AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-05, 10:32   Link #181
Awrya
U mad?

Dat facial expression, did Accelerator invade a different show?

The voices and animation were pretty good, hope they keep it up. Do we know the number of episodes? 1-cour or 2-cour?
Old 2012-10-05, 10:48   Link #182
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Dat facial expression, did Accelerator invade a different show?

The voices and animation were pretty good, hope they keep it up. Do we know the number of episodes? 1-cour or 2-cour?
It was going to have 22 episodes if I'm not mistaken
Old 2012-10-05, 11:50   Link #183
wisteria233

So far its sticking close to the manga's storyline, but the problem is that the manga isn't anywhere near finished as of yet, and I wonder how Bones will follow the story, since there are only 6 volumes out yet. Plus the original story is very unpredictable with many twists and turns so if Bones wants to go their own route, they should just go ahead and do it instead of trying to follow the manga and taking liberties, because this series is not very forgiving.

So as for my interest I'm gonna watch this series with caution, because so far Bones has let me down in terms of adaptations.
wisteria233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 12:01   Link #184
Xaturas

Looks really really interesting. Most likely will watch it until the end, unless producers will screw it up midway.
Some plots also get highlighted already. So the bike girl will most likely die, probably next ep if she is not dead already, then the MC joins the friend. Story premise even though may look cliché is really nice.

Now I checked 2 pages before this one, and seriously guys don't spoil this anime with manga spoilers everywhere. Jesus mods work funny on this forum, some threads you get kicked in the balls for just hinting at something, and other like this case you have open spoilers about plot points such as deaths of major characters.

Last edited by Xaturas; 2012-10-05 at 12:24.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 12:17   Link #185
ookamigirl

Hakaze spirit sure is amazing.
That Samon guy looks interesting.
Yoshino & Mahiro flashbacks were nice.
The black iron syndrome, magic, action...pretty cool!
Yoshino's world turned upside down in a day.
Will be watching this.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 13:53   Link #186
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
So far its sticking close to the manga's storyline, but the problem is that the manga isn't anywhere near finished as of yet, and I wonder how Bones will follow the story, since there are only 6 volumes out yet. Plus the original story is very unpredictable with many twists and turns so if Bones wants to go their own route, they should just go ahead and do it instead of trying to follow the manga and taking liberties, because this series is not very forgiving.

So as for my interest I'm gonna watch this series with caution, because so far Bones has let me down in terms of adaptations.
Actually 7 volumes are out, and most of the plot point are resolved in the recent chapters. So I don't see much problem as long as they stick to the original.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 14:48   Link #187
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Now I checked 2 pages before this one, and seriously guys don't spoil this anime with manga spoilers everywhere. Jesus mods work funny on this forum, some threads you get kicked in the balls for just hinting at something, and other like this case you have open spoilers about plot points such as deaths of major characters.
Mods can't follow every thread. There are simply too many threads and not enough eyes to go around. Mods need and expect us to report spoilers when we stumble on them. If a thread gets a lot of reported spoiler posts, then the mods will monitor the thread more closely knowing that it's a spoiler minefield. But unless a mod is following a thread because of a personal interest in the show, they won't know there's a problem until we tell them. What I'm saying is if you see a post the seems like a spoiler, be proactive and report the post.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 19:47   Link #188
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Looks really really interesting. Most likely will watch it until the end, unless producers will screw it up midway.
Some plots also get highlighted already. So the bike girl will most likely die, probably next ep if she is not dead already, then the MC joins the friend. Story premise even though may look cliché is really nice.

Umm...Spoil?

Aika is dead already as shown in the ep...that's not a spoiler.

Do you miss all the times they mention 貴様の妹を殺した or 愛花を殺した奴 and other references to her death as well as that death scene of hers?

jeez...

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-10-05 at 19:59.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 20:20   Link #189
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Umm...Spoil?

Aika is dead already as shown in the ep...that's not a spoiler.

Do you miss all the times they mention 貴様の妹を殺した or 愛花を殺した奴 and other references to her death as well as that death scene of hers?

jeez...
Not all of us read all the stuff in jpn'se in most case we can't read that at all, that's first.
Second in ep that scene on the chair can be artistic at best. You don't see so much blood creating some kind of *artistic* trail, while the girl in question looks like asleep.
Only thing that may show she is dead, is next ep preview at the end of ep where she lies in the pool of blood really looking like a dead person.
So imo you are still spoiling.
Old 2012-10-05, 20:35   Link #190
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Lol, childhood friends being a couple in the very first episode only to have the girl killed off? Goddamit!

Quite interesting she was quoting Hamlet. Wonder does she have a Shakespeare equivalent? I mean, it's pretty fricking obvious Ms. Sorceress is THE tempest (a magic user trapped in an island and all), but not so obvious with Aika. Quoting Hamlet, does that make her Ophelia? Or is having a secret relationship with Yoshino makes her Juliet?

If either the case was true, maybe it wasn't a murder all this time but a suicide. Although it would be terribly ironic if the killer was Yoshino all along lols. XD

And for the record, anime Aika is like 100x prettier than manga Aika, having taken a quick peak from the manga. She just looked so bland in the manga version, while her anime version gives off more character by making her look like a haughty ojou.

