Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2005-12-19, 20:45   Link #1
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Happy 7 Anime TV Series

Well may as well start a new thread for this series. In any case there is at least one page of the thread cached http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache...%22+Nami&hl=en

Also as it stands as far as I can tell from watching episode 12

Spoiler:

Now then the following is what I hope will happen in 13 based on what happened in 12.

Spoiler:

As it currently stands my favorite member of Lucky 7 is Kiku Sarasugawa. At the very least I lean towards her. I like her henshin scene the best as well. Not they vary much so maybe it's my bias towards her.

Also on a side note if anyone is curious. Yes I am the user Shiho Munakata. I figured since I needed to register again, I'd go ahead and just use a different name. The name of my favorite SaGa girl of them all.
Old 2005-12-20, 01:12   Link #2
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Too bad no one else can help us. Himitsu-Hotaru reached till 2, while the anime is about 13 episodes long, might take a while to catch up to that.

Read the Animesuki Fansub AD for more info.

As for the anime, well I like it. Its kinda one of those random, none main story line thing.
________
Easy vape vaporizer

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 07:31.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 02:03   Link #3
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachikun
Read the Animesuki Fansub AD for more info.
Where exactly is that supposed to be anyway? Heck what does AD stand for? Sorry if I'm over looking something. In any case yeah it would be nice if more episodes were subbed. Still in either case I can at least tell some stuff, but not everything. Ie the stuff that requires understanding Japanese of course. It's too bad the show is only 13 episodes. It really should have been 26 if you ask me. 13 doesn't seem to be enough.
Old 2005-12-25, 20:32   Link #4
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

In either case I watched the final episode of the anime. I'm unclear on certain things. Also I have to admit the final episode was a bit rushed. Heck the whole series needed a few more episodes. In any case a lot of this probably wrong. So anyone who can understand Japanese and has watched the episode please make a better summary.

Spoiler for 13:

Over all the series does have some problems. Ie it feels a bit rushed in some regards. Especially in terms of aspects of the final episode as I mentioned. Also it actually gets frustrating trying to tell Mina and Nami apart. It's easier when they speak separately, but when they speak together.... Plus there was a severe lack of Lucky 3.

However despite the glaring flaws, I still enjoyed the series over all. I mean usually Kuriya's type of character would be the main female and not Amano. Plus I kind of liked the transformation scenes. Plus it's not like they over played them. Okay Kuriya's was done three times and Kikunosuke twice, but the rest only happeend once. Which kind of makes them a bit more special to watch. Plus some of the episodes were kind of nice.

I'm still undecided in terms of characters. I'm partial to Kiku, Kuriya, Kokuanten, Mimi and Nene. Not that I hate the rest per say. Heck I'd love the twins more if I could tell them apart easier. Still I like the scene where Mina... no wait that was Nami. Err no actually it was... okay you get the idea.
Old 2006-05-10, 21:07   Link #5
pianocello

Just finished this. The 1st few episodes were rather average but around ep 6 or so, I'm glad that the story started to get serious and it got better. One thing that hindered this series from being really good (in case you're wondering, I liked it despite the flaws) was the voice-acting for Tomoya and Amano. I mean I'm used to female VAs playing male characters but since Tomoya is supposed to be male, the VA should at least try to sound more masculine. Amano's VA showed her lack of skills in the last 2 episodes when she started screaming and later on when she was crying. I mean c'mon put some power into the scream - compare that scream with Kuriya's scream and you will hear a big difference in voice-acting ability. And that crying later on seemed more like a puppy whimpering.
One thing they never addressed (or did I miss something?) - they never really told us more about Kikunosuke's role. In one of the early episodes, he explains to Amano about the Happy 7 and then he says he will explain about himself another day as it is a long story. Huh? So where's the explaination?
pianocello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 13:08   Link #6
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

I have to admit Amano's could have done a better job of crying in that scene. In any case I can't comment much on Kikunosuke's role in the story. I wish I knew myself, heck I've had to sort of guess what's happening since the series is only subbed up to episode 2 right now and I can't understand Japanese.

I think the anime is based off a novel or maybe it's manga. So perhaps that provides some answers. However if the anime ever provides its own answers they may be different. Note I said different. Not better or worse.

In any case I'm hoping for a second season, but I'm not sure if a prequel or sequel is better. Perhaps both. First do a prequel and then develop into a sequel. Just as long as Kiku Sarasugawa gets more focus. Yeah I'm fond of her. At least based on watching the raws.
Old 2006-07-07, 18:13   Link #7
Maceart
Doremi-fansubs founder
*Fansubber

And now it's time to finish this series! Doremi and Anime-himitsu teams up to bring you episode 4 of Happy 7!

And if the story does get serious later on, then I guess I have to be very careful in translating them then.

AIR 2005! Kanon 2006! CLANNAD 2007-2008! Planetarian OAV/Movie 2010?
Maceart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-08, 10:06   Link #8
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Ah that's good to hear. In any case so I've learned who won a popularity poll and Kiku's time as a guest was interesting. One episode I'm definitely looking forward to is episode 10. Yes for that reason.
Old 2006-07-09, 07:45   Link #9
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Big thanks to Doremi and Himitsu fansubs for continuing this series. I thought it was going to be forgotten, but fortunately it won't.
Old 2011-06-22, 13:25   Link #10
tyciol
*Artist

I've been stuck trying to get episode 5 of this (the 2nd Himitsu-Doremi) for awhile, possibly due to lack of seeders. It makes me wonder if there might be more active torrents than the ones listed.

I did notice there was a 1-13 batch on Nyaa (the only thing up when you search Happy Seven) http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=110855 but as far as I can tell it is probably only scripts to subtitle because it's obviously too small to have images in it. Oh well.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen