AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 43 47.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 18.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 12.09%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 9.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 5.49%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.20%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.10%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 2.20%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.10%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-26, 20:00   Link #81
Raiga
tl;dr

Spoiler for Future character:

That is all.
Old 2010-12-26, 21:30   Link #82
klare

is this eps from manga or anime-only?

if i am Keima's parents, i may slap him out of it and make him work...

looks like next season will see another demon girl
Old 2010-12-26, 21:38   Link #83
Clarste
Human

It's from the manga, although it's been extended a bit. In the manga it happened much earlier though, so it was more like a part of his original characterization.
Old 2010-12-27, 07:54   Link #84
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Is it just me or are Keima's techniques are perfect in a fighting game like Street Fighters? =P
Old 2010-12-29, 03:44   Link #85
eiyuu99

With his speed, he could try 6 fighting games at once. =P
Old 2010-12-29, 10:07   Link #86
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

It's not just that. I mean the moves itself.

Keima vs Wolverine

Keima: Ha! I use myCapturingGodMode: fire wheel! XD
Old 2011-01-02, 13:24   Link #87
jcdietz03

I laughed out load when it was revealed that one of the Princess Derby games is really a Danmaku. Because that's ridiculous - you would never see a Danmaku in a dating sim.

I thought our god was only good at dating sims. He is at least passable at other game types as he was able to conquer the game.
Old 2011-01-03, 15:54   Link #88
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdietz03 View Post
I laughed out load when it was revealed that one of the Princess Derby games is really a Danmaku. Because that's ridiculous - you would never see a Danmaku in a dating sim.

I thought our god was only good at dating sims. He is at least passable at other game types as he was able to conquer the game.
Not sure if this counts as a spoiler but I'll put it in tags anyway...

Spoiler for Possibly manga spoiler:
Old 2011-01-04, 01:20   Link #89
stardf29

Everyone else has already mentioned how absolutely epic this episode is, so I shall just add this:

It was a nice touch for them to show Yukie walking about in this episode.
Old 2011-01-04, 15:52   Link #90
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

What a great series! I loved every part of it and epi 12 was a great way to end season 1 making me drool for season 2.

I wish I knew what all those old games were, all I got was the To Heart reference

During the god mode scenes, I couldn't help thinking how Keima could defeat any male cerebral genius from any show, if only there was a dating sim interface
Old 2011-01-04, 17:06   Link #91
mtarzaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
Not sure if this counts as a spoiler but I'll put it in tags anyway...

Spoiler for Possibly manga spoiler:
"I will take your word. But... if it's a different world... I HAVE ALREADY MASTERED IT!!!"

Season 2 will be epic.
It has to!

Old 2011-01-05, 11:39   Link #92
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

This episode was freaking hilarious and Kiema's skills were dam amazing . That is all oh and yay for official announcement on the second season .
MAL
Old 2011-01-05, 17:09   Link #93
WhiteWings

Say what you will but the series was pretty entertaining even if 12 episodes is not enough to really get one into it.

I'd recommend it.

It's certainly great enough to keep on watching. Keima is only into video games but I want to see Keima play chess against Lelouch someday in a fanart.
Old 2011-01-07, 19:58   Link #94
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

*sniff* I give Keima a 10/10 for his marvelous singing I never heard such a beautiful voice in my entire life. ;D

I liked this season it was fun to watch I can't wait for the next one and it looks like they're going to introduce a new character too. After the next season is over I'm going to read the manga.

So far I give this series an 8/10.

Old 2014-07-28, 10:59   Link #95
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

So I never watched twgwok until last night because of the ridiculous fan-servicey sounding premise... And then I decided to watch the show because I was made slightly curious because of Nozaki-kun episode 4 and my friend happened to be marathoning it at the time...

Lol, apparently, this series is actually extremely good as to what I was expecting based on the premise... The opening is fantastic, especially the full version, and not to mention the nice animation for when this came out and the friendly premise. The MC is to die for...

And I have to say that any MC who's that much of a real person instead of just arbitrarily wanting to help every damsel in distress originally for no selfish reason is actually very refreshing.

But episode 12 was actually probably my favorite episode of season 1 after the idol arc finale, which was amazing!

I was introduced to a really cool idea here.

And I have to say that conquest mode was awesome with all of those secret techniques... And I like how the message of this anime was that the mc played video games because he enjoys it instead of being lonely or unsocial. That was a nice difference from stereotypical Japanese culture stereotypes on conformity... And such... And this happened before Snafu... (And it's LN's...)

Though the fact that the ending sounds like midna's lament in parts and that the opening is so amazing especially the part when it reaches the part of god only knows and that it is in pretty decent English, makes me love this series... Welp, here's something new to really enjoy.
Closed Thread

Tags
final episode thread