Overall, I'm VERY impressed with the first episode. While it didn't have the awesome setting Shin Sekai Yori had, but man, those fight scenes were electrifying.
Just your luck to get a childhood friend couple right from the start and then find out the girl is dead eh ? Well, was cute while she lasted .

Quote:
Not all of us read all the stuff in jpn'se in most case we can't read that at all, that's first.
Second in ep that scene on the chair can be artistic at best. You don't see so much blood creating some kind of *artistic* trail, while the girl in question looks like asleep.
Only thing that may show she is dead, is next ep preview at the end of ep where she lies in the pool of blood really looking like a dead person.
So imo you are still spoiling.
It might be crazy, but normally when a person has a grave I'm going to assume they are dead. I don't like spoiler as much as anyone, but what could possibly make anyone think she was alive? Both guys are pretty confident she's dead and I assume they were at the funeral. If she wasn't dead at that point, she definitely died when she couldn't escape the coffin...
Old 2012-10-05, 20:39   Link #191
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Just your luck to get a childhood friend couple right from the start and then find out the girl is dead eh ? Well, was cute while she lasted .

It might be crazy, but normally when a person has a grave I'm going to assume they are dead. I don't like spoiler as much as anyone, but what could possibly make anyone think she was alive? Both guys are pretty confident she's dead and I assume they were at the funeral. If she wasn't dead at that point, she definitely died when she couldn't escape the coffin...
I'm not talking about sister. But about the girlfriend of the MC. You know the *bike girl* and the same which was in his cellphone asking for a date.
Old 2012-10-05, 20:46   Link #192
Kakkou
Tch.

Calling Aika being murdered a spoiler is like saying the Elric brothers' mother being dead in Fullmetal Alchemist is a spoiler. It's the very premise of the series.

Quote:
I'm not talking about sister. But about the girlfriend of the MC. You know the *bike girl* and the same which was in his cellphone asking for a date.
She is the sister. The show made mo attempt to even hide that she isn't or anything.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 20:50   Link #193
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
You....saw her death scene right? At the end? Her dying is not a spoiler at all

Quote:
I read nothing....it's what they said

That's like saying what people say in the eps are somehow spoilers to those who have seen said ep

I don't know if you watch raw or subbed....But if somehow the subs you are using have issues I can't possibly know that now can I?
Old 2012-10-05, 20:50   Link #194
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well its not to bad but it looks like its going to be rushed
Old 2012-10-05, 20:51   Link #195
Xaturas

So the magic dude had 2 sisters. 1 got killed long ago and got a grave, and now the second one kicked the bucket now?
Great shit. Show just showed her riding on bike, it doesn't instantly make her a sister, just a close friend which 3 of them seemed to be.

I didn't watch FMA as I didn't get into the premise. However still you ppl have biased views in that particular case of bike girl death. I will leave it at that, not worth my time trying to report someone.

Quote:
You....saw her death scene right? At the end? Her dying is not a spoiler at all
End is a preview for next episode. So you know its a fricking preview..... In this ep she is just sitting in chair while her blood makes some kind of ritual like trail.
Manga readers and their biased opinions, jeez no comment.
Old 2012-10-05, 20:55   Link #196
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
So the magic dude had 2 sisters. 1 got killed long ago and got a grave, and now the second one kicked the bucket now?
Great shit. Show just showed her riding on bike, it doesn't instantly make her a sister, just a close friend which 3 of them seemed to be.

End is a preview for next episode. So you know its a fricking preview..... In this ep she is just sitting in chair while her blood makes some kind of ritual like trail.
You missed the fact that the first scene of the episode was followed by a time skip. So it's not two sisters. The episode started with showing the three of them, time skipped to when she's been murdered and very much dead (grave and all) and ended with a scene showing how she was found dead.

So yeah, it's not anyone's fault here that you didn't get that from the episode.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 20:56   Link #197
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

This was surprisingly good. Far better than I thought it'd be.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 20:57   Link #198
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
In this ep she is just sitting in chair while her blood makes some kind of ritual like trail.
I am talking about that...

I didn't even see the preview at all wth...

And besides....it's not like this entire thread itself, with all the character lists and such links to the official site of the show didn't you know...list her as "Fuwa Aika"
Old 2012-10-05, 21:09   Link #199
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
You missed the fact that the first scene of the episode was followed by a time skip. So it's not two sisters. The episode started with showing the three of them, time skipped to when she's been murdered and very much dead (grave and all) and ended with a scene showing how she was found dead.

So yeah, it's not anyone's fault here that you didn't get that from the episode.
So anime didn't try really hard, or I just missed it. My bad.
Quote:
I am talking about that...

I didn't even see the preview at all wth...

And besides....it's not like this entire thread itself, with all the character lists and such links to the official site of the show didn't you know...list her as "Fuwa Aika"
Yes I have nothing else to do in my life but read dozens of shits and every thing that is there. No I don't read official sites, because they spoil to much shit and most of the time are worthless to me. Problem?
Old 2012-10-05, 21:18   Link #200
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Problem? More like not my damned concern if you missed that actually....

I can't possibly know if you cannot catch something that is displayed in the ep as you said so yourself. It's not something defined as a spoiler since it's in the ep itself

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-10-05 at 21:31.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, gangan, shounen, tragedy, zetsuen