AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-03-24, 00:22   Link #1841
ninja_pintu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Same here. I hope she'll appear again, only two eps left...
Yea me too. She might appear considering she is kotn's minion
Old 2011-03-24, 04:49   Link #1842
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Hm, seems like you're on a crusade against kids, from the looks of your recent comments...
fictional or real either case, I kind of dislike anything mentally below 18, unless it's a troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
personally, Sera's too mature for my tastes... just like her boobs, too big for me.
not to mention, sometimes her so-called 'mature' behaviour feels strangely forced...
That's what makes her slips even more cute

Spoiler for ep.8 slideshow example:
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 09:09   Link #1843
Tokugashi
Masou-shouju/Zombie/Ninja

So what does it take for this series to earn itself a sub-forum?

Anyways, I think Sera's presence in the show is refreshing since she doesn't have a cliche tsundere attitude, only tsun most of the time. Although, her PLOTS are ridiculously large, but at least they cracked a gag at PLOT size during the previews for episode 11!
Tokugashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 09:51   Link #1844
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Sure, because calling someone a "piece of shit" over and over just to spite/annoy them is VERY mature and adult-like.

Her personality sucks, end of story. Tis' a shame really.
The insults are just her gimmick. In fact, it's just a facade. It's been hinted at a few times, like when she spontaneously complimented Ayumu, then paused and added a few insults to counterbalance.

Furthermore, we've been shown those last couple episodes that she is actually quite thoughtful. She became a pariah for Yuu's sake, and she stated she doesn't regret her decision.
Old 2011-03-24, 12:07   Link #1845
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
What ditch SERA, the only mature character (concerning looks and behaviour)... nah! OK, behaviour-wise there is also Yoruno... or something-guy and Yuu, but the only adult here in both respects is Sera... damn you lolicons and kids go watch/read your shounen stuff

Don't get me wrong, Haruna, Tomonori, are cute and stuff, but they are also too damn childish
Yes but they are not bitches towards Ayumu as much as Sera is. Thats the main difference.

I am not allowed to like more childish but nice character over the bitch even if that bitch looks grown up?

And kid, shounen? I am certainly not a kid anymore. I just dont like bitches. Thats all.

You can say that insults are just gimmicks all you want but they certainly dont look convincing to me. She acts horribly to him - she is not a tsundere. Louise is a tsundere - nasty and cruel but rewardingly does love him still and shows it in much better fashion that you dont need to hunt for seconds of the moments where it might have been implied she has the softer edge to her. I dont bother hunting for those - she acts like a mean bitch most of the time anyway.

Those implied small scenes are like a spoon of sugar in ocean of acid - no sweetening effect at all.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 13:34   Link #1846
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yes but they are not bitches towards Ayumu as much as Sera is. Thats the main difference.

I am not allowed to like more childish but nice character over the bitch even if that bitch looks grown up?

And kid, shounen? I am certainly not a kid anymore. I just dont like bitches. Thats all.

You can say that insults are just gimmicks all you want but they certainly dont look convincing to me. She acts horribly to him - she is not a tsundere. Louise is a tsundere - nasty and cruel but rewardingly does love him still and shows it in much better fashion that you dont need to hunt for seconds of the moments where it might have been implied she has the softer edge to her. I dont bother hunting for those - she acts like a mean bitch most of the time anyway.

Those implied small scenes are like a spoon of sugar in ocean of acid - no sweetening effect at all.
Kanon covers very well the part of your post concerning Sera one post above.

As for Haruna not bitching, there was a riot exactly about doing that in the beginning of the month, when Tomonori was introduced.
Old 2011-03-24, 14:01   Link #1847
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

I'm with Kanon on this.

Seriously, people when she calls him a piece of shit, it's just humour.

If she really thought of him like that, she wouldn't spend time around him more than needs to.

My best friend and I insult each other all the time, it doesn't really mean anything.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 14:07   Link #1848
Seihai
スマイリウム

Darknemo2000 actually included an indirect reply to Kanon's post already and he also took part in that conversation "at the beginning of the month" as Malkuth put it, so we should just leave it as it is (as you guys just keep mentioning the points that were raised back then). You can't like all chars and he isn't convinced, that's all there is to it. Although I like Sera, she's still my least liked char in Korezom for similar reasons.
Old 2011-03-24, 14:20   Link #1849
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I'm with Kanon on this.

Seriously, people when she calls him a piece of shit, it's just humour.

If she really thought of him like that, she wouldn't spend time around him more than needs to.

My best friend and I insult each other all the time, it doesn't really mean anything.
She also called him piece of shit when they were fighting the whale, the kappa.. i dont think thats the moment for "humour".. Anyways asVanish says above lets leave it there....

Here i leave the preview pics for chapter 11

Spoiler for Episode 11 pics:

Spoiler for about episode 11:
Old 2011-03-24, 14:23   Link #1850
Malkuth
Banned

Oh! maid Sera
Old 2011-03-24, 15:33   Link #1851
msg

since we're left only two more episodes - I think there's one more character that are left and yet to be introduced -
Spoiler for ...:

As for Sera -
Spoiler for ...:

Can i say this episode is kinda cheesy Yu Yuuu Yuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Old 2011-03-24, 15:49   Link #1852
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
since we're left only two more episodes - I think there's one more character that are left and yet to be introduced -
Spoiler for ...:
Yeah i think they wont appear.... thats dissapointing i wanted know who the 5 girls where in the opening.. Also it seems episode 12 will broadcast same day with episode 11 .. if someone that can read japanese can confirm this... i roughly understood that on website but i would prefer confirmation.
Old 2011-03-24, 17:34   Link #1853
nines
I much prefer the 2d

:O doomknight whered you find the yuki render for your siggy?
Old 2011-03-24, 18:30   Link #1854
Tokugashi

Question

I'm not new to anime but I am new to watching and following seasons. Could anyone explain to me how seasons work or link me to something explaining it? From what I can tell, it's 12 episodes a season. I just need a little help with that ;P.

By the way, how did you guys get previews of 11? Couldn't find RAWS or anything on nyaatorrents. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing?
Old 2011-03-24, 18:37   Link #1855
hoarfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokugashi View Post
I'm not new to anime but I am new to watching and following seasons. Could anyone explain to me how seasons work or link me to something explaining it? From what I can tell, it's 12 episodes a season. I just need a little help with that ;P.

By the way, how did you guys get previews of 11? Couldn't find RAWS or anything on nyaatorrents. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing?
Basically there are four seasons of anime on Japanese television that are named after but don't necessarily correspond to the four seasons. One season typically lasts one "cour" or 12/13 episodes (11 for noitaminA) though some shows are two cours or 24/26 and run through two seasons.

Episode previews are on the official site and you shouldn't ask about raws or torrents on this forum. Especially not for a show that's licensed or simulcasted...
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 18:45   Link #1856
Tokugashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
Basically there are four seasons of anime on Japanese television that are named after but don't necessarily correspond to the four seasons. One season typically lasts one "cour" or 12/13 episodes (11 for noitaminA) though some shows are two cours or 24/26 and run through two seasons.

Episode previews are on the official site and you shouldn't ask about raws or torrents on this forum. Especially not for a show that's licensed or simulcasted...
Just to clarify, I wasn't asking for torrent, I just thought they released previews or something of the like. My bad.

Thanks for answering!
Old 2011-03-24, 18:46   Link #1857
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post

It's fine to ask about torrents unless the show is like you said licensed or simulcasted. The main animesuki site has links to torrents after all. Raws are never ok.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 19:08   Link #1858
Tokugashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
It's fine to ask about torrents unless the show is like you said licensed or simulcasted. The main animesuki site has links to torrents after all. Raws are never ok.
"Raws are never ok." So downloading fansubs is OK? Interesting, I'm assuming that has something to do with the licensing, correct?
Old 2011-03-24, 19:32   Link #1859
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
I really don't know if the adaptation of this episode was good .. comparing to the novel...

I didn't like this episode ... I'm starting to hate yuu
what is the reason you hate Yuu...?
i feel like Yuu has been forced to do that for the sake of her other friends and one thing i didn't get the point: why Yuu refused to reach her hand to Ayumu's?...

one thing I noticed at KOTN, maybe he's only wish is to die...

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 19:48   Link #1860
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
:O doomknight whered you find the yuki render for your siggy?
It was a freebie made by DangoMochi which i thank again .

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen