AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-19, 22:16   Link #2001
JAGI_X

Yeah they did a lot of change in anime.
Old 2012-09-19, 22:29   Link #2002
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Still, unlike other shows that lose their image due to anime cuts, Oda Nobuna no Yabou still retains its identity. Its is still very good to watch despite the budget when compared to other anime in season.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 22:44   Link #2003
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

I think they cut some parts in order to not have a second season right after this one.

That could explain some parts being changed or not adapted, specially in ep.11.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 22:54   Link #2004
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

We'll have to see what happens in episode 12, if Takeda Shingen makes a brief appearance. That is pretty much a indication of a second season, massive cliff hanger there.
Old 2012-09-20, 01:10   Link #2005
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
We'll have to see what happens in episode 12, if Takeda Shingen makes a brief appearance. That is pretty much a indication of a second season, massive cliff hanger there.
I agree with you ReaperxKingx if Takeda Shingen appears in anime it might be a second season i think.
Old 2012-09-20, 14:16   Link #2006
iqamores

if we have the second seasoin of DxD, is sure a second season for nobuna, without referring to miyama zero jobs, they are of the same genre, audiency, and so.

Nobuna by far the best series for the sengoku period in the history. outscoring their opponents in a moe KO. mi charts are... Nobuna > Sengoku rance > sengoku basara >the others.

the sarulogy is the science to sigth the future. the battles in the segoku period are...

Oda Nobuna-Saru Team

> vs/oda rebellion > vs/dousan > vs/yoshimoto > vs/dousan sons > vs/kioto team > Firts season

> vs/asakura > vs/miko-team > vs/takeda > vs/akashi > second season

> vs/mori > vs/iga ninja family > vs/houjo > 3 season

> vs/ masamune date family > vs/ uesugui > vs/shimazu sisters(?) > vs/remanents > vs/yokai team > vs/americans > 4 season

maybe movies, ovas outcensored, service for the masses.

Spoiler:

Last edited by iqamores; 2012-09-20 at 14:31.
iqamores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 20:34   Link #2007
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqamores View Post
if we have the second seasoin of DxD, is sure a second season for nobuna, without referring to miyama zero jobs, they are of the same genre, audiency, and so.

Nobuna by far the best series for the sengoku period in the history. outscoring their opponents in a moe KO. mi charts are... Nobuna > Sengoku rance > sengoku basara >the others.

the sarulogy is the science to sigth the future. the battles in the segoku period are...

Oda Nobuna-Saru Team

> vs/oda rebellion > vs/dousan > vs/yoshimoto > vs/dousan sons > vs/kioto team > Firts season

> vs/ masamune date family > vs/ uesugui > vs/shimazu sisters(?) > vs/remanents > vs/yokai team > vs/americans > 4 season

Spoiler:
No, this is not how things work......
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 21:34   Link #2008
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqamores View Post

Oda Nobuna-Saru Team

Spoiler:
Well High School DXD and Oda Nobuna no Yabou have the same artist which is Miyama Zero, but there is a clear line of differences between the two.

In High School DXD, there is a real harem compose of the male lead knowing and accepting all the females around him. Most of the volumes centers on character development of the Protagonist's strength and the relationship progression with the girls, all of which very entertaining. The ecchi is one of its strong points as well the insanely of it.

In Oda Nobuna no Yabou, the Protagonist doesn't have brawn but instead brains to fight enemies. The Protagonist has eyes on only one female which is Nobuna who shares the same feelings, only down size is she is easily jealous to the point where she would kill even her retainers to keep Sagara (She was very tempting into slicing Akechi in more than one occasion). Sagara has many other females that is in love with him, though is unaware I believe due to heart set on one girl. Though that doesn't stop the highly ecchi moments he have with them. Volumes center on real life events, changing them while still including character development.
Old 2012-09-21, 01:01   Link #2009
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I would take Sengoku Rance over Nobuna myself, but Nobuna is still pretty good at it.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 01:26   Link #2010
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Well High School DXD and Oda Nobuna no Yabou have the same artist which is Miyama Zero, but there is a clear line of differences between the two.

In High School DXD, there is a real harem compose of the male lead knowing and accepting all the females around him. Most of the volumes centers on character development of the Protagonist's strength and the relationship progression with the girls, all of which very entertaining. The ecchi is one of its strong points as well the insanely of it.

In Oda Nobuna no Yabou, the Protagonist doesn't have brawn but instead brains to fight enemies. The Protagonist has eyes on only one female which is Nobuna who shares the same feelings, only down size is she is easily jealous to the point where she would kill even her retainers to keep Sagara (She was very tempting into slicing Akechi in more than one occasion). Sagara has many other females that is in love with him, though is unaware I believe due to heart set on one girl. Though that doesn't stop the highly ecchi moments he have with them. Volumes center on real life events, changing them while still including character development.
Doubt he can even use brawn against anyone XD , and on that note in Highschool DxD it's pretty obvious he chose Rias so....pretty much in same situation aiming for Harem king, but both of them knows who they really like, though in Highschool DxD it's more harem sided due to the girl(s) aggressiveness towards him.

The artist might be the same but the author is different so you can't really compare it to High school DxD like that~
Old 2012-09-21, 03:49   Link #2011
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon would like to disagree.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 05:15   Link #2012
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon would like to disagree.
............ Horizon is not centered on Sengoku though........... it's not even right to try to compare them with respect to Sengoku jidai, no doubt overall, Horizon is the stronger series albeit its somewhat haphazardness.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 09:30   Link #2013
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
I think it's possible to have a second season given the sales of the books and the future sales of DVD/BD and merchandise of this series.

For now, the solely fact of cut the meeting with Masamune is a hint of they with no intentions of a second season ASAP.

Also, I don't see Takeda listed as a character of this series (may be wrong, and she makes a brief apparition, giving us hopes for this anime to continue).

Last edited by Syokool; 2012-09-21 at 19:34. Reason: d
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:36   Link #2014
iqamores

if they do the same as in Ore no Imouto, dividing the true final ending and bad ending. nobuna apparently will shatter in pieces the eunuch guy.

Last edited by iqamores; 2012-09-23 at 23:13.
Old 2012-09-21, 19:28   Link #2015
Undertaker

Whether or not there is a second season is simple, it always was, it's up to DVD/BD and related merchandise sales...
Old 2012-09-22, 02:08   Link #2016
justpassingby

Quote:

In Oda Nobuna no Yabou, the Protagonist doesn't have brawn but instead brains to fight enemies. The Protagonist has eyes on only one female which is Nobuna who shares the same feelings, only down size is she is easily jealous to the point where she would kill even her retainers to keep Sagara (She was very tempting into slicing Akechi in more than one occasion).
She couldn't even use her own words to argue with Juubei regarding the castles. The second time Nobuna was angry, she called Juubei as Kinkan Musume (kumquat girl). So to compare this to history, this is probably the part where Nobunaga was jealous of Akechi Mitsuhide's ability as a poet (eloquence). I've read that the real Nobunaga did call Akechi as kinkan because of Akechi's bald head in the front, in parallel with Juubei's large forehead. When Kazumasu came to reinforce the attack on the Asai-Asakura in vol 7, Kazumasu gave Juubei a new nickname, but Juubei replied that she preferred 'Kinkan'. It was either loyalty or she was too air-headed to realize she was insulted. Her hairpin was also a pair of kumquat by the way.

Then again
Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Proof that Nobuna is the prettiest girl in Japan. The assassin that sniped her, Zenjuubou, said that he could not shoot her face for instant kill because her smile was too dazzling. . He also thinks that Nobuna was protected by the Heaven.

Asakura Yoshikage thinks that Nobuna is Wakamurasaki from Tale of Genji. When the brat Tsuchimikado reported that he also killed Akechi who once under the Asakura family, Yoshikage said that if not for Akechi's large forehead, she would've been the Wakamurasaki. Yoshikage then liken her to Oborozukiyo (Genji's brother's wife).

I think I'm going to regret buying these books
If her forehead wasn't big Yoshikage would've probably raped her

Personally, I hate both Nobuna and Yoshiharu for not telling Juubei the truth about their feelings. Nobuna should had executed Juubei when Juubei mobilized Kazumasu from Ise to Osaka. She should had her fired from the Oda when Juubei cockblocked her at Hakone. While Yoshiharu would probably opposes Nobuna's decision, Nobuna would still had the support from her other retainers.

Yoshiharu said he wanted all the fruits (Kinoshita = under the tree), but he won't mind becoming the devil to stop Juubei (vol 8), although in earlier pages he said he didn't want to steal her future. He said to himself that he would used bags to pick the fruits when his limbs were not enough, but even bag has its limit. Let's see if he can pick up the kumquat at the end of the story.

The author's intention is to made the readers to BAWW and D'AAW for Nobuna, but it actually had the opposite effects on me. It's not like the other people, allies and foes alike, didn't have their own sufferings when they soaked their hands in pools of blood because of Nobuna. And just because she had troubled relationships with her mother, that doesn't means that I shouldn't pity people that had better relationship with the elders.

So yeah, instead of worrying about Nobuna's future in the books which has been set in stone (I interpret Larethian's comment as Yoshiharu is the self-insert of the author), I'm more worried about Juubei and the others that served Nobuna. Maybe Mikage will make Juubei becomes as evil as possible that will justify Nobuna's happy end, but oh well, fuck him if does that.
Some said after his mother was killed, Akechi Mitsuhide lost track of what's real.

Joking aside......why are you so perverted 2ch ? Juubei won't put her pubic hair in the lucky charm. This reminds me of the MSG novels .

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-09-22 at 07:25.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 03:26   Link #2017
Sagi

I don't want to derail the thread but whoever is in charge of approving accounts for those that want to joint the social group is not doing is job right.
Its been 6 day's since I requested to join the group and my account hasn't been approved, I want to join the social group.
Sagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 09:17   Link #2018
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

err guys where is that link again with a the volume spoiler summary??
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 09:38   Link #2019
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
^ Scroll back a few pages.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 14:14   Link #2020
iqamores

Quote:
Maybe Mikage will make Juubei becomes as evil as possible that will justify Nobuna's happy end, but oh well, fuck him if does that.
Some said after his mother was killed, Akechi Mitsuhide lost track of what's real.
yep, is a time bomb.

the harem route is lost, and now there is only the option nobuna and honest with them aside the others?

I sincerely believe that we are clinging too much the laws of our time, or seen too much josei and monogamous romance too.

we are in the sengoku times. the men in the sengoku times...
Quote:
“Like a breeze, you are a lone wolf that nothing can make you pause your steps. You are a model Japanese man.”

“A lone wolf……that’s because he has no friends.”

“Oblivious to social norm- you only follow your own way of living. To satisfy your immense lust, you pillage all those within your grasp. Any defiance would be brutally suppressed and succumbed under your throne. Immersed in your affluent wealth and surrounded by your ample maiden harem, your being has already transcended beyond mere mortal righteousness or evil. Even the immortal deities are fearful of you. You have reached the pinnacle in all dimensions.”
... by kusunoki Yukimura.

if we talk real and modern times,he can only choose one, the others girls will seek resignation following their ways and searching be happy with someone else, probably some filler character who does not even appear in the novel, maybe a fugly bald oldmen for the sake of their family, and all this only for the modern style happyness of nobuna?

the 90% of men in japan dies in the war by sarus fault, the harem is necessary for a healthy nation.

this is sengoku! we need a harem!!!

Last edited by iqamores; 2012-09-23 at 01:59. Reason: ok you get me, change sanada for kusunoki, XD bokutomo. others errors of my espanglish.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem