AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-06, 09:50   Link #741
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
hey dragonbaldeX, now that youve revealed the manga conversation of cruz and aruka theirs just one last question and then i'm good.

Spoiler for needless volume 7:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 10:33   Link #742
DragonBladeX
Kancolle love!

Quote:
hey dragonbaldeX, now that youve revealed the manga conversation of cruz and aruka theirs just one last question and then i'm good.

Spoiler for needless volume 7:
Spoiler for volume 7:

To those who can read the raw, feel free to correct any mistakes. This stuff is going through 2 language barriers so there may be something lost in translation. Also if anyone wants to know, I have up to volume 8 in terms of chinese translation.
Old 2009-11-06, 10:41   Link #743
Homura7

Spoiler for Volume 7:

No wonder he was talking with Cruz. Barely escaping from the death, starting a journey to find the missing jewels aka fragments...

Maybe jumping conclusions, but I pretty much have no doubts...

Spoiler for Cruz:

Quote:
To those who can read the raw, feel free to correct any mistakes. This stuff is going through 2 language barriers so there may be something lost in translation. Also if anyone wants to know, I have up to volume 8 in terms of chinese translation.
Then please, make a translation of what Cruz comments after falling on the ST. Rose academy.
Old 2009-11-06, 11:03   Link #744
DragonBladeX
Kancolle love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Then please, make a translation of what Cruz comments after falling on the ST. Rose academy.
Spoiler for volume 8:
Old 2009-11-06, 11:19   Link #745
Homura7

Thanks

So he says it hurts but has no break bones despite the great height from which he fell. Kinda similar to when he survived Arclight's final attack.

O yeah, translate the talk between Cruz and Mio until she lends him her hand too.

And sorry if I abuse
Old 2009-11-06, 11:23   Link #746
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Lol Miss stripe!

Anyways im not that much into the conversation at Simeon headquarters, up till then Cruz's sis has been consistant about her dealings with him.
She thinks hes weak and rather sees him dead then alive, specialy since hes her embaracment, a list of reasons , hes weak, he brought enemies to her homebase, he had the datachip.
Only in the recent chapters you see her differently that she made the hole were Cruz could be able to escape thrue and that she killed that underling of Hatfield when he called out to her about the enemy.
If she hadnt shown up in this manner id still see her as a enemy all the way.

Its rather different from other typ of sibling-rivalry enemies like for instance Tekkaman Blade were Blade had to fight his brother and his brother didnt show any regret whilst fighting him up till the moment of his death.

So it realy makes me wonder if shes realy an enemy or perhaps a switcher.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 11:32   Link #747
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Lol Miss stripe!

Anyways im not that much into the conversation at Simeon headquarters, up till then Cruz's sis has been consistant about her dealings with him.
She thinks hes weak and rather sees him dead then alive, specialy since hes her embaracment, a list of reasons , hes weak, he brought enemies to her homebase, he had the datachip.
Only in the recent chapters you see her differently that she made the hole were Cruz could be able to escape thrue and that she killed that underling of Hatfield when he called out to her about the enemy.
If she hadnt shown up in this manner id still see her as a enemy all the way.

Its rather different from other typ of sibling-rivalry enemies like for instance Tekkaman Blade were Blade had to fight his brother and his brother didnt show any regret whilst fighting him up till the moment of his death.

So it realy makes me wonder if shes realy an enemy or perhaps a switcher.
That can be summed easily. Seeing him again and alive probably made her wonder how the hell he managed to survive all this time, so you can say her thoughts of him didn't change but she felt that Cruz can survive the situation he is currently, so she decided to open a path and leave the issue about surviving to him.

And believe me, the reason Cruz has no fragment is basically because back then he was just a ordinary boy... until he died.

Cruz's death and resurrection = Christ's death and resurrection. Afterall Needless takes many elements from the bible.

After his resurrection, something awakened inside him, he's not a ordinary boy anymore. As for fragments, well... let's just wait and see wich one will be his first.
Old 2009-11-06, 12:24   Link #748
DragonBladeX
Kancolle love!

No worries, this gives me an opportunity to brush up on my chinese

Spoiler for volume 8:
Old 2009-11-06, 12:30   Link #749
Homura7

Spoiler for Volume 8:
Old 2009-11-06, 13:38   Link #750
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
On a side note, those saying that the parallel due to Cruz's name is Christ, it's actually Cruz= Cross (well, at least in Spanish, from what I understand)

Then again, Christ is always synonymous with the cross upon which he died... so it works out anyways

anyways, time for another wackjob theory, though I think this may have already been brought up:

It's noticed that in most cases, those who have the fragments aren't as smart as Cruz when he really tries... perhaps he's smart because of the suppression of a hidden Fragment? (hell, if he really does have all the fragments suppressd, can they even then really be called fragments?). Heck, I'm almost going to have to say that for right now, his Fragment is his brain...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 13:46   Link #751
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
On a side note, those saying that the parallel due to Cruz's name is Christ, it's actually Cruz= Cross (well, at least in Spanish, from what I understand)

Then again, Christ is always synonymous with the cross upon which he died... so it works out anyways

anyways, time for another wackjob theory, though I think this may have already been brought up:

It's noticed that in most cases, those who have the fragments aren't as smart as Cruz when he really tries... perhaps he's smart because of the suppression of a hidden Fragment? (hell, if he really does have all the fragments suppressd, can they even then really be called fragments?). Heck, I'm almost going to have to say that for right now, his Fragment is his brain...
Following that logic, Aruka too has a brain fragment since her wisdom is as high as Cruz's, right? I know it's a joke. For more info about Aruka's wisdom, episode 16 from the anime, when she beats Seto, Solva and Teruyama easily in just a few seconds.

As for the names, if Cruz was named Christ instead, anyone would see the link from a mile.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-06 at 14:01.
Old 2009-11-06, 14:36   Link #752
shadowii

Quote:
Following that logic, Aruka too has a brain fragment since her wisdom is as high as Cruz's, right? I know it's a joke. For more info about Aruka's wisdom, episode 16 from the anime, when she beats Seto, Solva and Teruyama easily in just a few seconds.

As for the names, if Cruz was named Christ instead, anyone would see the link from a mile.
i think both siblings are named after spanish names for religuous objects

cruz= cross
aruka= ark
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 14:52   Link #753
Homura7

Quote:
i think both siblings are named after spanish names for religuous objects

cruz= cross
aruka= ark
Tell that to me

Anyway, as Magin said, the cross is always a synonymous with Christ, so anyone can see the link between both.
Old 2009-11-06, 15:41   Link #754
shadowii

good news people those guys who wanted to continue translation have started. They started with the story from needless zero about blade and seto heres the download link page
http://finality.dasaku.net/?p=4889#more-4889
Old 2009-11-06, 16:45   Link #755
Homura7

Read. And the differences are:

Spoiler:

Pretty much it's confirmed. Needless Zero seems it's just a recopilation of prototype stories whose elements and backgrounds (some) have been reused for the original story.
Old 2009-11-06, 16:50   Link #756
shadowii

Spoiler for needless rebuttal:
Old 2009-11-06, 16:56   Link #757
Homura7

Quote:
Spoiler for needless rebuttal:
Spoiler for Needless Zero:
Old 2009-11-06, 18:46   Link #758
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Its just great that someone started translating +scanning again ^^

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ca12nag3; 2009-11-06 at 19:19.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 19:43   Link #759
shadowii

Quote:
Spoiler for Needless Zero:
kurusu just want to mention that their was a major argument on the canoncality on needless zero, and i was arguing what you are now (but got convinced i was wrong) check around pages eight thru fourteen of this forum
Old 2009-11-07, 00:06   Link #760
shadowii

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/needless/v00/c002/45.html

I love this picture, when you get right down to it the predators are your all blackspotian psycho family.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-07 at 01:44.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen