AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2010-12-06, 20:11   Link #1961
Nosauz

Wait what facts or stats have you brought up in this "discussion" of football? Other than the Saints won a superbowl, and that their record is good? Really really, pray tell how those are pertinent enough to establish a "dynasty?" Maybe TO ratio, 3rd down conversions, redzone conversions etc. Sorry the world isn't as quaint as it used to be, the stat boys now rule and no stats point to dominance of the Saints. Let's just look at one stat that helped the Saints win the superbowl... 35 Interceptions, ah yes, guess what, just like everybody predicted, interceptions are not on pace to match last years phenomenal amount that shifted the turnover and possession clock toward the Saints. Seriously keep talking about dynasties, I like numbers better any way, and the current number on the Saints is 1. 1 that is all.

Heheheheh

It's sad that you can only deflect by saying that I am deflecting. I'm pulling stats and the fact of the matter is the combined record of the Saints beaten teams is dismal, it's middle of the pack for the league so the record itself is not indicative of how good they are. Sorry next time I'll try to use words you can understand.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 20:18   Link #1962
Prodigy
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Dude we were screwed when Bowlen fired Shannahan and hired that clown. I hope he feels like the biggest douche because McDaniels pretty much gave away our best offensive players.

Game of the week coming up! You folks best be watching.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 21:03   Link #1963
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Can't watch it until tomorrow...thanks to the TV schedule or maybe they're not letting us see the Monday game live here in Australia. They showed Jacksonville vs Tenessee instead....
Old 2010-12-06, 21:49   Link #1964
Samari
World's Greatest

I might not mind Daniels as an offensive coordinator for the 49ers. He really helped Orton and Lloyd out. But I definitely don't want him as head coach.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 22:50   Link #1965
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Well looks like the Pats have this game wrapped up.

I can't wait for Rex's post game.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 23:08   Link #1966
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

I'm loving this. The overrated Jets are finally getting exposed as the frauds they are.
Old 2010-12-06, 23:11   Link #1967
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Ugh, the Hatetriots are doing it again...Ya gotta love the "authentic" sideline TV-Drama of players rallying around one another as Bill and Tom play the Friday Night Football father and coach roles...I was waiting for the uptempo rock-montage music when they all huddled up on the sidelines as a true team...Awwww....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz
Sorry next time I'll try to use words you can understand
Words like pitaroll'd (an urban beatdown) would be a cool word to...Keep that one, I was gonna use it, I'm being generous, that's a cool word...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysauz
Wait what facts or stats have you brought up in this "discussion" of football?
Saints #1 Total Offense in the NFL 4 of the last 6 years, Top 3 Offense 6 straight years...That's a stat! We've dominated offensive football in the era of offensive football...A stat...

Number of girls who've bj'd you, 0, a stat^^ ...

I had a stats debate about Donovan McNabb a few weeks ago here, also Drew Brees stats debate...I'm not gonna pull up the quotes that's your class...Go find'em yardboy, go prove me wrong...Win the internet, here's your chance! A cheeky muthaf**er would waste 45 mins finding the precise misleading quotes in one of my older debates to make me look bad...Go on now ...
Old 2010-12-06, 23:19   Link #1968
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Now Nosauz I know that wingdarkness can be pompous when expressing his opinions or passion for his team, but you really are just feeding the fire and coming across as not much worse yourself at the moment. Either let it go and ignore him or just chill out (you too Wing).

As for him not bringing stats into the argument I'd reread some of his posts carefully. Wing has brought up plenty of statistical support to back his claims as he always does. I know that he is valid in his claim as me and him have had plenty of stat filled arguments when it came to McNabb (I still think that I personally won those arguments, but eh, to each his own).

Last edited by GuidoHunter_Toki; 2010-12-06 at 23:39.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 23:28   Link #1969
dhh11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Well looks like the Pats have this game wrapped up.

I can't wait for Rex's post game.
The Pats definitely got this one. I also can't wait to see what Rex Ryan has to say about the beatdown they got from the Pats. Hmm... Falcons and New England are the only teams with 10-2 records, I'll bet my money that one of these teams are going to be one of the favorites to win the Super Bowl.
dhh11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 23:34   Link #1970
Nosauz

Sigh...

The good team just laid the smack down on the Jets, and now the Pats are squared away.

Honestly I think this was payback for all the spotlight laid on the Jets, it's clear that even though the Jets have beaten the Patriots if I was a gambling man I would think twice about picking the Jets again. This was a message and Bellicheck made sure Rex Ryan would have to give an awkward post game speech.

And ps total offense is not enough, the Detroit Lions had crazy amounts of offense when Kitna was there because they had play from behind and racked up lots of points, you need qualitative analysis. And by the way philip rivers has the number one offense this year so I don't see how your total offense beats that. Quantity over quality. Third down conversion stats, red zone conversion stats, etc. All you have said is some general hoopla that amounts to not much of anything except for some arm waving.

Also ps number of dicks inserted into the anus of Wingeddarkness 43 and counting, now that's a stat.

Also I love how you didn't even try to refute the Turn Over ratio... because guess what, Who Dat, ain't making that many interceptions.

@Guido... I really don't see how he's only being a little pompous? Beat the bengals by only 3 and had to do it off a penalty? Dynasty Lose to the 2-8 Cardinals by 10? Dynasty Lose to ATL @ Home? Dynasty. Beat the Cowyboys by 3 because Roy Williams doesn't understand clock management? Dynasty.... I seem to be repeating myself... I don't see how any of these assertions of dynasty are anything but the utmost araogance.

@Wingeddarkness: Seriously masturbate some where else. No one wants to see your pencil dick.

Last edited by Nosauz; 2010-12-06 at 23:49.
Old 2010-12-06, 23:38   Link #1971
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Hype-fail lol. Now, Patriots, don't go and pull a stinker against the Bears. Green Bay needs to catch up.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 23:44   Link #1972
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Patriots had the best Offense of ALL TIME in 2007. What did it get them? A 3 point loss in the Superbowl against a Super Defense that was red hot.

Defenses win championships. Always have been, always will be. Who cares if you've had the top ranked Offense over X years.

Oh and I absolutely LOVED the BEATDOWN the Pats put on the Jets tonight. I was worried as hell about this game, but MAN! 45-3 and Brady was almost perfect again. MVP anyone?
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 23:59   Link #1973
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^ Yeah the Jets got that a$$ pitaroll'd tonite (Sorry Biff, you had your chance)...Yep, Brady probably gets the MVP now, I can't see it going to anyone else right now...Mike Vick is playing lights out, but he's choked two many dawgs to win the fence votes...Without a viable force within orbit, and with the countless academy award sideline theatrics by one Tom Cruise Brady; the networks are gonna eat this $hit up...The king of the 5 yard pass, Jesus Skywalker...Dammit if he ain't the best though...

Nice post edit BTW, Mysauz^^...This is going true to form...Again, my opponents (In this game) always devolve this way, it's not really about you...
Old 2010-12-07, 00:14   Link #1974
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

Nice post edit BTW, Mysauz^^...This is going true to form...Again, my opponents (In this game) always devolve this way, it's not really about you...
Lol saying i don't get bjs is quite the pinnacle of refined! Please get over yourself, your shit team, your "dynasty". This notion that your somehow cultured and refined when you spit and slur your crasses personal attacks is quite the epitome of class. See at least I don't create false airs of culture because this is a football thread, I have no need to be pretentious, must feel great that you need to seem the smartest, greatest person in the room, your probably a shallow, empty person, trying to continue to live vicariously through "your" team because you life is worthless. How right am I so far? I'm pretty sure I'm dead on seriously, no one gives a shit about you, let alone your delusional fantasies of how you help your team become a dynasty, go play some Madden.

If you want to go nuclear with me I'll go toe to toe with you, but I'll jsut bring my A game, honestly I'm doing 5 different things while I type this I don't want to have to type perfectly for a forum, why would I need to, I don't use ecentric colors because I'm not a narcissistic egomaniac. But if you want me to go Ahab on your ass I don't mind.
Old 2010-12-07, 00:14   Link #1975
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Patriots had the best Offense of ALL TIME in 2007. What did it get them? A 3 point loss in the Superbowl against a Super Defense that was red hot.

Defenses win championships. Always have been, always will be. Who cares if you've had the top ranked Offense over X years.

Oh and I absolutely LOVED the BEATDOWN the Pats put on the Jets tonight. I was worried as hell about this game, but MAN! 45-3 and Brady was almost perfect again. MVP anyone?
I just lost my FF points to an (4-8) loser!
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 00:26   Link #1976
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:

Defense does win championships. But great defense rarely wins championships without a decent offense to compliment it.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 00:39   Link #1977
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Defense does win championships. But great defense rarely wins championships without a decent offense to compliment it.
Steve Young said that Beilichek used the West Coast Offense and really picked apart the JEST altogether.

I gotta give the future GOAT's for credit on this beat down
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 01:12   Link #1978
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsauz
Lol saying i don't get bjs is quite the pinnacle of refined! Please get over yourself, your shit team, your "dynasty". This notion that your somehow cultured and refined when you spit and slur your crasses personal attacks is quite the epitome of class. See at least I don't create false airs of culture because this is a football thread, I have no need to be pretentious, must feel great that you need to seem the smartest, greatest person in the room, your probably a shallow, empty person, trying to continue to live vicariously through "your" team because you life is worthless. How right am I so far? I'm pretty sure I'm dead on seriously, no one gives a shit about you, let alone your delusional fantasies of how you help your team become a dynasty, go play some Madden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editsauz
If you want to go nuclear with me I'll go toe to toe with you, but I'll jsut bring my A game, honestly I'm doing 5 different things while I type this I don't want to have to type perfectly for a forum, why would I need to, I don't use ecentric colors because I'm not a narcissistic egomaniac. But if you want me to go Ahab on your ass I don't mind.
I said "Dynasty" a couple of times in post game win trashtalking (When we beat Pitts I think), even in some preseason boasting...Now that's me on this thread as espoused by a vile and crude poster which whom I've reformed a bit....Now he's settling into his new role people, as a guy who's mild mannered and passive aswell, only throwing a few barbs of vulgarity to keep his fading image relevant (Well after he presses the edit-button relentlessly, trying to keep up and feint some form of wit)...Where was this a month ago? 2 months ago? It was all cuss words and ALL CAPS, it was all Nascar fan reedin' and writin', it was all Caveman club-throwing...Not now though huh? But like I said this is what I do, no thanks required...

Weather it's horse-shoes or atomic chemistry, anything worth doing is worth doing well...If I'm an internet sociopath why be a $hitty one? As you read these words and get more tempered at the fact there's no winning the internet against me, your responses will vary uncontrollably:
"Which angle should I hit him from? I already failed on the stats attempt should I just be passive?
He killed me when I said he knew nothing about playing sports what next?
Yeah, yeah I'll hit him with another cruel barb to keep up effect, but then what?
$hit my hemorrhoid neeeds ointment... "

Ya see bro, I'm like this all the time^^...So I lose no credibility talking to you the way I am (I've established more than enuff here)...People who know me know I'll chat it up with them sensibly with good arguments and poke them in the ribs with colorful barbs...Meanwhile I'm effortlessly defining who you are in this thread, and ya can't do a damn thing about it...Go nuclear? Pffft, that's reserved for someone who hasn't already won (Now he's gonna bring his "A" game guys, the game I've created for him^^)...Your next post will prove this, then you can quickly re-edit it...
Old 2010-12-07, 01:24   Link #1979
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:

damn my wishful thinking T_T though the Giants are my back-up team in case Dallas falls...what could of been dammit!

Offense Regular Season
Pats #1
Dallas #3
G-Men #16

Defense Regular Season
Pats #4
G-Men #7
Dallas #9

Offense Post-Season
Pats #3
Dallas #5
G-Men #8