AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-13, 10:16   Link #2001
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinne View Post
Can any1 tell me the stakes that appear this episode. The second is the one I like the less. I think Asmodeus and Satan, but I can't really remember the others

THX
It's Asmodeus and Satan who appear in episode 8. Beezlebub appears later, but I can't remember if any of the others do as well.
Old 2009-08-13, 10:26   Link #2002
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Ep2 TIPS lists all seven of the stakes, but this is more likely because of the stakes being used rather than having them actually appear. Like Marion said Satan and Asmo are supposed to be shown.
Old 2009-08-13, 11:08   Link #2003
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

I could swear episode 29 of Hetalia used Umineko's grandfather clock sound....

But maybe it's just the generic one....
Old 2009-08-13, 11:16   Link #2004
Hareoic
There will be burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post

Yeah, that's what it reminded me of too...
Though it probably is a rather generic sound.
Old 2009-08-13, 12:48   Link #2005
Auria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post

It's produced by the same studio after all.. budget budget budget you know =X or audio library! Though I don't know it these shows use the same sound department.
Old 2009-08-14, 13:38   Link #2006
Rena Ryuuguu
Hinamizawas Cleaver Girl

Send a message via MSN to Rena Ryuuguu
Gah It's not fair they already showed Asmo but not Satan! :O anyways is it only me that finds Asmodeus appearance epic? XD
Old 2009-08-14, 14:08   Link #2007
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena Ryuuguu View Post
Gah It's not fair they already showed Asmo but not Satan! :O anyways is it only me that finds Asmodeus appearance epic? XD
Nope, I do as well. X3

Satan's design will probably come out before the next episode. :3

Old 2009-08-14, 14:10   Link #2008
Kitsu
The unlucky one

or maybe they end the episode after Jessica's death. *wishful thinking*
Old 2009-08-14, 14:18   Link #2009
Marion
The Great Dine

I don't think anymore designs might even be released. I think they did Asmodeus because she appeared first and Lucifer since she's the eldest. Their designs are all the same, so redrawing them with a different head, face and hair would be a little redundant for just flat designs, when they all show up in the anime eventually either way.
Old 2009-08-14, 14:58   Link #2010
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
I don't think anymore designs might even be released. I think they did Asmodeus because she appeared first and Lucifer since she's the eldest. Their designs are all the same, so redrawing them with a different head, face and hair would be a little redundant for just flat designs, when they all show up in the anime eventually either way.
I think that the other stakes will just get headshots like Asmodeus did. There's no need to go and release full body pictures for them, but they still need to show what they look like. Besides, Asmodeus isn't the only one who appears next week, so if that was the case then Satan should have gotten the same treatment.

Old 2009-08-15, 00:06   Link #2011
Saerianne
*cackle*

I am so excited for this next episode. It's a given it'll be epic. Going from Mystery to murders with lollies and super skanky girls will throw everyone around. =D
Old 2009-08-16, 19:40   Link #2012
Avisch
Reality Blender

Just here to say..... "yay bring on the Stakes!", this is arguably one of the scenes I've been most ready to see animated (right next to the Ep2 Teaparty, and......practically all other major fights).

People might hate for me to say this, but I do hope they over use the SABER sound-effect (cause it was funny/awesome as hell in the novel)
Spoiler for EPISODE2 details:

EPISODE 2's arc extends all the way to episode 11? I was predicting it would end at 9. But it makes more sense. I predict EPISODE 3 will be 7 episodes and EPISODE 4 will be 8 episodes (it gets to be the longest).

One crazy B****
Old 2009-08-16, 19:44   Link #2013
Mikachiru
test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avisch View Post
Just here to say..... "yay bring on the Stakes!"

Spoiler for EPISODE2 details:

EPISODE 2's arc extends all the way to episode 11? I was predicting it would end at 9. But it makes more sense. I predict EPISODE 3 will be 7 episodes and EPISODE 4 will be 8 episodes (it gets to be the longest).
At 9? Seriously? There's no way EP. 2 could be condensed into four episodes. That would be suicide, especially since EP. 2 is where the real fun begins.
Old 2009-08-16, 21:33   Link #2014
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikachiru View Post
At 9? Seriously? There's no way EP. 2 could be condensed into four episodes. That would be suicide, especially since EP. 2 is where the real fun begins.
Indeed, I sort of predicted that senselessly without recalling the key moments of Episode 2 (some of which make me cry).

One crazy B****
Old 2009-08-19, 10:10   Link #2015
Leinne
Who... am I?

Today finally (I think, maybe no yet) the red appears. Even if it doesn't Happy Halloween shold make up for it
Old 2009-08-19, 10:12   Link #2016
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinne View Post
Today finally (I think, maybe no yet) the red appears. Even if it doesn't Happy Halloween shold make up for it
I heretho demand copious amounts of blood and candy strewn about in a fashion worthy of one of the most disgustingly creative murder scenes of recent memory
Old 2009-08-19, 10:13   Link #2017
MarthX

Red text will certainly appear in this episode. Preview shows the episode going up to right before discovering Jessica's corpse, which is where I think it'll end.
Old 2009-08-19, 10:15   Link #2018
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

The problem now is... how are we to explain to anime-viewers what the red text or equivalent thereof would mean before they tear their own hair out?
Old 2009-08-19, 10:17   Link #2019
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

There is nothing to explain if Deen doesn't screw Beato explanations: Beato explains clearly that if there isn't any rule, it would make the game irrelevant since both can just bike each other without providing proofs and whatnot, especially when both are using the devil's proof.
Old 2009-08-19, 10:20   Link #2020
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

And if DEEN does indeed screw up Beato's explanation of the Red Truth equivalent... then we're in for a bit of backlash.
Closed Thread