AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 1 2.78%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 36.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 30.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 8.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.78%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.78%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-03-09, 11:42   Link #81
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Such hostility...

That was the entire point of your post isn't it? 'if you only have bad things to say, don't bother posting them' What does that leave us? only the good.

That's how I got the idea. Quite an easy conclusion to draw from your words, really.

As for me 'having ranted so much I don't even bother where I aim at' no, not really. I just enjoy a good debate, and sharing my views of an episode. If I think something in an episode was done bad, I will say so, and I expect others to do so as well. That way I can debate those things. Sometimes someone says something was done in a bad way, and I disagree. We both then discuss our views on the subject, and share our views. Sometimes one of us says 'hey, you're right, that's a good point!' sometimes both do, sometimes neither. It's what we call 'discussion'

I see no reason for the good to outweigh the bad. If an episode was bad, it was bad. No reason to twist around it, if you think it was bad then post about it, say what you think was bad. That way, other people can discuss these views.

Let's take an example of this episode: The whole 'Kuroko teleporting Misaka and Index' out. It was badly executed, and people noted so. Should we have just ignored this instead? If we had, we wouldn't have been talking about things like Index's potential to use magic just now, after all, that all started with 'why did Kuroko port Misaka out?'

Last edited by Keroko; 2009-03-09 at 11:57.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 12:15   Link #82
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Such hostility...

That was the entire point of your post isn't it? 'if you only have bad things to say, don't bother posting them' What does that leave us? only the good.

That's how I got the idea. Quite an easy conclusion to draw from your words, really.
Hostility...

That is only partial right. You see I also commented on several things that I didnt like in this episode. Maybe I should phrase myself a bit more general: There are series that have several good, then a bad and then good episodes again. If thats the case then I dont have any problem discussing those bad episodes. But if someone only comes here to post how bad the entire series got, I still think that this person would be better dropping the series instead of ranting here.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 20:06   Link #83
stillmissing

I was trying to figure out what was bothering me about the anime adapatation of this arc.

I finally figured it out.

;_;
stillmissing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 07:59   Link #84
Chrono Helix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
and Am I the only one who found it funny when Kazakiri suddenly got headshot and mauled around by that golem? (twas so sudden and really unexpected, I would have never thought a sweet looking girl to get beaten up like that)
I laughed when the rock hit her head and knocked off her specs. I didn't find the beating after that as funny.

Is there any information on limitations to Kuroko's power? I mean, if she can teleport 2 people at once, she can port them out, then port back in instantly, then port the last 2 (well, maybe not Touma) out again? Or is there some sort of recharge time between uses?
Chrono Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 08:17   Link #85
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono Helix View Post
Is there any information on limitations to Kuroko's power? I mean, if she can teleport 2 people at once, she can port them out, then port back in instantly, then port the last 2 (well, maybe not Touma) out again? Or is there some sort of recharge time between uses?
No recharge time, but she had a power limit . Her max teleport range(per one teleport) is 81.5m and 130.7kg for max weight.
Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 12:05   Link #86
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
No recharge time, but she had a power limit . Her max teleport range(per one teleport) is 81.5m and 130.7kg for max weight.
oh wow that is so specific lol. so without a cooldown, she can basically spam it like jumper?
kingsky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 14:31   Link #87
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsky123 View Post
oh wow that is so specific lol. so without a cooldown, she can basically spam it like jumper?
That may be possible if she can constantly maintain her concentration. One slight mistake and all hell break loose.
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote