AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-12-27, 10:19   Link #741
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with Hitman Reborn series sorry

Though if it's crossovers, I can suggest some other series that would merge smoothly... Academy City is a wonderful place that allows that kind of possibility.

Given his skill, knowledge and power, Accelerator would be an incredible doctor.

btw I'm surprised, is that Accelerator scene really the most prominent one of the chapter ?
Well i have to agree on you on that Chaoa2Frozen, okay then it could be base off some manga that writer love the most for a crossover with To Aru like naruto, bleach, or onepiece ect. That a better statement

Last edited by mark1246; 2010-12-27 at 10:20. Reason: grammer error
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 10:22   Link #742
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
...Is that a good thing or a bad thing ?
It'd be a good thing if your fic was more funny even as Touma entered the hospital.

But yeah. Accelerator watching House because of Dr. House is something good to see, and frankly it automatically is the most win thing about him in this fic XD.

Just wondering... where the heck did the gorilla with twintails come from? I know this is supposed to be a funny thing... but, just curious.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 10:30   Link #743
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Well i have to agree on you on that Chaoa2Frozen, okay then it could be base off some manga that writer love the most for a crossover with To Aru like naruto, bleach, or onepiece ect. That a better statement
In all honesty, crossovers with your typical shounen series would not go well with Toaru because of the vast difference in setting. What I propose is another series that have ties to real-world details like what Toaru has so it's much easier to imagine them in the same world.

Like say... Index/Durarara ?

Unless you want to A) Screw setting and just use the character's name, or B) Screw setting and magically dump everyone onto an Alien world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post

Just wondering... where the heck did the gorilla with twintails come from? I know this is supposed to be a funny thing... but, just curious.
That's Kuroko, [Destroyer of Worlds] mode, remember from chapter 2? I had even blurted it out in the 'ending credits'
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 10:37   Link #744
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Oh, that. I guess I should've read ahead that it was her, but I guess I forgot about that "Destroyer of Worlds" mode.

Old 2010-12-27, 10:44   Link #745
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
For some reason, I now want Accelerator to become a doctor.....

Frankly, for him this entirely possible. Sure, he would be a jerkass doctor with a cynical side greater than House, but other than that.... Damn, now I really want this to happen.

The hints that HC has a past as dak as Accel only make it all the more delicious
There are fanarts and comics portraying him dressing as a doctor.
And also his interacions with Heaven Canceller and his development on medical devices....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I think it was character from Beelzebub .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 10:46   Link #746
tsunade666

Index and Durarara are good example. Academy city is in tokyo right? well durarara is in Ikebukuro, tokyo. Both are in the bounds of realism with touches of fantasy.

Nice fanfic chaos. I read it while playing Irony in media player
Old 2010-12-27, 10:53   Link #747
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I think it was character from Beelzebub .
Kuroko man, Kuroko

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Index and Durarara are good example. Academy city is in tokyo right? well durarara is in Ikebukuro, tokyo. Both are in the bounds of realism with touches of fantasy.
Aside from Anime, there are some other TV series that we can use...

... Anybody heard of the Sci-fi thriller series [Fringe]?

Quote:
Nice fanfic chaos. I read it while playing Irony in media player
So did it work? Does it 'feel right' ?
Old 2010-12-27, 11:43   Link #748
tsunade666

Quote:

So did it work? Does it 'feel right' ?
No, doesn't feel right it's christmas. It's better to listen to christmas theme songs
Old 2010-12-27, 11:51   Link #749
Ashaman

Quote:

That's Kuroko, [Destroyer of Worlds] mode, remember from chapter 2? I had even blurted it out in the 'ending credits'
I don't remember this Kuroko destroyer Mode. Though yeah, I did realize it was Kuroko just from reading the fic. Though for some reason, my mind jumped to Stella from Arawaka Under the Bridge (or whatever it was called.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
There are fanarts and comics portraying him dressing as a doctor.
And also his interacions with Heaven Canceller and his development on medical devices....
Links or pics plz. I'd like to see them. Should do it in the Image forum though. Thank you!
Old 2010-12-27, 18:52   Link #750
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I don't remember this Kuroko destroyer Mode. Though yeah, I did realize it was Kuroko just from reading the fic. Though for some reason, my mind jumped to Stella from Arawaka Under the Bridge (or whatever it was called.)
Go back to the start of chapter 2 when she received the bad news from Mikoto

Stella? Yeah that's probably where I got the idea from.
Old 2010-12-28, 13:26   Link #751
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Badass Accel doctor is badass. There's so much tsundere present in that chapter.

Quote:
Links or pics plz. I'd like to see them. Should do it in the Image forum though. Thank you!
Done.
Old 2010-12-28, 20:28   Link #752
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

... Whoa.

Spoiler for I say what what in the butt (title not related to content):

I'm still halfway reading into this fic (from 2ch obviously), the story is quite long I skipped a lot of the prelude before Touma and Accelerator were "defeated" (how does that feel, girls? You're actually beating up the good guys! ). One chapter is very long, and to top that it comes by chapters. Almost eligible to be a short light novel volume on its own

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2010-12-28 at 23:22. Reason: mistake
Old 2010-12-28, 20:32   Link #753
tsunade666

How the heck they manage to beat those two? __________________ __________________ and it's long as a short novel? me want to read but it's 2ch. place of moon runes.
Old 2010-12-28, 23:00   Link #754
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
How the heck they manage to beat those two? __________________ __________________ and it's long as a short novel? me want to read but it's 2ch. place of moon runes.
Well, those two purposely didn't go all out, and Accelerator promised Touma he won't kill (although Mikoto pulled a continuous Railgun beam on Touma, so Touma had no choice but to stop it with all his might) because they knew from the start the Railgun girls will get to them eventually and this big fight will happen.

Spoiler for cont'd:

... and I'm still reading on.

EDIT: Finished reading.

Spoiler for so:

It was an epic read, but I refuse to shed manly tears for that warm and fuzzy happily ever after(life) ending. Oh well. Medetashi medetashi~~ (in Kuroko's Ookami-san series' Narrator's voice)

So all in all it's a "future fic" kind of story.

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2010-12-28 at 23:40.
Old 2010-12-29, 01:47   Link #755
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6595326/...n_Time_Paradox

I humbly present you my fanfic , i hope my grammatical errors are with the the tolerable limit .

hope the idea is ok
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 05:15   Link #756
Zakoo

Soul Assassin, of what fanfiction are you speaking of ? I want to read it

@KaizerKnight : I loved the first chapter, I will read the second now, but you got a great idea.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 05:28   Link #757
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Soul Assassin, of what fanfiction are you speaking of ? I want to read it
Sure, if you can read Japanese then here you go. It's a series, and its chapters are very long so here you are to the prologue.

Talking about fanworks (there's a reason I say this)... I'm planning an illustration to mark the end of the year and also as as symbolic reference (yeah right...) to the latest novel volume that's going to be released in March. I need some supporting ideas to what I already had in mind, anyone over here willing to exchange PMs with me about that?

Old 2010-12-29, 08:19   Link #758
tsunade666

why does most great fanfic had to be always a love confession. That love confession destroys the greatness of a fanfic for me.
Old 2010-12-29, 11:44   Link #759
Zakoo

Because maybe, a lot of readers read it for that ? You may find that it destroys the FF but for me that's the opposite. As long as it's well done.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 11:53   Link #760
tsunade666

I like the battles more and the comedic moments than the romantic ones.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction