AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 03 Rating
Perfect 10 14 17.07%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 19.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 36.59%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 15.85%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 7.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.22%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-14, 23:59   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 03 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for StrikerS, Episode 03.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for raws.
  • Absolutely no spoilers for future events from the game or the manga in the anime thread.
    If you need to reply to someone with a reference to the game or manga, then PM them. Any spoilers, even under the spoiler tags, that reveals future events will be deleted.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread.

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=your title]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for reminder:
Old 2007-04-15, 00:34   Link #2
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Figured this would be more appropriate here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Besides, we know next to nothing about episode 3 other than the main characters have gathered... I've got a feeling it might be nothing more than just a training episode...
I'm thinking the episode's more of a clarification into the future role of Mobile Section 6, and assignment of personnel into their future positions, and that Subaru and Teana's retaking of the B-Rank test would take about the first quarter of the episode. Also expect to see the new secondary characters (Alto, Lucino, Vice, Shario and the others), and I'm hoping to see Chrono as well XD

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-04-15, 00:43   Link #3
Ottocycle

While the B-rank test might be an excuse for more action to be animated, IMO them passing it is just a plot formality. I think they'll just bring it up in words and go straight into Nanoha's evaluation of all 4 rookies at once

And yep the appearance of the clerical/administrative people(with lines of course) I also anticipate.

Shario (Itou Shizuka) and Chrono (who else) would be the voice roles I'll be looking forward to.
Old 2007-04-15, 00:56   Link #4
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
From the preview it looks to me that the welcoming greetings will be made by Hayate first before then Training session with Nanoha... (RH: Lets Kill them), with this training session schdualed I doult we will see the B rank test retake, since the session should have action and superior fire power ...

It would be nice to see Kyon again but I think they are saving him for later, and just introduce us to the large cast in Moble Div 6, and the knights too
Old 2007-04-15, 01:13   Link #5
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It's pretty much my guess as well.

A significant portion of this episode would probably be on Hayate's speech, the introduction of what this force is suppose to do.

As for the re-test, I doubt they would show another one again, so I'm fully expecting a time skip to maybe one-two weeks ahead.

Oh yeah, as much as it pains me to say this, but Kyonno probably won't appear yet...

Last I heard, he's off investigating the drones... (Can someone confirm this from chap 5?)
Old 2007-04-15, 02:17   Link #6
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Any word about the (suspected) whereabouts of one rodenty librarian meanwhile? (The missing you noe who?)
Old 2007-04-15, 02:18   Link #7
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Nope, unfortunately. If he does make an appearance, it'll most likely be in the second half, but not this early.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-04-15, 02:32   Link #8
.Nanoha.
Takamichi Nan-to-ka

I don't think Yuuno might appear anytime in the show. >.<
Can't wait for Episode 3~~ <3
Old 2007-04-15, 02:59   Link #9
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Any word about the (suspected) whereabouts of one rodenty librarian meanwhile? (The missing you noe who?)
Burried under a large pile of books, and is not able to dig himself out before end of StrikerS hopefully.

From the last 2 Eps there seems to be a flashback at the start of each Ep, that makes me wonder of there is going to be a flashback regrading Erio or Caro for Ep 3 now
Old 2007-04-15, 03:09   Link #10
Kiety
Feito-ism
*Fansubber

lets hope Fate-chan takes part in the training

i'm sure she's dying for a piece of

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-15, 03:14   Link #11
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Burried under a large pile of books, and is not able to dig himself out before end of StrikerS hopefully.
That's harsh , i hope he will appear asap in some cool scene lol although it wont happen this early >< Imagine how surprised the newbies would if a ferret suddenly jumped mid battle and start shouting/casting spell

They might combine Elio/Caro flashback since it doesn't seems to be much on them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiety View Post

Spoiler:
haha it is so true (translated version in image thread), though Vita would probably the one bullying Subaru

Last edited by raidou; 2007-04-15 at 03:25.
Old 2007-04-15, 04:17   Link #12
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiety View Post

Spoiler:
That's going to be rather explosion. And Subaru's got a neat trick up her sleeve:

Spoiler for reply:
Old 2007-04-15, 04:17   Link #13
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
haha it is so true (translated version in image thread), though Vita would probably the one bullying Subaru
Its going to be interesting to see how Vita meshes with Teana and Subaru. Something tells me that its not going to be pretty.
Old 2007-04-15, 04:22   Link #14
herbert

No more Yuuno!! Please, no more returning characters.

Don't you think their social circle are too narrow? Most people they are sharing a friendship with are whom they have known for almost ten years. New characters are introduced, now it is time see how they socialize themselves into the society, not just play with a book-addict from their childhood. No only Yunno, I don't even want to see Arf getting too much screentime given she might be in loli-mode.
Old 2007-04-15, 04:25   Link #15
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
No more Yuuno!! Please, no more returning characters.

Don't you think their social circle are too narrow? Most people they are sharing a friendship with are whom they have known for almost ten years. New characters are introduced, now it is time see how they socialize themselves into the society, not just play with a book-addict from their childhood. No only Yunno, I don't even want to see Arf getting too much screentime given she might be in loli-mode.
*kicks herbert*

Yuuno can stay gone, but ARF MUST RETURN! (and she'll go back to adult mode if she's fighting)
Old 2007-04-15, 04:26   Link #16
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
Its going to be interesting to see how Vita meshes with Teana and Subaru. Something tells me that its not going to be pretty.
Teana just needs to say one word - "Chibi"
Old 2007-04-15, 04:28   Link #17
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
*kicks herbert*

Yuuno can stay gone, but ARF MUST RETURN! (and she'll go back to adult mode if she's fighting)

It works both ways, the odds of Yuuno appearing is the same as Arf appearing, judging on how they both share the same level of importances during the last two season...

Double or nothing

@herbert
Thats fine and all, except that Yuuno is the VERY reason why Nanoha is who she is today, and Arf is the one who stick with Fate through the thick and thin of her childhood.

Both are Irreplaceable in their eyes and are far more than common childhood friends.
Old 2007-04-15, 04:47   Link #18
herbert

Want me tell you the truth. I want to kick Yunno out of the show because his existence might ruin yuri, and I am tired with Arf's ever-changing appearances. Transforming from big dog to little doggie is OK; transformingfrom adult-mode to chibi-mode makes me happy. However, things can happen vice versa. Arf might be a loli this moment and a adult the next. It terrifies me a lot.
Old 2007-04-15, 04:57   Link #19
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Want me tell you the truth. I want to kick Yunno out of the show because his existence might ruin yuri...
This, I don't like, but I can accept...

... That it means that Yuuno's existence is powerful enough to be considered a 'threat' to anyone

Quote:
...and I am tired with Arf's ever-changing appearances. Transforming from big dog to little doggie is OK; transformingfrom adult-mode to chibi-mode makes me happy. However, things can happen vice versa. Arf might be a loli this moment and a adult the next. It terrifies me a lot.
This one however, is just plain weird
Old 2007-04-15, 05:01   Link #20
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Want me tell you the truth. I want to kick Yunno out of the show because his existence might ruin yuri
Yuuno's getting Souma heat now?

Quote:
and I am tired with Arf's ever-changing appearances. Transforming from big dog to little doggie is OK; transformingfrom adult-mode to chibi-mode makes me happy. However, things can happen vice versa. Arf might be a loli this moment and a adult the next. It terrifies me a lot.
*shrugs*

I'm fine with Arf's constant shape-shifting. She prefers to be a wolf when she's around people so that she doesn't have to hide her ears, and she eventually decided that her puppy form was cuter than her adult wolf form.
Closed Thread