AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2011-04-26, 06:18   Link #1621
tsunade666

what!? it comes as bonus with the dvd/blu-ray? that sounds desperate for me.

Then when will vol 1 dvd be release?
Old 2011-04-26, 08:01   Link #1622
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

^-- gee buddy, I think the 1st DVD's usually come out halfway through the series. That looks like a bit of a long wait there

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Actually I already stripped the clothing off her and gave it to you. I took her home in her underwear.

Looks like I am the one smelling the real stuff.

You.... didn't even give me her pantsu? Monster! It seems you know about the legendary act of panty sniffing after all!

But oh well you'll have to duel with tsunade for the rights to Riko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If you like cat screams, I bet you like this better:

SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH.... awesome! The legs! The yummy legs! You just made my day, not only do I see pretty legs, but somebody SCREEEEAM

Or rather, since I'm going to crash into bed in an hour or two, I'll be having nightmares of being leg scissored while screaming my lungs off. Thanks a lot you pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
...I don't need to claim Shirayuki. She claimed me.

*looks around nervously*

What? No glass 'o beer to chug down your victory? Here's something for you:

I don't need to claim Shirayandere. She killed me. How's that for breaking news?

You crazies have ruined the integrity of this thread lol. We discussed the hell out of episode 01, and episode 02's leading topics are Riko and Dead-eyes Shirayandere.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 13:00   Link #1623
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
^-- gee buddy, I think the 1st DVD's usually come out halfway through the series. That looks like a bit of a long wait there
June 22 for those that are interested.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 13:35   Link #1624
tsunade666

june? that's a long wait. the vacation is over by the time I get my hands on it thus no leisure time to listen to it.
Old 2011-04-26, 14:37   Link #1625
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I hate to see a guy acting tsundere it's ugly
Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? NOT UGLY AT ALL!!

Tsundere guys are the hottest things on paper to quite a lot of girls. They are personally my favorite type of guy in anime and manga!!
The appeal is pretty much the same story in how male audiences like female tsunderes, but....I'll explain anyway:

*We know they're hiding their feelings because they don't like being honest because it embarrasses them.
=Embarrassed characters are cute=
*If the character is passionate about hate, you just know the character has to be passionate about love.
=This should appeal to anyone in an audience. XD=
*If you're a fan of character development, (and I think most of us here are), you know it's great to watch a character turn from a jerk to a sweetheart.
*Male tsunderes do have one up on the females though; they do not beat up their love interests (at least if the writer is SMART, they don't.)

...............so you can see the appeal of male tsunderes to girl audiences now, right?

Quote:
Don't worry, once I got over the wtfness, I thot it was kind of cute, considering that much of how she acted was like a cat anyway.
"NYAAA NYAAAA NYAAAAA NYAAAAA!!"

It was really funny how Kin-chan was so annoyed in that scene but he was like "huh...she smells nice". LOL

Quote:
Character Songs come out with the DVD.
Squee. I want to hear Aria sing! Shana's songs were all unbearably cute!! X3

Last edited by Chiibi; 2011-04-26 at 15:10.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 15:11   Link #1626
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

I'm not a huge fan of oranyan...

But, well, there's a reason for that.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 15:55   Link #1627
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Episode 2

The best part of this episode 2 had Shirayuki going Yandere. I didnt see it coming not by a long shot and even when the door closed that death look did not dissipate. Not to say other points weren't hilarious as hell.

If Kinji thinks things are going to go his way just because he promised only one job with Assault he is surely mistaken things are definitely not going to go his way much to the delight of us the audience.

So Aria is half Japanese and half British royalty i do enjoy her character even though im not in loli's all that much. Im hoping more of the action starts next time around. Is there going to be a big bad guy or are we going to have to settle for hijinks all the way through.

btw what school does Shirayuki attend?
Old 2011-04-26, 16:00   Link #1628
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Butei High.

Division: SSR
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 16:02   Link #1629
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
Butei High.

Division: SSR
ah thats what i needed thank bro
Old 2011-04-26, 16:03   Link #1630
dragon132004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Episode 2

The best part of this episode 2 had Shirayuki going Yandere. I didnt see it coming not by a long shot and even when the door closed that death look did not dissipate. Not to say other points weren't hilarious as hell.

If Kinji thinks things are going to go his way just because he promised only one job with Assault he is surely mistaken things are definitely not going to go his way much to the delight of us the audience.

So Aria is half Japanese and half British royalty i do enjoy her character even though im not in loli's all that much. Im hoping more of the action starts next time around. Is there going to be a big bad guy or are we going to have to settle for hijinks all the way through.

btw what school does Shirayuki attend?
For me that was one of the best parts in this episode, he really shouldn't be messing with her unless he have a death wish, and I am interested to know what kind of past these two have? and what's their relationship? She seems to care so much about him, there have to be a solid reason for this affection, I hope they show that in anime version.
well... I haven't read the novels yet but I plan to read it after the series end.
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 16:06   Link #1631
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Something about Riko's design... I don't know what it is... But I just found the uniform amazing
Old 2011-04-26, 17:56   Link #1632
mangatron

June 22...You could have sugar coated it, Crow. say something like "yeah, halfway through" and let me figure out the rest lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Tsundere guys are the hottest things on paper to quite a lot of girls.
Oh. So I was doing something right

Quote:

It was really funny how Kin-chan was so annoyed in that scene but he was like "huh...she smells nice". LOL
Truly a funny thing he decided to think about at that time

Makes me want to see Shirayandere jump him, and in her yandere tirades all he thinks about is "she smells good"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon132004 View Post
...and I am interested to know what kind of past these two have? and what's their relationship? She seems to care so much about him, there have to be a solid reason for this affection, I hope they show that in anime version.
well... I haven't read the novels yet but I plan to read it after the series end.
I really hope they dedicate at least an episode to their relationship. I'm not a novel reader either, and I'm hoping too that they show a lot more into how these 2 came to be than sporadic house visits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Something about Riko's design... I don't know what it is... But I just found the uniform amazing
Wow, are you my clone? you're the only other one besides me to specifically point this out about Riko's awesome uniform. Join the club

It's the necktie I say. It's got frills! I've seen it all now, nothing left in this world to see
Old 2011-04-26, 18:28   Link #1633
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
What? No glass 'o beer to chug down your victory? Here's something for you:

I don't need to claim Shirayandere. She killed me. How's that for breaking news?
So true. Being a miko, drinking was inappropriate, but getting lovingly sliced apart with a ceremonial nodaichi would be so much more appropriate...

...though how come I'm now contesting the same ladies as you are this season?! Get off this point there's so many more out there. I want my yandere miko Caro lu Rushe!!

Quote:
You crazies have ruined the integrity of this thread lol. We discussed the hell out of episode 01, and episode 02's leading topics are Riko and Dead-eyes Shirayandere.
Looks like we both corrupted this thread...
Old 2011-04-26, 19:51   Link #1634
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
...though how come I'm now contesting the same ladies as you are this season?! Get off this point there's so many more out there. I want my yandere miko Caro lu Rushe!!
It is... the unexplainable phenomenon where an individual's mental capacity is superceded by their overwhelming desire of libido and rational thought of consistency with the continuity of their surroundings and physical attraction of an interesting visual perception of the female in front of them.

Uh, great minds think alike?

I just can't help but think about what she would do to me had I been in that situation, I'm totally caught by Shirayandere

Quote:
Looks like we both corrupted this thread...
You.... you....
Old 2011-04-26, 20:08   Link #1635
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
I'm not a huge fan of oranyan...

But, well, there's a reason for that.
Why's that? They're so cute!
Old 2011-04-26, 20:22   Link #1636
larethian

Quote:
Oh. So I was doing something right
no way, tsundere in real life is scary. do you know how jittery and apprehensive I feel around people in tsun modes. even if the girl has a dere side, I'll never want a tsundere in 3D, just the tsun-mode is enough to turn me off. sure, they are moe in 2D though, since they are not real, I don't feel the slightest apprehension when they are in tsun mode. so becoming a tsundere in real life is the wrong move, I'd say.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 20:47   Link #1637
HandofFate

another question about episode 2...
why exactly did the MC have to go in and try to grab Aria's gun and sword? Didn't understand that part.
Old 2011-04-26, 20:51   Link #1638
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post

Seriously that was funny how he just moved to that thought during that scene. Either he really didn't want to think about the way she was acting or she just smelled that good .

Quote:
Squee. I want to hear Aria sing! Shana's songs were all unbearably cute!! X3
I'm curious to hear how the songs turn out. I've liked some of her character songs, but others I was more "meh" about. Plenty of time to wait though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
another question about episode 2...
why exactly did the MC have to go in and try to grab Aria's gun and sword? Didn't understand that part.
He seemed to think that if he was in the house when Aria was done she'd suddenly attack him. So instead of that Kinji figured that sneaking into the bathroom when she could exit at any moment and steal her weapons was the better choice.
Old 2011-04-26, 21:05   Link #1639
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
He seemed to think that if he was in the house when Aria was done she'd suddenly attack him. So instead of that Kinji figured that sneaking into the bathroom when she could exit at any moment and steal her weapons was the better choice.
Also he wanted to disarm her to even the playing field a little more in case they ended up in a fight. He would have succeeded too if not for Shirayuki showing up right that moment.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 21:42   Link #1640
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
He would have succeeded too if not for Shirayuki showing up right that moment.

It's funny though, he looked into the bath earlier, and he could have taken the weapons then. But the part I'm wondering about, that doorbell was loud. I would think Aria would have heard that

Maybe it's just me, but it would have been a lot of fun if Shirayandere beat Kinji to the apartment, and Aria answers the door in a bath towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
no way, tsundere in real life is scary. do you know how jittery and apprehensive I feel around people in tsun modes. even if the girl has a dere side, I'll never want a tsundere in 3D, just the tsun-mode is enough to turn me off. sure, they are moe in 2D though, since they are not real, I don't feel the slightest apprehension when they are in tsun mode. so becoming a tsundere in real life is the wrong move, I'd say.
Personally I believe it's a matter of knowing who you're dealing with. I've spent the better part of the last decade studying the human psychology, so I know there are some things that work in real life, and not virtually, and vice versa. But choosing the right time to do something is a skill, not a talent or an impulse.

A member once asked me why I'm rather tame on my blog, but a complete nutkase here. Well, it's the same thing in real life, if any of you were to meet me, you'll be floored by how much different a perception of me can be

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere