AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-24, 16:15   Link #61
ri0

last off-topic: Allright, thanks for the small overview. I'll give it a shot after paradox' tip Vinlang Saga, which caught me right away
Old 2013-11-25, 08:06   Link #62
shalala

Sooo Law isn't going to die right guys? He could use room on the bullet or someone can help him probably Luffy.
Old 2013-11-25, 11:58   Link #63
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Sooo Law isn't going to die right guys? He could use room on the bullet or someone can help him probably Luffy.
I wonder why Law doesn't simply hide his vital organs somewhere safe, when he goes into such a big fight... or maybe he actually did.
Old 2013-11-26, 02:26   Link #64
danielevo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I wonder why Law doesn't simply hide his vital organs somewhere safe, when he goes into such a big fight... or maybe he actually did.
yeah, like voldemort that can't be killed if we not find the organs. .
i think thats a good idea.. but Law will be killed too if the enemy strike him in the face, because face can't be hide.. haha
Old 2013-11-26, 06:04   Link #65
nicepace
The congueror Of The EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I think that wouldn't be possible, seeing his condition beaten to the ground, and as it drain his stamina or energy to do so.

Quote:
I think it is possible way of an escape mechanism for law to survive the bullet shot. he can just keep save his vital organ somewhere, either inside his body or in another places.
Old 2013-11-26, 06:18   Link #66
Veviticus

Wouldn't he still die from blood loss?
Old 2013-11-26, 12:57   Link #67
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielevo View Post
face, because face can't be hide.. haha
Technically he could hide his brain,some people actually survived in real life because the vital organs weren't hurt by a miracle.

I find it kind of fishy that Law was defeated so easily,seriously he put up no fight at all with his broken ass power ?
Old 2013-11-26, 13:28   Link #68
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Well, isn't it obvious why he went down so quickly? He fought Fujitora and Doflamingo 1v2 in order to buy time, had to save Sanji's butt afterwards with a few hax moves in a row and then went on to fight Doflamingo again. He is exhausted. He probably did put up a decent fight from a defensive perspective, only that happened off-panel, because Oda showed other stuff at the time and didn't want to reveal too much of Doflamingo's and Fujitora's fighting.
Old 2013-11-26, 14:34   Link #69
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Well, isn't it obvious why he went down so quickly? He fought Fujitora and Doflamingo 1v2 in order to buy time, had to save Sanji's butt afterwards with a few hax moves in a row and then went on to fight Doflamingo again. He is exhausted. He probably did put up a decent fight from a defensive perspective, only that happened off-panel, because Oda showed other stuff at the time and didn't want to reveal too much of Doflamingo's and Fujitora's fighting.
Which is a great thing, because now the anime team will have to create 1 stretched episode less.
Old 2013-11-26, 14:55   Link #70
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
^To be honest, the anime should just take a break for two years. Some of the episodes are a downright disgrace to the manga.
Old 2013-11-26, 15:35   Link #71
noktown

Quote:
^To be honest, the anime should just take a break for two years. Some of the episodes are a downright disgrace to the manga.
Agreed,I'm not sure how they're allowed to release episodes as awful as they're right now.
Old 2013-11-26, 19:04   Link #72
Dark_Ritual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
I know Togashi is a fan of Jojo and based at least two characters (one being Hisoka, the other one I don't remember) on some Jojo-chars.
This fact got me interested in it, but honestly, I quit after Jojo's son got to the Nazis in Mexico (Was it Mexico?), because I was totally bored.

Those hyper-muscled designs, Dio always miraculously surviving, funny character growths, which seemed shallow and, what got on my nerves the most: the fights had to be explained by the fighting characters because it seemed like the drawings couldn't tell, what was going on.
About the fighting system: Perhaps there is a deeper introduction later on, but all I remember was this ripple thingy, which most times, didn't make any sense to me.

Right now, I'm searching for something similar to OP, HxH, Psyren, Breaker, Holyland, Shamo, Berserk, Basilisk, Death Note, the early Bloody Monday or Veritas to kill my spare time with.
You seem to be a great fan of the series (Jojo) and perhaps it hits the fan later on, so would you mind telling me, if it gets better? It's perhaps best, to use PM, so we don't bother the others

----
Sanji taking on Trebol seems valid. But I have problems imagining that slug fighting at all
Then I will recommend you to read "Noblesse" and "Ability". Especially Noblesse is a most, if you don't like it then come punch me in the face, just ignore the art for one arc...
Old 2013-11-26, 19:08   Link #73
Rainbowman

Quote:
Like in one episode Franky was fighting a marine commodore with a spinning ax while in the manga Franky was fighting Sharinguru with wheel based devil fruit powers.
Old 2013-11-26, 19:11   Link #74
Dark_Ritual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Like in one episode Franky was fighting a marine commodore with a spinning ax while in the manga Franky was fighting Sharinguru with wheel based devil fruit powers.
Franky fought the wheel wheel user in enies lobby arc in the anime, unless you talking about another arc..
Old 2013-11-27, 19:30   Link #75
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Ritual View Post
Franky fought the wheel wheel user in enies lobby arc in the anime, unless you talking about another arc..
I'd like to see that in action if it's truly in the anime.
Old 2013-11-28, 11:51   Link #76
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Law hid his heart somewhere so he can't die, That's my theory anyway.
Old 2013-11-28, 21:20   Link #77
Dark_Ritual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Law hid his heart somewhere so he can't die, That's my theory anyway.
Majority of people die without their heart being affected so I don't understand your comment and Law can bleed out which won't matter if he hid his heart or not..
Old 2013-11-28, 21:40   Link #78
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Majority of people die without their heart being affected so I don't understand your comment and Law can bleed out which won't matter if he hid his heart or not..
He actually could have hidden all of his insides, including all blood vessels. They would still operate as usual (as the heart did for a lot of people until now), but he could not bleed out, because his blood was not there.
Old 2013-11-29, 03:44   Link #79
Vajra
So Like A Rose

Quote:
He actually could have hidden all of his insides, including all blood vessels. They would still operate as usual (as the heart did for a lot of people until now), but he could not bleed out, because his blood was not there.
Yea he could have done what Mayuri Kurotsuchi did before his fight with Szayel (sp?)
Old 2013-11-29, 10:01   Link #80
ri0

Quote:
Then I will recommend you to read "Noblesse" and "Ability". Especially Noblesse is a most, if you don't like it then come punch me in the face, just ignore the art for one arc...
Yeah, Noblesse is great! I forgot to add it to my fav list before. I'm gonna check out Ability. Thanks!
Closed Thread