AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2005-12-28, 15:58   Link #41
Sakuya
*Artist

Episode 13 was really good! Showing us some of Ai's past and how she might be over 500 years old is really interesting.

However, that dang parrot gives me the creeps.
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 18:52   Link #42
himalayan
lost in a dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
hmmm, it seems back then when the series was boring, a lot of people were talking about it right when the raw comes out. And now it finally turns good, no one talks about it? Where are those people who predicted the series will turn good?

because of the recent hacking incident? everyone's probably using old accounts or new ones? ^_^

ep 13 is the best episode so far. i loved the way enma ai's feelings were shown via the painting. so she's capable of being sad after all, if the look she had at the end was any indication. this ep also debunks my lingering hope that a client can redeem himself/herself in some way and avoid ending up in hell. and it simply sucks because i dont speak japanese and i would kill to know what's going on between those three minions. ( wanyudo, onna something and ren) anyway, the next ep will probably be another client but here's to more story development!
himalayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-29, 00:58   Link #43
DaFool
Resident devil

I second that 13 eps would have been better, especially with the Paranoia Agent - like mood.

The dog ep was really shiet, however the baseball one...yeah that guy had it coming to him.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-29, 09:12   Link #44
Altharion
Pirate A

Send a message via MSN to Altharion
if he kills someone then he goes to hell, why hurry it and drag yourself along?
Altharion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-29, 10:25   Link #45
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
I second that 13 eps would have been better, especially with the Paranoia Agent - like mood.

The dog ep was really shiet, however the baseball one...yeah that guy had it coming to him.
well, it's good that they finally show how a "marked" character die, but then I guess it's a bit funny that it seems he becomes a lolicon after his deal with Ai
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-29, 11:37   Link #46
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
well, it's good that they finally show how a "marked" character die, but then I guess it's a bit funny that it seems he becomes a lolicon after his deal with Ai
Aren't we all lolicons are watching Ai at work
Old 2005-12-29, 12:31   Link #47
Altharion
Pirate A

Send a message via MSN to Altharion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Aren't we all lolicons are watching Ai at work
urusei urusei urusei!!!!
Altharion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-30, 06:04   Link #48
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Created a Tsugumi AV. Free for usage.

Hajime-chan no BAKA!
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 05:46   Link #49
Woko

Anyone wants to guess how the series will end?

I would say that in the end, Hajime somehow manages to destroy the jigoku DHL and Ai is freed from her hell-sending existence that she doesn't really like.
But in case the second half isn't that slow like the first (I really hope so), I guess anything can happen
Woko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 16:11   Link #50
Sakuya
*Artist

Episode 7 subbed has been released it seems.
Old 2006-01-02, 18:49   Link #51
setsuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woko
Anyone wants to guess how the series will end?

I would say that in the end, Hajime somehow manages to destroy the jigoku DHL and Ai is freed from her hell-sending existence that she doesn't really like.
But in case the second half isn't that slow like the first (I really hope so), I guess anything can happen
I hope Hajime and Tsugumi survive from whatever ordeal they may face in the future. I don't like the way Ai's helpers talk about Hajime.
setsuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 23:54   Link #52
Sakuya
*Artist

Putting episode 14 aside for now, the preview for episode 15 were of the previous string pullers and people who went to hell. I don't understand the preview. Can anyone give us some insight? Could it be a recap episode?
Old 2006-01-04, 02:08   Link #53
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altharion
urusei urusei urusei!!!!
Is that a YES i hear
Old 2006-01-04, 07:00   Link #54
kron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya
Putting episode 14 aside for now, the preview for episode 15 were of the previous string pullers and people who went to hell. I don't understand the preview. Can anyone give us some insight? Could it be a recap episode?
no it wont be a recap. according to the commentating, it's pretty much saying, many have gone to hell, and in ep 15, another person will be added into the list.

so technically, a usual episode can be expected, but why didn't they introduce the victim and client? maybe something unusual is gonna happen in ep 15. it shouldn't be a recap though.
kron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 14:02   Link #55
Makaijin

Although I have only watched up to ep 7, I have notice a certain trend, although it may change as the series continues. The trend is, although the victims that get carried to hell come from all sorts, but up until ep.7 (i've yet to see more), all of the requests have all been made by female characters. Not trying to sound sexist, but is the writer trying to imply that women in general bear grudges than the male counterpart?
Makaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 14:07   Link #56
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaijin
Although I have only watched up to ep 7, I have notice a certain trend, although it may change as the series continues. The trend is, although the victims that get carried to hell come from all sorts, but up until ep.7 (i've yet to see more), all of the requests have all been made by female characters. Not trying to sound sexist, but is the writer trying to imply that women in general bear grudges than the male counterpart?
It is know fact that on avg, women do nurse a grudge longer then a man will carry thiers Also if you look at society, women are also more prone to be victimize then man therefore there will be more women wanting revenge as well. Besides who would you rather watch, cute young girls being abuse or a guy
Old 2006-01-04, 18:18   Link #57
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
It is know fact that on avg, women do nurse a grudge longer then a man will carry thiers Also if you look at society, women are also more prone to be victimize then man therefore there will be more women wanting revenge as well. Besides who would you rather watch, cute young girls being abuse or a guy
Cute young girls.

But if the guy is bishie I don't mind as well.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 09:43   Link #58
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
lol.

Just watched the first episode.

lmao.

I just love it, how an insignificate bullying at school can lead to a vengence curse, and all because of of a few simple pictures and stuff.
dammn i love it when Anime always overblow simple things so that that a small time minion spirit can crave a little pocket money while serving her sentence in Hell. LOL.

Can't wait for more.

Old 2006-01-05, 13:11   Link #59
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaijin
Aren't you forgetting about episode 3, in which
Spoiler for episode 3:
Old 2006-01-05, 15:44   Link #60
dk-dragon

Super Long Winded Review of Eps 14

Greetings people of AnimeSuki Forums !!
First time posting here ^^
Got a little time on my hands lol , and i'll like to comment on one of my fav animes so far : Jigoku Shoujo

********Warning: Spoilers Below ***************
(Have not figured out how to use spoiler tags (Sorry lol)

Spoiler for ep 14:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-01-05 at 18:22.
dk-dragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror