Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-07, 15:37   Link #381
Pesti13nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
chapter is out and god I love how tora is pretty much a smartass to everyone
His attitude is bordering on him being an asshole. It just seemed like the author was trying waaaay to hard to make him seem like a loud mouth windbag.
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 16:28   Link #382
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
that the best thing about him. most MC tend to be nice to royalty.
True we've established that the guy is different from most of the MC's and his seeming acceptance of all the girls is by far the most amusing trait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesti13nce View Post
His attitude is bordering on him being an asshole. It just seemed like the author was trying waaaay to hard to make him seem like a loud mouth windbag.
I don't think he's a windbag at all. He's more like the type who just doesn't care about who a person is. he's not an asshole as much as he's just a pure smartass
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 16:34   Link #383
Pesti13nce

Quote:

I don't think he's a windbag at all. He's more like the type who just doesn't care about who a person is. he's not an asshole as much as he's just a pure smartass
In most circles that is considered an asshole... but i hear ya.
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 16:56   Link #384
ImperialFlameGod8190

Its kinda sad Tora Kiss if it updated more often would be very popular it suffers from a classic monthly situation where it has a great plot and waiting for so long for the next chapter hurts
Old 2014-01-07, 17:01   Link #385
Soji

I'm the only one that hoping to get more info about the incident of 10 years ago?

I mean....with Tora reaction in this ch and the fact that they will fight(from what I understand) in the place where the whole thing has happened and the fact that he is alone with this girl and the others two will not hear anything....well....like I say, I really hope that will get some info about that event.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 17:12   Link #386
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I'm the only one that hoping to get more info about the incident of 10 years ago?

I mean....with Tora reaction in this ch and the fact that they will fight(from what I understand) in the place where the whole thing has happened and the fact that he is alone with this girl and the others two will not hear anything....well....like I say, I really hope that will get some info about that event.
yep sad to say it wont be in the next chapter but sooner or later yes we'll learn something
Old 2014-01-07, 17:24   Link #387
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

....hah, I would have had my way with Leona that very morning I found her in my bed...>.> MC I am not. Still, this seems like it should be a short n sweet story but it's TAKING TOO LONG!!

Is the artist doing this by themselves?
Old 2014-01-07, 17:28   Link #388
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
....hah, I would have had my way with Leona that very morning I found her in my bed...>.> MC I am not. Still, this seems like it should be a short n sweet story but it's TAKING TOO LONG!!

Is the artist doing this by themselves?
Tempest my friend our boy has sakura Sylvie and Leonora to play with and most of us here would choose at least 1 of those girls. I suppose the lil sis works too.
Old 2014-01-07, 17:36   Link #389
Soji

Quote:
yep sad to say it wont be in the next chapter but sooner or later yes we'll learn something
True. But I still hope that next ch will give us some small clue about what had happened.
Old 2014-01-07, 17:38   Link #390
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea the sad problem about monthly's is the plot development is far harder then usual
Old 2014-01-07, 17:55   Link #391
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesti13nce View Post
He is being a bit of an ass, but to be fair, most of the people he is being an ass to have a way inflated sense of self importance. That's more then half the fun of it. Tired of the hen pecked MCs who get bossed around constantly. Hell if that maid put a KNIFE to my throat, and I had his kinda powers she wouldn't be so quick about trying a stunt like that again.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 17:56   Link #392
waffler

just read the latest chapter... hope tora kicks that queens butt
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 18:02   Link #393
Vezon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
just read the latest chapter... hope tora kicks that queens butt
Nah Tora needs to lose. Honestly the fight will probably just be a match and the Queen will stop half-way through, be like blah blah you're weak or blah blah I underestimated you. Or the match will be interfered by a third party.
Old 2014-01-07, 18:02   Link #394
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I doubt it. I do think that she'll attempt to drive him into a corner and then let him see just how easy it is for someone to manipulate him into doing what they wanted by using his 'harem' and his own feelings as well.

Which, btw, masking his reactions like he has been doing is a pretty good way to screw with an enemy if they are expecting some great huge overreaction.
Old 2014-01-07, 18:14   Link #395
blade82

maybe i missed something but how come the 2 others girls were blocked by the barrier when the loli said you need a (Phi) power?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 18:17   Link #396
Vezon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
maybe i missed something but how come the 2 others girls were blocked by the barrier when the loli said you need a (Phi) power?
Their Phi needs to be a human-type. Like Tora's walking tiger.
Old 2014-01-07, 18:18   Link #397
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
Because you need a specific kind of phi or at least this is what I understand from her words.......and yeah I talking about the human- type like the one that Tora have.

Edit: vezonisdead was faster than me with the answer.
Old 2014-01-07, 18:39   Link #398
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Because you need a specific kind of phi or at least this is what I understand from her words.......and yeah I talking about the human- type like the one that Tora have.

Edit: vezonisdead was faster than me with the answer.
i'm believe they only need to be stronger to pass the wall, the human type phi is for access the "gate".
sorry for the bad english.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 18:44   Link #399
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
i'm believe they only need to be stronger to pass the wall, the human type phi is for access the "gate".
sorry for the bad english.
Actually that's not true either the human-type Phi can open the gate getting to the gate requires rank more then anything but whats ironic. Is its implied almost that Tora actually has already accessed the gate her words tell you something. The queens words imply Tora has already accessed the gate and gained certain data and that's what led to tsubaki's death because she wants to know if he's strong enough to face the people who are after the data.
Old 2014-01-07, 19:00   Link #400
Vezon

Quote:
Actually that's not true either the human-type Phi can open the gate getting to the gate requires rank more then anything but whats ironic. Is its implied almost that Tora actually has already accessed the gate her words tell you something. The queens words imply Tora has already accessed the gate and gained certain data and that's what led to tsubaki's death because she wants to know if he's strong enough to face the people who are after the data.
No, The Queen said it herself that only a special kind of Phil can open the gate the human-type. Yes going up the ranks allow deeper knowledge into the monument, but only human-type can open it. Also wasn't stated that Tora was the first one to have contact with the monument? Don't remeber

Tags
fantasy, harem