AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-27, 12:47   Link #81
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
Some people are using proxies to have his favorite chosen. When I first saw the pool yesterday, Momoyo was winning with more tham 50% of the votes. And it didn't have more than a hundred votes, as of now there are more than a thousand.
I think most of it is just people now finding out about the poll. The previous poll had 1300 votes. I'm expecting more from this one since more people have played it now.

Edit: No you seem to be right. The number is increasing way too fast.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 13:45   Link #82
tsunade666

I wouldn't waste time to use proxy. That's pretty hard core. I vote for Wanko because I didn't like much Miyako (from the manga) and saving the best for last Momoyo. But it looks like Momoyo and Miyako are the only one competing in the poll -_-
Old 2011-05-27, 18:25   Link #83
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I don't really understand that logic. If I'm playing a VN I always go for the girl who I like the most, I don't save her for later. The first playthrough is what leaves the best impression for me. That aside, I don't want to wait another few moths for her route again, so I'm gonna vote for Momoyo now. Hope she wins this time...
Certainly and I understand your logic I have the tendency to do like you and I would do that more often as well if I could but in this case here I'm just thinking that way for the sake of the project, there's the possibility of some people just forget or not care anymore after Momoyo had been done and consequently the others routes will have a slower pace or not of course I may be wrong but I'm just thinking about the relationship that normaly Popularity X Speed has in another kinds of translations

Last edited by karuroso; 2011-05-27 at 18:36.
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 18:55   Link #84
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

I voted Miyako damnit.

The poll is probably filled with proxy votes and random friend's of people who were asked to vote .
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 22:23   Link #85
tsunade666

Miyako is winning a bit 853 too 818 of Momo-nee and I will forget the girl I like to be translated next >.> It just yesterday that it's around 300-400 for both girls then it suddenly jump 500+

Otaku-powaa!!!

btw what studio is doing this? I saw a cast and a link to the website but I haven't noticed the studio.
Old 2011-05-28, 05:41   Link #86
Nanashi_1337

Now votes reach 1000 for Miyako, and nearly 900 for Momoyo. This has turned way too stupid. Seriously, people is really desperate here.

Anyway, three things can happen now:

1. Because of people rigging the votes, Miyako will end up being the first translated.
2. Since before the votes were rigged Momoyo was winning, she will end up being the first translated.
3. Since both cheated for Miyako and Momoyo, they're going to make both null and go for Wanko's route.

I seriously don't want to see the first one happening, since it means it's pointless voting.
Nanashi_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 10:30   Link #87
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
3. Since both cheated for Miyako and Momoyo, they're going to make both null and go for Wanko's route.
I certainly hope this happens.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 11:07   Link #88
Belgaesh

TakaJun response to all the vote spamming.

Quote:
**I have taken a look at the poll logs and acknowledge that there is some vote farming going on that has gone too far. To make this a fair poll, when the poll ends, I will nullify all votes from people with too many matching IP addresses**
I’m sorry for all the mess this is causing. If anyone has any other ideas to make this more fair, please feel free to chip in with ideas.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 15:06   Link #89
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
Certainly and I understand your logic I have the tendency to do like you and I would do that more often as well if I could but in this case here I'm just thinking that way for the sake of the project, there's the possibility of some people just forget or not care anymore after Momoyo had been done and consequently the others routes will have a slower pace or not of course I may be wrong but I'm just thinking about the relationship that normaly Popularity X Speed has in another kinds of translations
Ah, well in that case I can understand it. It's true, once people play with their favorite there is a high chance that they won't be interested anymore. Although, some people have to understand that time should be treated with caution. You never know who might loose an interest or something might happen to the person translating it...

Taka should just use the old poll, although that wouldn't be fair to others as Momoyo would win then. Although maybe she should, she was 2nd place on previous poll and was leading for quite a while in this new one, until all this crap happened. Whatever he chooses he won't please everyone.

Anyway, I really hope next PV from the anime shows us the male gang and some of the supporting cast.
Old 2011-05-29, 20:00   Link #90
Belgaesh

Takajun closed the poll, and taking in accordance the results of both polls he decided to translate Momoyo route next.

News: http://yandere.gray7.com/?p=1433

Last edited by Belgaesh; 2011-05-29 at 21:48.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 21:01   Link #91
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Sigh. It is the fair decision I suppose, but I really wanted Miyako's route haha .

Oh well.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 21:32   Link #92
tsunade666

I also like Miyako route to be translated before Momoyo. I would like to play her route as a last one.
Old 2011-05-30, 04:59   Link #93
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Well, when he took out the votes from similar IP addresses Momoyo still came out as winner. Sucks for Wanko and Miyako fans, nothing to say in order to make them feel better. As for me, I'm pretty satisfied, wanted to go along Nee-san's route from day one. Although I kinda feel bad for the TakaJun, all this voting threw more work on his shoulders and he still isn't complaining. What a guy...
Old 2011-05-30, 06:04   Link #94
Nanashi_1337

I want to comment something about the next Majikoi game. When I visited the official site, there are two things that I found interesting:

Quote:
川神通信17回目は

まじこいSこれからの予定

・6月の第1週か第2週からはサンプルボイス公開予定

・夏のコミックマーケットでは、みなとそふとブースにて、
まじこいSのグッズを販売予定

発売日も全て決まりそこに向かって動いてますが
詳細な発表はもう少しお待ち下さい。
And...

Spoiler for Majikoi S:

One says something about the first or second week of June releasing sample voices (hell yeah!) and that they will sell the goods at the summer Comic Market (double yeah!). The other shows the relationships between some characters. Ignoring the ones from the first game, it seems some of the new people seems to be related to other characters. Any clue about this?

Also, can somebody share a basic summary for each character? Or at least what's important to note about them (specially the new main characters)?

Last edited by Nanashi_1337; 2011-05-30 at 06:54.
Old 2011-05-30, 06:58   Link #95
Mentar
Banned

Margit path????? Oh my goodness ^_^
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 07:41   Link #96
Nanashi_1337

Link to that official site where I took this image is here:

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-s/index.html

I'm really expecting a great game, like the previous one.
Old 2011-05-30, 08:20   Link #97
karuroso

I think it was a fair decision as well, I just hope if possible he maintain the same pace for the remaining routes
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 15:30   Link #98
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Margit path????? Oh my goodness ^_^
Perusing the CG pack of the original game, it seems there is a scenario where you can "win" both Margit and Christiane. Hopefully this new fandisk will give more insight into her character. I'm personally looking forward to more exposition for the Itagaki sisters myself (Ami, Angel, and Tatsuko).
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 15:58   Link #99
Nanashi_1337

Well, what happens is that they give you the option of doing a 3P. If you choose it, well, that happens. Only in Chris route, obviously.

That event has no influence at all in the ending. You can reject it and you'll still succesfully reach it. Of course, if you aim for 100% CG and Replay, you have to watch it.

Last edited by Nanashi_1337; 2011-05-30 at 16:54.
Old 2011-05-30, 17:03   Link #100
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Well, what happens is that they give you the option of doing a 3P. If you choose it, well, that happens. Only in Chris route, obviously.
That seems rather far-fetched (aside from the obvious purpose of providing fanservice to the otaku), since from what I've heard Margit is Christiane's bodyguard and it would take a lot for Margit to subvert Christiane's father's (CHAR AZNABLE!) orders that far. Then there was also the strange fact that you couldn't win Tatsuko or Angel Itagaki separately; I hope Tatsuko has her own, more fleshed out story in the fandisk.

Also, how much of a budget are they getting this time? They had a huge line-up of star seiyuus in the game; will budget cuts mean that they will have to substitute lesser-known names for the minor characters? I wouldn't mind that if it means they won't have to sacrifice the animation or story quality like Shining Tears x Wind had to with its all-star line-up, but it'd still be nice to hear such stars like Masako Katsuki (the former Sailor Neptune) as the class teacher, for instance. Wonder how someone with her status and CV ever got convinced into doing eroge . . .
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, eroge, seinen