AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2010-05-10, 14:59   Link #2761
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

People used to call it Comyu more frequently :P . Yes it's fairly well known, but I haven't played it myself (albeit I have plans to). It's kinda long, and from what I've heard the first routes aren't really good.
Old 2010-05-16, 19:46   Link #2762
BarbecueSauce

I'm currently on the 4th playthrough for Ikusa Megami VERITA. Celica in his female body is .
BarbecueSauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 00:45   Link #2763
Nemesis

i saw everyone was talking about voting on some poll in this thread,so what got translated in the end?

I was hoping for 11eyes to get translated.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 18:04   Link #2764
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Muv-luv and Muv-luv Alternative.
Old 2010-05-22, 01:30   Link #2765
NinjaYali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
And why? Mine are Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien,Kisaku,And Comic Party. The reaons why I like them are simple:I like Kimi ga Nozomu Eien the game because I loved the touching story. And I liked the sad atmosphere around it as well. The H scenes aren't too bad. And I liked some of the side storys in the game too.For Kisaku its because the games Mini games are fun to play sometimes.I like the characters. And I like the main character he may be a nasty old man but his character is pretty funny sometimes.And the game overall is pretty funny.(Even some of the H scenes made me laugh.) And as for Comic Party I like it because its entertaining,Its pretty hard at first if you don't know Japanese very well.And I found the storys behind each character were touching,funny or sweet. What about you guys?
Meh, I think most of it sucks. Click one button, this happens, click next button that happens.

Real exciting.

And so it falls to someone from America can come up with a better, erotic game that is more challenging. And so it was that flash games such as Hentai High School, Sim Brothel and Slave Maker were thus born.

And personally I prefer playing the latter three over any erotic game coming from Japan.
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 02:34   Link #2766
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

eeerrrrrr..... you are talking about a different genre than most of us talking here. We're are talking about ero visual novels as in 90% normal reading stuff and 10% ero stuff. We enjoy the story and the char development in the story, not the clicking -.-;;;;;
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 12:15   Link #2767
Sciel
Etoilé

Just started with ML . Surprised Amaterasu work so fast :S . Sumika is really cute so far , really wide range of facial expressions :P .
Sciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 09:48   Link #2768
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Recently got some free time and started to play some of the games in my backlog! Currently on: Gore Screaming Show! Haven't played it too much but, so far so good!
johnishida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 07:14   Link #2769
Soviet

Baldr Sky: Dive 1

It's pretty damn good, should have played it sooner. Battles are awesome with a Dualshock. But the Nanoha route kind of sucks because Nanoha is annoying. Worst case of a 泣き虫 ever. She spends more time sobbing and crying than talking. It's a good thing that the game started with Raine.
Soviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 12:40   Link #2770
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaYali View Post
Meh, I think most of it sucks. Click one button, this happens, click next button that happens.

Real exciting.

And so it falls to someone from America can come up with a better, erotic game that is more challenging. And so it was that flash games such as Hentai High School, Sim Brothel and Slave Maker were thus born.

And personally I prefer playing the latter three over any erotic game coming from Japan.
I lol'd, really hard.
--------------------------
Well whatever
I almost finished Rewrite(Trial that is, goddammit region lock). It was pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Baldr Sky: Dive 1

It's pretty damn good, should have played it sooner. Battles are awesome with a Dualshock. But the Nanoha route kind of sucks because Nanoha is annoying. Worst case of a 泣き虫 ever. She spends more time sobbing and crying than talking. It's a good thing that the game started with Raine.
Gotta try Dive 2 too, go go go!
Old 2010-06-27, 00:50   Link #2771
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
I lol'd, really hard.
Dude seems banned but he totally missed the point of these kinds of games. He's probably the kind of guy who goes around at night with his buddies in wifebeaters in a 90's honda civic coupe with an oversized exhaust, daring each other to pee on electric fences.

In case anyone's curious I've played some amount of Amatsumisorani and have made some comparisons with Clochette's older game, Kamipani.

Kanna >>> Koyori
Miyu is a cuter, sexier imouto but Mizuki's character is deeper.
Amane and Chisa are both good and quite opposite ends of the spectrum.
Mikage stomps Nodoka flat in character and likeability departments.
Serika has no real comparison but her character is cute.
Kamipani has much funnier and better side characters.
Amatsumisorani's humor is generally better.

Story-wise Amatsumisorani's routes are better than Kamipani's, except for Amane's route which is equal in goodness, and Mizuki's which is better than any of Amatsumisorani's routes, and Megumi's route which was AWESOME and spanks the pants off of Amatsumisorani (and many other games period).
Old 2010-07-31, 12:07   Link #2772
deltaxxmintpie
Cake lover Cookie ninja

I'm looking for a list of latest (the entry in wikipedia is outdated) official/fan translated eroge visual novels. If someone can point me in the right direction/ website, or give me a list, I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks
Old 2010-08-06, 18:29   Link #2773
Aaerul

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaxxmintpie View Post
I'm looking for a list of latest (the entry in wikipedia is outdated) official/fan translated eroge visual novels. If someone can point me in the right direction/ website, or give me a list, I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks
These are the websites you need to bookmark
http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Main_Page
http://translationlibrary.blicky.net/vnlibrary.htm

translation library isn't always 100% up to date, but its the closest thing
Aaerul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 20:18   Link #2774
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Is it just me? I can't get into getchu. It says the page is gone.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 20:19   Link #2775
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Is it just me? I can't get into getchu. It says the page is gone.
Getchu implemented a region block, similar to that of some of the eroge makers. So you'll have to use a proxy or other means...
Old 2010-08-07, 02:15   Link #2776
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Getchu implemented a region block, similar to that of some of the eroge makers. So you'll have to use a proxy or other means...
Aaah.............................................. .
orz

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 02:43   Link #2777
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

slave maker 3
MinDead Blood
Princess Party!
H2O and Root After
SHUFFLE Essence+

but man what would i do to be able to understand japanese >_<

and have a ATM card.....and have around 30k dollars

and a much better high end PC

but oh well still some games i noticed that are translated are nice
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 15:09   Link #2778
deltaxxmintpie
Cake lover Cookie ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosign View Post
These are the websites you need to bookmark
http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Main_Page
http://translationlibrary.blicky.net/vnlibrary.htm

translation library isn't always 100% up to date, but its the closest thing
Exactly what I needed, thanks very much
Old 2010-11-30, 20:14   Link #2779
Soviet

Started playing Custom Reido 4 and the character creation blew my mind. Adjusting the sluttiness of your little bitch with a slider? Uhhh...why not.

I finished the new Elf-game 人間デブリ~コンナジブンニダレガシタ?~ over the weekend, very good stuff. The story is a thorough mind-fuck but the true ending wraps it up nicely. Loved the tense atmosphere that permeates every second of the story and the dialogues (especially with Sora), everything about the way the characters act feels "off" on purpose, you just want to know what the fuck is going on here?

It starts off with our protagonist Minami being in 120% rage-mode because he saw his childhood friend Hikari in the arms of his other childhood friend Seiji. Anger and despair start to consume his mind to the point of feeling disgusted at the mere sight of his former best friend and the girl he was in love with, so he starts to lose it. Hikari's older sister Sora gets involved in this mess (I love her "interesting" relationship with the protag), Minami somehow ends up raping her and shit is getting real REALLY fast.

The quality of the CGs and the animation is out of this world and Sora is just damn beautiful:

Spoiler for om nom nom:

So...yeah. It's awesome.
Soviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 22:24   Link #2780
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Ooooh what a pleasant surprise I didn't think I'd come into this topic to find someone giving their impressions on Elf's Latest game. Nice.

Do you perhaps understand Japanese well enough to get the overall story? If so would you be so kind as to fill me in?

I played the game myself however due to the Ecchi/Animation scenes being so damn long I did what I did the first time I played Biniku no Kaori and just skipped though the game up until I got the true ending so I can comfortably play though the game and pay attention to the story the second time. The bad endings were all just so....wrong. >_< But the ending was so damn satisfying.

I was happy that there were no Free Roaming sections in the game though, it was just good old fashioned Ero-game fun.

I do admit I liked the true ending and the "Happy" Ending the game has, I usually don't like "those" Kind of endings but for some reason it felt right.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel