AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-08, 07:50   Link #1
neoko

Trinity Blood

Erm so can anyone who knows this anime well tell me about it?

I watched it, and i'm lost.

I read some reviews and i sorta understand that it was done pretty bad, except for the animation and music.

Is it based on any sorta manga/novel or something?

Otherwise yeh, i would actually like to see a sequel if they can manage a better job.
Old 2006-03-20, 16:36   Link #2
Sendoh718

it's based on some novels.

the anime covers maybe 1/10th of the total story, you can read the Canon entry on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_Blood_Canon if you want to know more.

the problem with a sequel (especially an animated one) is that the original creator died.
Old 2006-04-27, 07:34   Link #3
Cloudy

For Singaporean members who have starhab cable ch56,trinity blood starts airing at 6PM every monday to friday from today onwards.

Singapore is the first country outside Japan to boardcast TB, the Chinese dubbing is okay but they dub Krusnik as ''xi xue gui lue ren'' which means vampire hunters-_-.
Old 2006-09-17, 12:52   Link #4
bschultz

trinity blood (i guess I was right)

By the complete lack of posts about this series... guess I'm not the only one who thought that it stunk. the story just never went anywhere. and that by the end of the series I was just waiting for it to end. I mean how could they think they could just bring in the main bad guy at the end of episode 22 when the whole series is only 24 episodes long. the ending in short is/was just completly retarded.

they need another 24 episodes just to tie up all the loose ends.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-09-17 at 12:58. Reason: Please Search for an existing thread before creating a new one. Thanks. =^.^=
Old 2006-09-18, 15:47   Link #5
lommm
l'homme de lommm

actually, the wikipedia page is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_Blood

adding canon makes wiki's head hurt
Old 2006-09-19, 21:10   Link #6
MeggieMay

I think the lack of posts about Trinity Blood has more to do with the fact this site had a major crash that and wiped out most (if not all) of the 2005 threads. I remember that there was a Trinity Blood thread in 2005 (when the show aired) in Fansubs but like most of the 2005 threads that were just active during that year it is no more.
Old 2006-12-04, 18:02   Link #7
lake1951

Thumbs up trinity blood volume one

I love this dvd that I just recently picked up. My eyes were glued to the screen. It is full of great animation,good storyline and intricate characters.The vampires battle against Abel Nightroad and his machine. Nice eery shadows surround the world as the story unfolds.
Old 2007-01-21, 00:14   Link #8
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
OKAY this is important!

Someone PLEASE tell me does
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-21, 00:43   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

TB Anime chracterisation esp art sucks . I mean the manga is more dark and brooding . TB manga art is on a whole diffrent level . Also anime doesnt do justice to lot many charas as Swordancer . They could have also extended it to 26 ep instead of 24 ep lot many aspects of manga are uncovered in Anime . Manga Charcters Abelu n Gunslinger you can draw the coparision yourself

Old 2007-01-21, 00:51   Link #10
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Well let's be fair-you can only animate so much detail before it gets too tedious. I think the anime art is gorgeous anyway. :P
Old 2007-01-21, 00:59   Link #11
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The CG is brilliant compared to the other anime of 05 . I have only seen one anime surpass TB in terms of CG and that is Heat Guy J (03)
Old 2007-02-14, 20:02   Link #12
xcxcxcc

it seems like im late to post, wen did this thing aired like in 2005. anyways i just finished watchin it and i wasnt pleased with it at first it seemed like a good series but it just felt like it didnt go anywhere.

anyways the reason i actually bother to post was to ask if there will be a second season or somethin???
Old 2007-02-15, 18:34   Link #13
lycantivis

I really liked the series but the ending came so abruptly and then left just as quick it leaves you wondering what just happened.
Old 2007-05-05, 14:09   Link #14
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
hey! Even if the Original creator of Trinity Blood Died. Can't They continue this anime as a tribute of his works. I wish that anyone could explain to me what happen to Cain !@#$%! because the Ending of !@#%$%!SUCKS. I wish that they continue this anime.
Old 2007-05-08, 17:52   Link #15
Lamington

I thought the show was rushed, they introduced the last bad guy in the last 4 episodes. They also introduced all those cool characters and never used them. After reading some of vol 1 of the manga, I can already say it is better.

To the best of my knowledge,
Old 2007-05-08, 19:35   Link #16
ibreatheanime

The series had too many side stories, and didn't really set up the plot until late in the series
Old 2007-07-18, 02:33   Link #17
lillaziboi

.................................................. .
wah????
wut happened? =.= lol
for a sec there i tot they were still releasing episodes....until i looked at ANN and it said theres only 24 eps... >_> WTF THAT ISN"T AN ENDING! FFS, there wasn't even a cool fight to the death >_> they coulda atleast say the reason y abel is after cain... >.> or wut is abel's relation to that women crusnik that died b4 anything happened... and i agree w/ Lamington, i wanted to see more of seth, that gun dude and that sword dude... >.> sry, can't rmber male names much :P lol xD and how da hell is esther the star of hope? >_> just cuz she got a star on her friggen back? >___< zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz they could prolly make this into like a 70 ep series... then it would b good. but as for now...feels like i wasted my life >.> basically like watching half of a good anime then waiting for the 2nd half that'll never come...so did they end the series b/c the original creator died? or did the original creator die after the series was over? too lazy to research... can any1 tell me? :P
Old 2007-08-13, 22:01   Link #18
carmolita

I heard or read somewhere that the creator assistant is going to be taking over the series ( manga if I remember correctly). Because the creator died. Does anyone know if they are going to continue with the series?
Old 2007-08-15, 13:56   Link #19
Ibuki

meh, im actually watching this now and im on ep 21....seems like there is a whole lot more story to be told but only 4 ep left for me to watch....is the ending rushed, bad, or to be continued?
Old 2007-08-15, 14:25   Link #20
carmolita

Without spoiling it .... The ending leaves More to be desierd ... But make sure you watch the last episode In its entirety credits and all ! Their is more story after the credits.
Closed Thread

Tags
historical, seinen, supernatural