AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-12-19, 15:44   Link #2181
Miraluka
Banned

Why not the open-mind alternative? I feel bad enough for Hime and now Tiffa I don't think I can keep enduring that
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 19:38   Link #2182
tsunade666

because Saito still likes Louise
Old 2011-12-20, 02:14   Link #2183
nhormight

i think Saito love louise more than anyone
nhormight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 07:35   Link #2184
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhormight View Post
i think Saito love louise more than anyone
Its pretty obvious.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 11:47   Link #2185
azziz

but he's now tifa's familiar as much as louise's-at less compared to other girl it give her an edge-and thus must protect both equally.
but i'm wonder what kind of power did he gain from becoming lifdrasil;julio has now two power so it would be unfair if it was no the same for him.
(will the next vol. ever come out?one more vol. is the most we can hope for,after all).
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 11:55   Link #2186
Darknemo2000

Authors health situations seems to worsen despite the sucessful operation so one can't tell.
Old 2012-01-02, 23:06   Link #2187
dannclark

Have tifa's feelings for saito ever been made clear? doesnt she just seem him as a friend and vice-versa? The only character that really seems to get between him and louise is siesta isnt it? Correct me if im wrong as i've only read upto whats on baka-tsuki but yeah.
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 00:46   Link #2188
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
Have tifa's feelings for saito ever been made clear? doesnt she just seem him as a friend and vice-versa? The only character that really seems to get between him and louise is siesta isnt it? Correct me if im wrong as i've only read upto whats on baka-tsuki but yeah.
Spoiler:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 01:02   Link #2189
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler:
i see, well if hes her familiar aswell he obviously cant abandon her, so polygamy? aha
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 12:11   Link #2190
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

hey guys i been looking for a place to purchase the novels. any ideas where i could get them?
crystalalien87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 13:35   Link #2191
nhormight

this story end in vol 22. ?

how end? louis come to Saito's world? hahaha
nhormight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 14:53   Link #2192
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhormight View Post
this story end in vol 22. ?

how end? louis come to Saito's world? hahaha

Both should go their separate ways (Saito should go back to his own world), but Saito should leave Derflinger behind while his friends give a memento in return. Louise and the Queen should fix their relationship, owing to Saito (his absence and his deeds) that gave them an opportunity to do so. But Saito needs to fix up Charlotte as well before he leaves, can't leave a traumatised girl behind without some GAR/male help first. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 17:01   Link #2193
syke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Both should go their separate ways (Saito should go back to his own world), but Saito should leave Derflinger behind while his friends give a memento in return. Louise and the Queen should fix their relationship, owing to Saito (his absence and his deeds) that gave them an opportunity to do so. But Saito needs to fix up Charlotte as well before he leaves, can't leave a traumatised girl behind without some GAR/male help first. xD
That's definitely how I imagine it to end, any other ending wouldn't make sense. He did leave a world behind, and whether he picks one or the other, people will be hurt. Regardless, what I thought of a week ago was Saito waking up from a dream, and not remembering a thing. Kind of like the depressing ending of angel beats, hopefully that won't happen. It's not like they'll add logic at the very last episode, right?
syke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 21:54   Link #2194
Key Board
Carbon

So are they going to somehow sync the ending of the novels with anime like Tora Dora did, or is the anime going to invent its own ending seeing as its the final season
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 02:09   Link #2195
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
So are they going to somehow sync the ending of the novels with anime like Tora Dora did, or is the anime going to invent its own ending seeing as its the final season
The anime will most likely have a original ending. The novel is like another 2 story arcs ahead >.>

If it was to be animated it'll probably take another two seasons.
Old 2012-01-07, 03:42   Link #2196
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

So the last season won't be a loyal adaptation?

Well, I guess its to be expected since the novel is way ahead... Although I guess it would be nice to see two different endings.

I just hope it doesn't end so depressingly like leaving the world behind and losing all memories of it...
Old 2012-01-07, 14:15   Link #2197
tsunade666

the anime would do an anime original for sure with it ending after the galian war arc and before the elves arc.

In the op you won't see any elves in it which is a good sign that we won't be seeing them at all. '

Plus the anime did another.... >.> mind exploding thing. Those characters should appear in vol 17 when Louise run away again.... but here I'm seeing them at the beginning of the series.
Old 2012-01-07, 17:52   Link #2198
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the anime would do an anime original for sure with it ending after the galian war arc and before the elves arc.

In the op you won't see any elves in it which is a good sign that we won't be seeing them at all. '

Plus the anime did another.... >.> mind exploding thing. Those characters should appear in vol 17 when Louise run away again.... but here I'm seeing them at the beginning of the series.
Looks to me like they took the Gallian arc and the elf arc and place both into a blender.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 20:02   Link #2199
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Looks to me like they took the Gallian arc and the elf arc and place both into a blender.
Wjhat did you expect? They are freaking trying to cover so many volumes - of course they will blender stuff, skip books, axe out chapters, leave yuri-fansercice in - thats JC Staff. However its still too early to judge if they did their usual crappy job with ZnT or not. Premise doesnt look good, though.
Old 2012-01-08, 02:23   Link #2200
Flere821
Lurker

They blendered stuff already, I'm not surprised if there's any more following >.>

eg, Tifa wasn't supposed to meet Bidashal until Vol19, and the Jormungand golem got blown up by Earth tech comes later than when the 2nd season showed (and without dispel casted onto it).

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen