AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-03-19, 17:58   Link #981
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
So basically the chances for a third season just went up to 20-30% chance?
No, they didn't go up at all. It's easy to see that they can end the story in the next episode.
Old 2009-03-19, 18:04   Link #982
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I'm not sure how the fans will react if we get another cliffhanger end

But no...it's impossible!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
@ deathkillz
whose that in ur avy?
looks like a blonde nagi. O_O
Golden witch Beatrice (Umineko)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 18:40   Link #983
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

GONZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Spoiler for ep11:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 18:59   Link #984
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

Spoiler for ep11:
There was nothing forced about it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

Golden witch Beatrice (Umineko)
l see ._.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 19:18   Link #985
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Trust me I was watching, pretty darn forced .
Spoiler for Ep11:
Old 2009-03-19, 19:19   Link #986
Gohan78
Awakened One

Spoiler for episode 11:
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 19:59   Link #987
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for ep 11:
Quote:
Originally Posted by serebe View Post

Spoiler for ep11:
You're just full of sarcasm these days, aren't you ?
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:07   Link #988
golthin

Quote:
who can blame me?
lt was an awesome reunion, as it stands now only way fatina gets jil is if kaaya dies!
Yep, I said this before, Fatina is resigned to not be with Jil already, only way she can get him is if Kaaya dies.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:14   Link #989
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
You're just full of sarcasm these days, aren't you ?
Ha~i, the angel and devil on my shoulders said the same thing to me the other day as well~

Quote:
There's nothing forced about a lovey-dovey scene in the middle of fighting the final boss as he beats around your allies, you say?

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-03-19, 20:15   Link #990
BrokenWingz

Quote:

Spoiler for ep11:
Neeba has always been the sharpshooter, it didn't surprise me someone was going to die. It could had been anyone really and nothing was going to stop Neeba. I have alot to say but I will it at that, overall a few things could had been improved but a good episode overall.

I feel like going back to my old post and highlighting the future events that did occur. As I said before Jil already forgave Kaaya long ago, lol, only disillusioned fans saw it as forced. A few things people should keep in mind kaaya were unconscious before Jil recues her she only apologizes to Jil after reuniting for the first time after their separation. As for Jil he hasn't seen his beloved for 6 month + the climb itself, He already knew the reason and forgave her long ago. I'm not sure how romantic the atmosphere was but it was reasonable and logical and both action taken by Kaaya Apologizing and Jil forgiving her and returning the headband are not unreasonable or unforeseeable.

EDIT one
BrokenWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:21   Link #991
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz View Post
Neeba has always been the sharpshooter, it didn't surprise me someone was going to die. It could had been anyone really and nothing was going to stop Neeba. I have alot to say but I will it at that, overall a few things could had been improved but a good episode overall.

I feel like going back to my old post and highlighting the future events that did occur. As I said before Jil already forgave Kaaya long ago, lol, only disillusion fans saw it as forced.
?? I'm not sure what you are connecting to my post by stating he is a sharpshooter, etc.
The "nothing was going to stop Neeba" part?

Yet it can be said the same that Kaaya x Jil fans are the ones sugarcoating and not seeing it as forced...
Which isn't the point.
I would have been laughing all the same if that same routine was repeated with Fatima with that BGM and "our own world" mood.

Old 2009-03-19, 20:21   Link #992
bayoab

Quote:
100% agree with the above post. We've been Gonzo'd. Gonzo lives up to their reputation yet again.

Attention Gonzo: Make up your freaking mind. Are they alive or are they dead? Stop killing off people and then reviving them. Their choice of who died, who "died", and who wasn't touched was almost like they were throwing darts at a board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Yep, I said this before, Fatina is resigned to not be with Jil already, only way she can get him is if Kaaya dies.
Or Jil gets nobody. You really think they are going to set up Jil and Kaaya and just leave Fatina just completely hanging? They practically had to force a Kaaya and Jil scene in there and the next ep summary gives me hope that Jil is going to ditch Kaaya too.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:22   Link #993
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
*sighs* I know this is true...but I still want him to end up with Fatina. Don't get me wrong, Kaaya's fine...but I just like Fatina so much more, and it feels like she's just gotten a whole two seasons worth of shafting in the love department.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:31   Link #994
BrokenWingz

Quote:
?? I'm not sure what you are connecting to my post by stating he is a sharpshooter, etc.
The "nothing was going to stop Neeba" part?

Yet it can be said the same that Kaaya x Jil fans are the ones sugarcoating and not seeing it as forced...
Which isn't the point.
I would have been laughing all the same if that same routine was repeated with Fatima with that BGM and "our own world" mood.
I wanted to pointed out Henaro death is foreseeable, regardless of who's post it was I wanted to point it out. Neeba was going to kill anyone standing besides the blue crystal rod reminding me of puzzu, like father like daughter . That is all I wanted to say, I suppose how important of a character people thought of henaro was may differ to each person to me she was a minor.

Something romantic only lasted roughly 40 sec, in comparsion people are treating as if the whole world has changed in that 40 sec. so you haven't seen your best friend in 6month and you can't spare a few secs to chat. Maybe im watching too much sailor moon these day. and BTW the BGM played during that scene is quite awesome.
Old 2009-03-19, 20:37   Link #995
BrokenWingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab View Post
100% agree with the above post. We've been Gonzo'd. Gonzo lives up to their reputation yet again.

Attention Gonzo: Make up your freaking mind. Are they alive or are they dead? Stop killing off people and then reviving them. Their choice of who died, who "died", and who wasn't touched was almost like they were throwing darts at a board.

Or Jil gets nobody. You really think they are going to set up Jil and Kaaya and just leave Fatina just completely hanging? They practically had to force a Kaaya and Jil scene in there and the next ep summary gives me hope that Jil is going to ditch Kaaya too.

In most romance anime alot of girls get shafted the question is who, someone will take nothing leaving everything to one girl so why should it be different here.

I wonder why people don't associate the pacing of the story or the drama with the writer or director but instead lable everything under a big umbrella "Gonzo". But I won't dwell on this matter.
Old 2009-03-19, 20:52   Link #996
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
*sighs* I know this is true...but I still want him to end up with Fatina. Don't get me wrong, Kaaya's fine...but I just like Fatina so much more, and it feels like she's just gotten a whole two seasons worth of shafting in the love department.
yeah don't get me wrong, I like Jil+fatina more, but what can you do, you can't tell your heart who to love. Besides we known all the time that Fatina's feelings are one sided. it was obvious when she confessed to him and he said he didn't know what to say. I''ll be happy as long as Fatina doesn't die. In my opinion she was the female star in this season, more than Kaaya.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 20:54   Link #997
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
There's nothing forced about a lovey-dovey scene in the middle of fighting the final boss as he beats around your allies, you say?

Meh, they had a heartwarming reunion that didn't last that much...since they knew there are other things to be resolved....you act as if they took their sweet time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab View Post
lulz, there's nothing in the preview that suggests jil ditches Kaaya....is this what has become of some fatinaxjil fans...desperate hope predictions?
lf anything the title for the final episode "hand in hand" could mean kaayaxjil defeating neeba together...then having hot steamy love making on his dead coarpse >_>

Quote:
Or not brought it up at all...like you did with kaayaxjil.

Last edited by Manji Midou; 2009-03-19 at 21:07. Reason: I'm an Index fan >_> (lulz)
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 21:13   Link #998
NoLongerSane

Quote:
yeah don't get me wrong, I like Jil+fatina more, but what can you do, you can't tell your heart who to love. Besides we known all the time that Fatina's feelings are one sided. it was obvious when she confessed to him and he said he didn't know what to say. I''ll be happy as long as Fatina doesn't die. In my opinion she was the female star in this season, more than Kaaya.
Well, you can try to look at it this way for Fatina. In this current episode, Jil and Kayaa teamed up to fight Gil. They were both in sync with each other to take out Kayaa's grandfather, and now that job is done. With Neeba as the final boss, it may be Fatina's time to shine in the finale with Jil when it might be their turn to team up on a major boss.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 21:25   Link #999
GDB

Quote:
lulz, there's nothing in the preview that suggests jil ditches Kaaya....is this what has become of some fatinaxjil fans...desperate hope predictions?
"lulz", there's no preview at all. It's Neeba talking smack against Jil and the Gods, with no video to go with the words. How you can derive anything from it is just being foolish.
Quote:
lf anything the title for the final episode "hand in hand" could mean kaayaxjil defeating neeba together...then having hot steamy love making on his dead coarpse >_>
Or it could mean Jil and Neeba go hand in hand to the afterlife, dying to take each other down. It could easily mean many things.

Quote:
Or not brought it up at all...like you did with kaayaxjil.
Please, don't act holier than thou. The Kaaya supporters were all over Fatina when she had her moments back in episode 1.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 21:27   Link #1000
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
So.... Neeba had an inferiority complex toward Jil? How pathetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
With Neeba as the final boss, it may be Fatina's time to shine in the finale with Jil when it might be their turn to team up on a major boss.
More like it's Jil's time to become a martyr in order to stop his brother from destroying the world or whatever.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, gonzo, rpg