AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-13, 22:47   Link #1661
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I think there yokai if I'm remember correctly
Yep, but technically speaking they are also a part of Japanese myths, as well.

Their power might not be the same as for example Hades or some of the other gods, but they, technically speaking, have more relation with divine beings, rather then humanity.
Old 2013-09-14, 05:33   Link #1662
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yep, but technically speaking they are also a part of Japanese myths, as well.

Their power might not be the same as for example Hades or some of the other gods, but they, technically speaking, have more relation with divine beings, rather then humanity.
True :3 did novel stated about the alliance between Japanese god & goddess faction to the bible faction alliances ? If not just ignored this

I'm excited on what will happen at v16 :3 I wonder if they use magic circle or human transportation in saving rias :3 I wonder what will be the shocking moment of v16 XD
Old 2013-09-14, 10:07   Link #1663
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

If you're talking about transportation; what about Ise's familiar, Ryuteimaru.? Maybe it transformed into something since Ise wanted to go where Rias is.

As a result, it responds to his master's wish and transformed.

I hope that not one of the "shocking" moments is Vali's death or something disastrous flags.

Because the "Mastermind" of KB wants to kill Vali really, really, really badly.

Even Azazel got panicked about the sudden events of the identity of the leader of KB.

Seriously! I can't think of any mythological figure about the identity of the Leader. I don't even know where to start. The only subtle clues about him are: a) His lines from spoiler quotes. b) Vali's hatred towards him.

Just who is he that these two guys are so disgusted about him?
Old 2013-09-14, 10:13   Link #1664
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Because the "Mastermind" of KB wants to kill Vali really, really, really badly.

Even Azazel got panicked about the sudden events of the identity of the leader of KB.

Seriously! I can't think of any mythological figure about the identity of the Leader. I don't even know where to start. The only subtle clues about him are: a) His lines from spoiler quotes. b) Vali's hatred towards him.

Just who is he that these two guys are so disgusted about him?
My theory is that it's Vali's dad. Explains Vali's hate and Euclid working for him.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-09-14, 10:25   Link #1665
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
True :3 did novel stated about the alliance between Japanese god & goddess faction to the bible faction alliances ? If not just ignored this

I'm excited on what will happen at v16 :3 I wonder if they use magic circle or human transportation in saving rias :3 I wonder what will be the shocking moment of v16 XD
I don't think it was ever stated that they joined but they were having talks at the end of vol.4 with the Yoki Kyoto. But considering that Ise and company had just saved there brainwashed leader from being Hero Factions puppet and that they took out a Bandersnatch in Vol 12 crisis I'd say we're supposed to infer it.

I also I had thought it could be kind of interesting if sister/mother of Raynare showed up at some point. While he has moved past her in some ways in others I don't he is quite there plus it could give the girls a chance to shine a bit more.
Old 2013-09-14, 12:12   Link #1666
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I also I had thought it could be kind of interesting if sister/mother of Raynare showed up at some point. While he has moved past her in some ways in others I don't he is quite there plus it could give the girls a chance to shine a bit more.
I'd like this too, except I think it'd be nice if they weren't evil like Raynare was. Be nice to see some conflicting feelings that would basically be "Raynare" vs "Yuuma". In fact, if it were a sister, said sister could actually be where Raynare based the Yuuma personality on. That'd being in some nice drama.
Old 2013-09-14, 15:46   Link #1667
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
My theory is that it's Vali's dad. Explains Vali's hate and Euclid working for him.
If his dad was that big of a badass why did Vali get abandoned? The stated reason was that his parents were afraid of him, which makes no sense if his father is someone even Azazel is wary of.

It does make sense of why Euclid is involved in this though, seeing as his family were originally servants of Lucifer.

EDIT: I also wonder if there will be any appearance changes in Ise's future as his body stabilizes. Something like Ophis' pointed ears or his hair turning crimson like a Gremory?

Last edited by bludvein; 2013-09-14 at 16:07.
Old 2013-09-15, 01:29   Link #1668
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post

EDIT: I also wonder if there will be any appearance changes in Ise's future as his body stabilizes. Something like Ophis' pointed ears or his hair turning crimson like a Gremory?
I think Ise's hair turning crimson is unlikely, but him gaining slightly pointed ears is possible.

Although, I think that the most apparent physical change, once Ise's body stabilizes is going to be the expansion of Ise's dragonification ability - along with him unlocking the power of Great Red and Ophis that is contained in his body - or, more accurately, some merged / balanced from of their powers, since ... once Ise's body stabilizes the differences between Ophis and Great Red's existence that is contained within Ise's body are going to be blurred a little bit / reach some kind of balanced state, where we won't be able to easily tell, if the abilities that Ise is going to gain from this, will come from Great Red or Ophis, in my opinion, at least.
Old 2013-09-15, 02:32   Link #1669
nacer666

I think Vali is gonna die and Ise somehow gets albion since the remaining 4 pawns fit perfectly for similar forms like with Ddraig
Old 2013-09-15, 02:50   Link #1670
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
I think Vali is gonna die and Ise somehow gets albion since the remaining 4 pawns fit perfectly for similar forms like with Ddraig
I hope not coz the reason is vali is opposite of issei and there powerup is different too issei is royal king and vali is tyrant dictator even power ups is different if that happen the author might get bad response to reader who like vali

I like issei and vali rivalry without vali we won't see the current issei from today

Beside how would issei gain ejod beside if issei gain vali sg this will make issei overpower if vali died and new user of divine dividing can't reach issei lvl also I wonder if the new user can reach ejod?

So sorry no I don't want to vali to die or issei gain vali sg this make issei more overpower also I don't want to see new user before both of them finished there future battle promise :3

issei and vali rivalry, relationship and powerup is fun to watch beside both them have similarity there quite close to their groups :3

It's just my opinion :3
Old 2013-09-15, 03:24   Link #1671
Chris38

Yeah I agree with @kusabireika.

Having Vali die is more then unlikely, due to the fact that he has been pretty much designed as the Foil to Ise, from the beginning of the novels, and is Ise's ultimate Rival.

Vali might die, during his final confrontation against Ise (assuming that it's going to be a pretty serious fight), but before that happens, I think that he has a plot armor shield that is equal to Ise's

And making Ise take Albion is also unlikely, since it's more then rare to have two Sacred Gear's have the same possessor... especially if it's a Longinus.

After all, there is a reason why Kiba's opponent in the Rating Game in volume 10, was so shocked, once Kiba revealed his second Balance Breaker.

The remaining 4 normal pieces are most likely going to mutate due to the development of the Ophis / Great Red's powers, which definitely contain enough potential to produce such a change...
Old 2013-09-15, 03:25   Link #1672
bludvein

Quote:
I think Ise's hair turning crimson is unlikely, but him gaining slightly pointed ears is possible.

Although, I think that the most apparent physical change, once Ise's body stabilizes is going to be the expansion of Ise's dragonification ability - along with him unlocking the power of Great Red and Ophis that is contained in his body - or, more accurately, some merged / balanced from of their powers, since ... once Ise's body stabilizes the differences between Ophis and Great Red's existence that is contained within Ise's body are going to be blurred a little bit / reach some kind of balanced state, where we won't be able to easily tell, if the abilities that Ise is going to gain from this, will come from Great Red or Ophis, in my opinion, at least.
Well I suggested the crimson hair because thats his "dragon color" rather than because he is Rias' servant. So it would be a sort of reflection of his dragonification ability. Though I think it would be cool with the whole Gremory color scheme.

I do think the dragonification abilities will be greatly expanded, maybe even to the point of reaching a full dragon form, but at the same time that wouldn't be apparent in his normal form. So its not really the same thing.
Old 2013-09-15, 03:41   Link #1673
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Yeah I agree with @kusabireika.

Having Vali die is more then unlikely, due to the fact that he has been pretty much designed as the Foil to Ise, from the beginning of the novels, and is Ise's ultimate Rival.

Vali might die, during his final confrontation against Ise (assuming that it's going to be a pretty serious fight), but before that happens, I think that he has a plot armor shield that is equal to Ise's

And making Ise take Albion is also unlikely, since it's more then rare to have two Sacred Gear's have the same possessor... especially if it's a Longinus.

After all, there is a reason why Kiba's opponent in the Rating Game in volume 10, was so shocked, once Kiba revealed his second Balance Breaker.

The remaining 4 normal pieces are most likely going to mutate due to the development of the Ophis / Great Red's powers, which definitely contain enough potential to produce such a change...
True, well Albion respect isse perseverance, hardwork, loyalty and guts however I think he don't want issei to become his host :3 probably on what happen to ddraig maybe :3
Spoiler:

Last edited by kusabireika; 2013-09-15 at 03:58.
Old 2013-09-15, 03:46   Link #1674
Chris38

Quote:
Well I suggested the crimson hair because thats his "dragon color" rather than because he is Rias' servant. So it would be a sort of reflection of his dragonification ability. Though I think it would be cool with the whole Gremory color scheme.
I see, well then rather then have Ise undergo such a permanent change, once his body stabilizes, which would make all his human friends and parents, that are unaware of the fact that Ise isn't human anymore, wonder what happened to Ise, that caused him to change like that ... it might be possible that Ise is only going to undergo a change like that, whenever he starts channeling a huge amount of power, that comes from his dragon heritage (Great Red and Ophis power, more exactly) without transforming any of his body parts into that of a dragon.

Basically something similar to Sierzechs human shaped Power of Destruction form that he has revealed in volume 12, during the meeting with Hades.

@kusabireika

... Well, I wouldn't start speculating about Vali's descendants when he still hasn't demonstrated any actual interest in women, unlike his rival.

After all, children have to come from somewhere, and so far ... I haven't seen any women that Vali would be interested in...
Old 2013-09-15, 03:54   Link #1675
bludvein

Please, devils have magic. You really think they couldn't hide anything so minor? Any inconvenient appearance changes for any of the team could easily be swept under the rug.

Actually some of the team might already be doing something like that.
Old 2013-09-15, 03:56   Link #1676
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I see, well then rather then have Ise undergo such a permanent change, once his body stabilizes, which would make all his human friends and parents, that are unaware of the fact that Ise isn't human anymore, wonder what happened to Ise, that caused him to change like that ... it might be possible that Ise is only going to undergo a change like that, whenever he starts channeling a huge amount of power, that comes from his dragon heritage (Great Red and Ophis power, more exactly) without transforming any of his body parts into that of a dragon.

Basically something similar to Sierzechs human shaped Power of Destruction form that he has revealed in volume 12, during the meeting with Hades.

@kusabireika

... Well, I wouldn't start speculating about Vali's descendants when he still hasn't demonstrated any actual interest in women, unlike his rival.

After all, children have to come from somewhere, and so far ... I haven't seen any women that Vali would be interested in...
True, for me I guess kuroka? Even he doesn't express his love I think he got angry when she hurt and yes I know ... That kuroka like issei gene but you it's fun to speculate their relationship from different view point coz we don't kuroka story on how she met vali

I know it's unlikely to happen in issei in the future if issei gain the evil piece what will happen if Khaos brigade target issei friends 2 pervert trio and kiryu and somehow died in the crossfired will issei revive them as a servant or not?
Old 2013-09-15, 04:03   Link #1677
Chris38

Quote:
Please, devils have magic. You really think they couldn't hide anything so minor? Any inconvenient appearance changes for any of the team could easily be swept under the rug.

Actually some of the team might already be doing something like that.
Well, I'm aware of that ... but, since I think that, it was mentioned somewhere that the author is a fan of Dragon Ball, he might want to make Ise have something similar to Goku's Super Saiyan mode.

@kusabireika

Maybe ... but, based upon the developments that are occurring so far, Vali seems to be losing her, since Kuroka starts to spend more time around his rival, after all.

And regarding Ise's friends ... well, I think that he would try to save them without needing to transform them into Devils first, but if that failed, assuming that it would be possible to resurrect them using the Evil Pieces, I think that Ise would try to do that...

Although, the possibility of that happening is pretty low.
Old 2013-09-15, 04:07   Link #1678
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well, I'm aware of that ... but, since I think that, it was mentioned somewhere that the author is a fan of Dragon Ball, he might want to make Ise have something similar to Goku's Super Saiyan mode.

@kusabireika

Maybe ... but, based upon the developments that are occurring so far, Vali seems to be losing her, since Kuroka starts to spend more time around his rival, after all.

And regarding Ise's friends ... well, I think that he would try to save them without needing to transform them into Devils first, but if that failed, assuming that it would be possible to resurrect them using the Evil Pieces, I think that Ise would try to do that...

Although, the possibility of that happening is pretty low.
True ....

You might never know :3 the author do love to surprise us I'm just curious about kuroka story, we already heard the story about koneko not kuroka I wonder if the author will do kuroka short story from her point of view before she met vali I guess :3
Old 2013-09-15, 09:55   Link #1679
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion or guys,you think that besides the norse,greek and shinto factions,the irish faction can appears,already that one of the top of the world is lugh(the god of the magic and the king of the gods of the irish faction)?I think that all the people in the top 10 of the world will still appears in the LN.
Old 2013-09-15, 10:32   Link #1680
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey wild lion or guys,you think that besides the norse,greek and shinto factions,the irish faction can appears,already that one of the top of the world is lugh(the god of the magic and the king of the gods of the irish faction)?I think that all the people in the top 10 of the world will still appears in the LN.
Maybe they will maybe they won't.

It probably depends on how far the remnants of the Khaos Brigade actions are going to affect the DxD world.

Based upon what Azazel said about him, in volume 15, there is a chance of the top 10 of the world making an appearance in the novels, but, it probably, won't occur anytime soon.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life