AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-30, 10:24   Link #11221
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Right now Tsukune is still in the undecided phase. Even though we as the audience know that if Ikeda doesn't go for a harem or open ended ending, Tsukune will go with Moka, Tsukune is still up for grabs.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 11:30   Link #11222
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That is really beautiful art!

And wait, if "Kurumu x Gin" is dead, so who would Kurumu go with now? Mizore? .
You're reaaallly askin for it aren't you

who else would she go with? Tsukune of course, DUH! its not like Tsukune ever said he Loves moka more than the rest, he even said no one can replace the girls.
Old 2009-09-30, 12:33   Link #11223
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tags

ecchi, harem, monster, romance, shounen, vampire

Kurumu, Mizore, Yukari, Ruby are all in Tsukune's harem even though we all know he's gonna end up with Moka.
Old 2009-09-30, 12:36   Link #11224
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That is really beautiful art!

And wait, if "Kurumu x Gin" is dead, so who would Kurumu go with now? Mizore? .
Tsukune or Mizore are really the only two acceptable options.

*raises flame shield against kyero fox*
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 13:03   Link #11225
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Seriously, stop with the flame baiting already. It's starting to get annoying.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 13:19   Link #11226
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
haha... i agree, it is getting more disturbing... But i think just take that easy, or ignore them.

I don't mind if people talking about something i hate even it is irritate me, i know some people love somewhat i hate, and of course i too love something other people hate, so just let it be, we can't urge people to love what we love and hate what we hate.

On Topic:
Like i said, each girl that have join Tsukune's harem, i don't think they will get their boy. Why? Simple, because it is a harem manga, and the hero need the girls to go crazy for him

Seriously, i prefer Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby are still like this for now until Tsukune made his mind and confess to Moka. (I don't count Yukari and Cocoa here )
Old 2009-09-30, 13:30   Link #11227
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I did no such thing. That was my honest opinion, but I also know that it pisses some people, like him, off. Doesn't mean I said it for that reason though.
Old 2009-09-30, 14:47   Link #11228
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I did no such thing. That was my honest opinion, but I also know that it pisses some people, like him, off. Doesn't mean I said it for that reason though.
uh, Yea you did or you made it look like you wanted too, the little *shields from Kyero's flame* is a huge hint =\

I already talked to Saintless about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox
I'll let it go when you stop mentioning them being together in every one of your posts on that topic.
Don't you find it boring just talking about the harem around Tsukune alone with all the obvious plotlines, without the "what-ifs"?
of course i think of what ifs, But only possible ones. like what if he choses Kurumu or Mizore, or Kurumu goes with Gin. or if Tsukune dies.

One little kiss doesnt make two girls fuckin gay for each other, thats like sayin their Yuri for being in the same room together alone. or in a pic together. or calling a girl lesbian for acting butch.

if they show more effection towards each other then I' wont have a problem with it, but so far its only that little kiss which ment nothing sexual.
Old 2009-09-30, 15:24   Link #11229
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Hoorah flaming! 8D

*shot*

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
Old 2009-09-30, 15:31   Link #11230
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
uh, Yea you did or you made it look like you wanted too, the little *shields from Kyero's flame* is a huge hint =\
Yes, because after I had said what I did, the thought occurred to me that you'd be annoyed at it being mentioned again, so I put that as a sarcastic afterthought. Maybe it didn't come out like that, but flame baiting really was not my intention. The post was to answer the question of whoever I quoted, not to intentionally piss anyone off. Perhaps *hides from kyero* would have been less confrontational in hayashitakara's eyes.
Old 2009-09-30, 21:48   Link #11231
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I had an idea, does anyone else think that, maybe in the end Moka will have to sacrifice herself to save Tsukune (or the other way round), efficiently destroying the harem? It sounds like a bit too much, but then again, this IS R+V...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 21:51   Link #11232
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I had an idea, does anyone else think that, maybe in the end Moka will have to sacrifice herself to save Tsukune (or the other way round), efficiently destroying the harem? It sounds like a bit too much, but then again, this IS R+V...
I would hope not, but with the tone of the story, who can honestly say...
Old 2009-09-30, 21:57   Link #11233
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
If you're talking about their deaths, that sounds VERY unlikely. They'd probably get severely injured jumping in to save each other but I don't think it would lead to death. I don't think anyone has died in R+V yet, expect maybe for Saizou. I'd agree that the tone of the story is getting pretty dark but I still don't see anything involving death. The final baddy might end up being sealed away or imprisoned or something like that.

I still think this is gonna end Tsukune x Moka. Almost all the "romantic" scenes in the manga are only between those two. And there's been other hints that they'd end up together, like Jack Frost's premonitions.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 22:11   Link #11234
Johnny
Working the bags...

Is it a possibility that one of the Moka's will sacrifice herself for the other? Given some unknown situation.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 23:56   Link #11235
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Here's the full image. I had to piece it back together because Amazon thought they were being cute by chopping it up and placing a transparent gif on top to prevent saving the image. But they were no match for me.
Spoiler:

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-10-01 at 00:17.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 00:08   Link #11236
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Is it a possibility that one of the Moka's will sacrifice herself for the other? Given some unknown situation.
That has already been done both in the Anime and the Manga. The manga one was done with more emotions I think then the anime.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 00:10   Link #11237
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
That has already been done both in the Anime and the Manga. The manga one was done with more emotions I think then the anime.
I can't remember an instant when either Moka ever sacrificed for the other, unless you mean during the arc when Outer Moka forced herself to free Inner to save Tsukune.
Old 2009-10-01, 00:21   Link #11238
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I can't remember an instant when either Moka ever sacrificed for the other, unless you mean during the arc when Outer Moka forced herself to free Inner to save Tsukune.
Yep, that's the one.
Old 2009-10-01, 00:25   Link #11239
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well I was referring to a not being able to go back sort of sacrifice. Plus whatever happened in the anime doesn't count in my book. I just use it as a running gag with a very bad punchline...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 00:25   Link #11240
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Here's the full image. I had to piece it back together because Amazon thought they were being cute by chopping it up and placing a transparent gif on top to prevent saving the image. But they were no match for me.
Spoiler:
Awesome! Much better than the tiny thing I posted!

It really does look like prom!

Sun looks incredible colored The colors Ikeda chose for her hair and eyes really suit her. I'm usually not into loli characters but Sun might be the exception!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire