AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-20, 18:51   Link #781
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
the mastermind for this ark could be a dragon or a god maybe one of the evil dragons that was thought to be dead but isnt or a god or goddess .
I have a feeling it's going to be someone they know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
That the gods hear our words. This story must continue.
It's because you left out the most important part of that paragraph " it will depend on the support of all of you……so I will continue to write"
Old 2013-02-20, 19:06   Link #782
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
the mastermind for this ark could be a dragon or a god maybe one of the evil dragons that was thought to be dead but isnt or a god or goddess .
I get the feeling it is going to be an evil dragon that was once on par with the 2 heavenly dragons. The current ones are described around DK level so one around HD level would make sense.
Old 2013-02-20, 19:09   Link #783
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
It's because you left out the most important part of that paragraph " it will depend on the support of all of you……so I will continue to write"
But the problem Is that we can not support ishibumi sensei, because we can not read japanese to buy the original LN.
Old 2013-02-20, 20:20   Link #784
n0m@n
C-Z

Yeah you can. Even if you cant read them, you can still buy them to support the series. Sites like amazon and honto ships internationally.
Old 2013-02-20, 20:35   Link #785
WILD_LION

n0m@n, Can you give me the link please to buy all the vols?
Old 2013-02-21, 01:40   Link #786
Ghost4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
i know some of our fellow menber will be happy about that one part..
hells yeah <3 ravel almost as much as xenovia
I'm wanting to bet that Indra is at the very tip top of the KB and that no ones knows about it. Indra, who took the true loginous from Cao Cao, can't wait to find out more about him. But yeah, it has to be a evil dragon right now, im looking forward to the final fight between grendal and ise if vali doesnt rape him. as for right now im most interested in the next volume of SS :P
Old 2013-02-21, 04:26   Link #787
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
n0m@n, Can you give me the link please to buy all the vols?
Spoiler for Amazon.jp search DxD:

OPPAI GODDESS COME BACK YO (Wants a picture already)! Corpse => Revival => Tuning??? What is this?! When did Frankenstein start invading DxD?

Probably someone from the old maou faction or a exiled fallen angel.
Old 2013-02-21, 13:09   Link #788
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Yeah you can. Even if you cant read them, you can still buy them to support the series. Sites like amazon and honto ships internationally.
I do it, I bought all DXD vols that i could to help this LN project to continue. I hope this cooperate with ishibumi sensei inspiration to continue writing and make a lot of arcs more for all us.
Old 2013-02-23, 22:50   Link #789
rickiminato

I have several theories for new powers for isei in the volumen 16

1-maybe the return of the gigant balance breaker
2-mmm the awakening the power of ophins and great red
3- a new armor called cardinal crimson superior mode jajaja is joke,
no maybe a new armor more powerfuk than cardinal crimson
Old 2013-02-23, 22:57   Link #790
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
I have several theories for new powers for isei in the volumen 16

1-maybe the return of the gigant balance breaker
2-mmm the awakening the power of ophins and great red
3- a new armor called cardinal crimson superior mode jajaja is joke,
no maybe a new armor more powerfuk than cardinal crimson
I don't think so imo. His possible upgrades are....

1. Sub-species
2. Imbuing dragon-slayer attribute from Ascalon into his attacks
3. His partial dragon shapeshifting he seems to have acquired from his new body( he could expand that to his whole body maybe?)
4. His dividing power (assuming that doesn't appear on his sub-species)
Old 2013-02-24, 00:45   Link #791
Chris38

I agree that Ise's next step of development is attain a sub-species of his Boosted Gear - which, will most likely be related with the Dividing Gear that he has stolen from Albion.

After all, Ise has already attained Balance Breaker of his "regular" Sekiryuutei powers - and I see no reason to change that, especially considering the fact that Ise's Trident and True Queen, can be... sort of, considered as the sub-species of his "regular" BG.

Regarding Ise's dragonifcation ability, I don't see much progress in that regard, until the situation with Ise's lifespan is going to be stabilized, in some way - after all, it's an ability that is related with Ise's "new body", which is still in a pretty unstable state, since the opposite elements of the "Infinite" and the "Dream", haven't reached a balanced state, yet - which, I think is going to be resolved in the end... since I doubt that Ophis or Great Red wanted Ise to have to undergo "medical treatment" for the rest of his life, when they have "created" Ise's current body for him...

And finally I could see, Ise developing a few more magical spells, considering that he has taken interest in it, during the events of volume 14 - it probably won't be something too complicated, since magic isn't Ise's "strong point", but I could see him, developing a spell or two, that would somehow, provide some variety to Ise's combat style, if he is... again, put into a situation, where he can't utilize his Boosted Gear's full potential...

And on a slightly different note, how do you think "Rias breast's" are going to be used, in order for Ise to awaken his dividing powers
Old 2013-02-24, 01:11   Link #792
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I agree that Ise's next step of development is attain a sub-species of his Boosted Gear - which, will most likely be related with the Dividing Gear that he has stolen from Albion.

After all, Ise has already attained Balance Breaker of his "regular" Sekiryuutei powers - and I see no reason to change that, especially considering the fact that Ise's Trident and True Queen, can be... sort of, considered as the sub-species of his "regular" BG.

Regarding Ise's dragonifcation ability, I don't see much progress in that regard, until the situation with Ise's lifespan is going to be stabilized, in some way - after all, it's an ability that is related with Ise's "new body", which is still in a pretty unstable state, since the opposite elements of the "Infinite" and the "Dream", haven't reached a balanced state, yet - which, I think is going to be resolved in the end... since I doubt that Ophis or Great Red wanted Ise to have to undergo "medical treatment" for the rest of his life, when they have "created" Ise's current body for him...

And finally I could see, Ise developing a few more magical spells, considering that he has taken interest in it, during the events of volume 14 - it probably won't be something too complicated, since magic isn't Ise's "strong point", but I could see him, developing a spell or two, that would somehow, provide some variety to Ise's combat style, if he is... again, put into a situation, where he can't utilize his Boosted Gear's full potential...

And on a slightly different note, how do you think "Rias breast's" are going to be used, in order for Ise to awaken his dividing powers
he's gotta suck them eventually for a power up. LOL!

considering that Ise has Ophis's power, it could be possible he would have a lot more magical power than before which might make using magic easier for him.
Old 2013-02-24, 01:39   Link #793
NeutralZero

He may have obtain more mana than before but isn't magic more mathematical in nature than what Ise's been using up till now? something that his brain is lacking... due to eros...
In case of his dividing power... having alternate triana version of it would be nice...
An another different color like silver similar to Vali for his alternate queen mode...
Old 2013-02-24, 01:45   Link #794
aka113

1. possible Cardinal Crimson King armor
2. and after he attains that a Cardinal Crimson Emperor armor
Old 2013-02-24, 02:25   Link #795
Chris38

I think that I should mention something that people tend to forget, regarding Ise's dividing powers - it's the fact that, I think Ise has only gained a tiny fraction of Albion's powers - considering the fact, that it was only a single jewel that was absorbed by Ise.

While, it's true that even this fraction of power, can be used to develop a pretty decent and useful ability, I think that Ise's dividing powers are never going to be as strong as his boost powers, which will still continue to be Ise's "primary" powers.

In other words, changing his boosted gear into a sub-species is going to unlock some new moves for Ise to use, to provide him with a higher variety of skills, but the dividing powers that he will gain from this, are still going to be inferior compared to Vali's dividing powers or Ise's boost powers.
Old 2013-02-24, 02:49   Link #796
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka113 View Post
1. possible Cardinal Crimson King armor
2. and after he attains that a Cardinal Crimson Emperor armor
I seriously doubt there will be any more new armors, unless his subspecies takes the same form. He still isn't even close to mastering CCQ yet.

Besides, it would be weird with the chess motif. The queen is the strongest piece on the board, while the king is a weak piece.
Old 2013-02-24, 03:55   Link #797
MPS645

About the dividing power he took from vali, i think Ise will use it half the aura/stamina consumption of his triana and CCQ i don't remember but we can assume that divine dividing can be this sort of way correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 2013-02-24, 04:08   Link #798
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPS645 View Post
About the dividing power he took from vali, i think Ise will use it half the aura/stamina consumption of his triana and CCQ i don't remember but we can assume that divine dividing can be this sort of way correct me if i'm wrong.
I don't think that the divine dividing can be used in that way, from what I remember there are two ways that it's power is working:

1.) It can reduce the power of someone and take it as if it was his own.

2.) It can physically divide an object.

So, I doubt that Ise's dividing powers can do anything to his CCQ form's stamina consumption... since, it's not related with the power that this form has, but rather the technical details of this skill.

Not to mention, Ise won't be capable of using the power that he has stolen from Albion and the power of Ddraig at the same time...

After all, Albion and Ddraig's powers are pretty much the opposites of each other, and it would be pretty difficult, or rather, pretty much impossible, to make both of them, work at the same time...
Old 2013-02-24, 04:20   Link #799
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Now that's a good theory, my friend. I've never thought a bout it. This could be the solution for Ise's problem, his large consume rate of aura, with Divine Dividing's ability.

Well he has an alternative for recharging his aura via Switch princess' Oppai Beam. But it's use is limited. But I think this might really work.

Since four of the 8 Evil-Pieces have become mutation pieces each representing his powers like:

1- 3 - Triaina
4 - Cardinal Crimson Queen
5- Ascalon ( Somebody correct me about this but this was in Vol.12, where Kiba fights with Siegfried)
6 - 8- ????

With his new body, I think he can now somehow use the Divine Dividing Gear. Even upon receiving the Evil-Pieces, I do find it interesting that for him to consume all 8 of it. So he has a huge possibility.
Old 2013-02-24, 04:43   Link #800
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post

Since four of the 8 Evil-Pieces have become mutation pieces each representing his powers like:

1- 3 - Triaina
4 - Cardinal Crimson Queen
5- Ascalon ( Somebody correct me about this but this was in Vol.12, where Kiba fights with Siegfried)
6 - 8- ????
Regarding Ascalon, there is nothing suggesting that it changed Ise's piece into a mutation piece - at least Ajuka hasn't mentioned anything like that, and his examination occurred, after the fight with Siegfried was over.

The scene, where one of Ise's pieces changed into Ascalon, was simply a scene that represented the fact that Ise's "will" is present within his Evil Pieces.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life