' characteristics)? I'm not sure but the duality is certainly a nice touch.

It seems like it's going to play out just like the clocktower scene from Hina's brithday. They're on a balcony, holding hands, under the moon light, with a gorgeous view...seems so similar. The fact that nothing ruined it yet and that it didn't seem too lighthearted makes me think that Hayate and Hina will probably have a deep talk next chapter. Last time Hina asked Hayate about her parents and Hayate helped her to accept what happened and move on, I think now it's Hina's turn to help him with his past with Athena.

I can't help but notice that Hina's relationship with Hayate is always played muhc more romantically than anyone else. And I mean real romance not chidl-like crushes that most of the others seem to have. In some ways Ayumu is just a little girl, you can see it every time she's with Nagi (who is most likely more mature than her, scary). We already know that Hayate is attracted to mature and extraordinary girls (it never explicitly stated the last part but seriously, Athena, Maria and Hinagiku? I'd say it's definitely canon) which means that Ayumu, Nagi and just about anyone else has no chance with him. I think the Hina/Hayate end is most likely so far, when someone else (besides Athena) has a scene like the clocktower or possibly the one in the next chapter, then we'll talk.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 08:06   Link #2045
bebichocpha

Hata is biggest bastard ever T_T
Waitting for until next week

Chap 237 really good and Hina used her weakess so good to taking advantage ^_^ ( good job Hina ). Hope the last pic will be the time for A-tan to show up
( maybe she's watching Hayate x Hina and getting jealous )

Love triangle : Hina > Hayate <> Athena.
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 10:37   Link #2046
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

I'm starting to like Ayumu more and more. Aside from Maria she's the only girl in Hayate's harem who actually seems somewhat mature. I think some of Hina's charm is rubbing off on her, though, in terms of Hina's whole "smile and thank people and make them blush" jig.

Plus she was wearing a shirt that said "Sexy". How can any of the girls compare to that?

Oh, and Hayate's still wearing his butler uniform during the date. What a turd. -_-
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 10:51   Link #2047
cheongzewei

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Oh, and Hayate's still wearing his butler uniform during the date. What a turd. -_-
No duh, he doesn't know it's a date.
cheongzewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 10:51   Link #2048
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

ffffffffffffffff cant wait for 238 spoilers to come
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 10:59   Link #2049
xellos2099

The chinese scan is up too and the joke this week is that anime version 50 episodes. If you didn't know, the chinese scan usually contain some joke on the front page. For example, Maria was asking Hayate how ios Star Ocean 4,. he reply saying the battle system is awesome but the camera angle is wierd. Then eh say o well, I will go play Street fighter IV. Anyway this link is to chinese scan

http://www.ggyy8.cc/Html/X/xfgj/152107972.html?1
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 12:09   Link #2050
tsunade666

spoilers for 238 will be saturday at earliest. and didn't I tell you his the biggest idiot butler in debt. even though the butler uniform looks suitable for the dress of hina he should really change.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 13:47   Link #2051
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

The next chapter will be indeed nice, if only it will continue with their date. It might change scenes to something else, and just show a page or two of their date.

There's not really much to discuss that differs from last week. There were no significant developments, so hopefully 248 will open new possibilities for speculation.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 16:04   Link #2052
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
The next chapter will be indeed nice, if only it will continue with their date. It might change scenes to something else, and just show a page or two of their date.

There's not really much to discuss that differs from last week. There were no significant developments, so hopefully 248 will open new possibilities for speculation.
I bet to get that, we must stuff Hate-sensei mouth with lit Dynamite, or choke him with a Magnum down in his throat. My Father tell me beside Black mail, Terrorizing is some simple but effective way to get what you want, from a meal till a political issue on human.

Fyuh!!
finally!, can get this new chapter, it's really pain in the ass to get it when there a dozen leecher competing with me while I must deal with slow internet access

hope c248 not late

Out Of topic:
Does anybody here try Vocaloid2 software? I want to know how to use it properly
Old 2009-08-19, 16:40   Link #2053
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

I can't imagine what you would do if you encountered him on the street. The only certain thing is that we would get an abrupt Athena end.

I'd like that what I said a few pages back to come true now. The part where Hina falls down and Hayate dives to save her, and then a kiss scene that's witnessed by both Athena & Nagi, .. oh and also Ayumu for even more drama.

(Athena: I see.. so you don't care about me anymore, unlike me, who thought of you for all these years...)

(Ayumu: Hina-san... I hope you will be happy together! *runs off crying*)

(Nagi: Stands there shocked, with a PSP/DS falling from her hands displaying a game over scene. Hayate... *sob*)
Spoiler for Wot?:
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 16:56   Link #2054
surerman
Banned

Quote:
I can't imagine what you would do if you encountered him on the street.
Spoiler:

and yeah, I must admit Hinagiku drawn much better in this chapter, look like she received some "meat" (or may be pads?) compared to Maria she look pretty good now but still...A-Tan is better than Pettan

*Hail A-Tan big picture....NAZI style..*

OOT: Vocaloid2
oh! I already download Hatsune Miku song from Youtube and get hooked with "Hajimete no Aku", that's pretty good song, try it love it!
Old 2009-08-19, 17:07   Link #2055
Used Can

Quote:
Ayumu prevails in this chapter IMHO.

.... I wannnnna see Nagi call Ayumu Onee-chan!!!! NOW!

It seems Ayumu may get some relevance too. I approve.
All the same, hopefully, both of them will step aside once it is Athena's turn to show up again.
Old 2009-08-19, 18:01   Link #2056
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
All the same, hopefully, both of them will step aside once it is Athena's turn to show up again.
Honestly I'd rather see Ayumu and Athena talk to each other about Hayate over Hayate and Athena coming to terms.

I think it'd be particularly amusing to see Athena spill the beans about her relationship with Hayate. Ayumu would just self-destruct on the spot.
Old 2009-08-20, 00:55   Link #2057
bebichocpha

In chap 237, hayate want to Hina has a happy dinne and when Hina tell Hayate to hold her hand ( acrophobia is really useful, is'nt it ) i see hayate smile to Hina and somehow i think he understand Hina's feeling ( hope it true, plz Hata-sensei plz ). Hayate x Hina is very different from every Hayate x .... b/c when they're tolgether they live with their true self not hide it deep in their mind.

Althought he said to himself not asked about Athena but i still think he will do it in chap 238. ^_^ ( 6 days count down from now on ). Hurry up i wanna to see more T_T.
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 01:07   Link #2058
tsunade666

ch 237 is out on MH. someone already released a translated version.

and oh will I will wait for A-tan next week but on the last page don't tell it hayate. If he ask about A-tan on that particular moment where hina is really determined and all. I wouldn't spare you! WHY YOU MOST IDIOTIC BUTLER IN DEBT!

I hope their will A-tan next week and their will be no sad thing for hina.

MARK MY WORD YOU HATEFULL SENSEI DON'T MAKE THEM SAD!
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 01:58   Link #2059
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

sorry but I just dont see this night ending well for Hinagiku at all
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 02:03   Link #2060
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

T-minus... 6 days? Until Hina gets shot down!

Go go Hayate, for all that is holy! Increase the chances of a Segawa ending for me!

Tags
comedy, shounen