AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-23, 14:15   Link #1201
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

See Yuki you do need Yuno, because she would not have come up with that crappy plan. Well glad she's back. Liked how she went to just make him dinner then left. The praising line was great. Like how that guy was grilling Yuki since he didn't protect Yuno. So i'm guessing Yuno isn't waking up because she thinks Yuki is dead. So why did they take their cell phones and not destroy them yet. 9th back a nurse was great. Wow a Yuno ED.
Old 2012-01-23, 14:22   Link #1202
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdk1 View Post

Slight iffy point here to me (and it involves the diaries, as always). If Yukiteru and Yuno have had their diaries taken by Seventh, surely the logical thing would be to destroy the two diaries and take First and Second out of the picture... so how come both are still alive?

I found a plothole! NURSE!
I don't think that's a plothole. They'll most likely explain (and/or focus on) it next episode. I don't remember if the manga did though. Oh, and as for the knife thing people have been talking about, I honestly thought Ai was lying when she said she ran out of knives.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 14:23   Link #1203
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
They'll most likely explain (and/or focus on) it next episode.
Considering they didn't bother explaining every other plothole in this anime, I highly doubt it.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 14:29   Link #1204
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Considering they didn't bother explaining every other plothole in this anime, I highly doubt it.
Yeah, but most of those plotholes can be overlooked because Future Diary creates a world where crazy stuff can happen (not that it doesn't get too silly)*

If they don't explain why they kept the phones alive, that would be really dumb. Marco could have easily crushed Yuki's neck and gotten rid of Yuno without destroying the phones at that point, but I guess Yuki's patheticness...saved his life? It would be like not explaining where those apprentice diaries came from. I'll check the manga later (yes, I know that the anime might not incorporate the explanation if it does exist).

Spoiler for Answer:

* Seriously, where were the cops surrounding the mansion?

Last edited by Flawfinder; 2012-01-23 at 14:45.
Old 2012-01-23, 15:11   Link #1205
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I don't understand alot of the actions that the other dairy holders make, I could think of many ways to finish off 1st and 2nd long ago...

This time 7th got 1st and 2nd dairies, but they are not destroyed?

It must be nice to be the main characters with plot shields to guard against your death...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 15:27   Link #1206
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Don't forget, Seventh and a third person were collaborating together with Eighth. They might have a deal of sorts involving the phones or hey, they might even be using Yuki's phone to their advantage.

Just saying, this show isn't dumb or anything. It'll definitely fill in a gap that's as wide as this one.
Old 2012-01-23, 16:30   Link #1207
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Yuno makes a phenomenal movie monster. It's a shame she keeps bouncing back and forth between "obvious, if unstable ally" and "potential enemy". She barely gets time to shine in all her terrifying glory before she's back to her superhuman heroics. The turns are all effective, but I'm getting numb to them just because they come so fast and so often.

Seventh had me fooled, but it explains why eighth had one of the apprentices observing instead of joining them. The reveal was played as comical, when I feel it really should have been a tense moment to showcase how screwed Yuno and Yuki were, and how badly Yukiteru's team had misjudged their enemy. Seventh just came off goofy, but there's plenty of time to build on them, since they apparently are now holding future diaries hostage for some as yet unknown purpose.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 16:33   Link #1208
Ray
Garnet

The new OP is good, but just not as good as the first one. The sped up re-used scenes are annoying. I actually really like the new ED on the other hand.

Yuno was so badass deflecting all those knives like it was child's play. I think Seventh did the right thing by throwing Yuuki over the railing and onto the first floor. The guy is such a wimp. After being confined by Yuno, I can't say that I can blame him though. He needs to sort himself out and go kick ass together with Yuno and Ninth.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 17:29   Link #1209
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

I just realized that Ai took the knives off of Hinata and Mao, hence why she had them when she battled Yuno the second time.

Old 2012-01-23, 18:59   Link #1210
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
Not quite so, because he let her do the dirty work before as well and almost got her killed on a few occations.
Also, surely you are not suggesting that because she drugged him, she deserves to risk her life for him and he wont move a finger to help her. If he feels he is a better person than Yuno, then he should act like it too. So no, his actions are not understandable.... but I have hopes he will finally grow some balls and start acting like a responsible person.
He let her do ? No she want to do it. What ? So you want him to die for her when she drugged him and imprisonned him ? Hey, I love Yuno and all but you should be able to understand Yuki too. And you should be aware that Yuno is crazy. She's great but seriuolsy crazy (but still great )
Old 2012-01-23, 19:22   Link #1211
Xaturas

So is it the same as the manga or more of original anime interpretation?
I kinda read the manga or to say one Night I jumped trough pages and just looked, so I already know the ending ^^ and the background of "Main Characters who they are and that stuff" but I wonder if I should read the manga or just watch the anime.
What I'm interested is the execution of whole anime, is it censored or it gives out the whole feeling and graphic of manga.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 21:28   Link #1212
Luxuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
I don't understand alot of the actions that the other dairy holders make, I could think of many ways to finish off 1st and 2nd long ago...

This time 7th got 1st and 2nd dairies, but they are not destroyed?

It must be nice to be the main characters with plot shields to guard against your death...
Them taking Yuki and Yuno's phones was actually a good idea since it would greatly boost their efficiency in the survival game. Killing the owner would perhaps also seal their diaries' foresight powers, and I don't suppose that both Ai and Marco are also capable of actually killing others for their own benefit. A proof of this is when Ai only aimed for non-vital spots when she threw her knives at Hinata and Mao and how they actually spent the time saving both when they burned the house despite being allies of Yuki and Yuno.
Luxuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 21:32   Link #1213
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Don't forget, Seventh and a third person were collaborating together with Eighth. They might have a deal of sorts involving the phones or hey, they might even be using Yuki's phone to their advantage.

Just saying, this show isn't dumb or anything. It'll definitely fill in a gap that's as wide as this one.
True... Yuki's phone is one of the more powerful diaries. Yuki just totally sucks at using it.

So maybe keeping Yuki's phone around might provide some advantage?

Also, Yuki and Yuno do have the reputation of being able to take down other diary owners. Maybe 8th is thinking she can use them against the others?

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 22:08   Link #1214
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.15 ok then look like indeed really half way point series really began with new op with everyone all blue except for yuki ,yuno all wandering outfit, & ninth going mu ha ha ha.

yuki hiding mode got called deus about 8th.
then yuki, aru, & others seeing that 8th is server to give dairy to anyone so make plan get 8th followers.
yuki bit ugh so went see anyone in his home just his mom some talk & oh potato too big yep yuno was here make potato & left indeed oh no for yuki.
few days later set plan but here the wrench aka yuno cause yuno being yuno messed it up.
yet cause here come 8th followers by pwn'd the door & cops.
meanwhile 8th checking in going on (really whoever design 8th must been really WHY so BIG).
during yuki, yuno, & two females running til knives attack & yea reach attic bur yuno closed the door on them all to keep yuki.
but door pwn'd again here come male & female followers but phone disconnect just in time.
but wait not so fast cause pull in "money in the bank case" cause reveal male & female are both 7th yea it two in one dairy.
indeed panic unleash the yuno yea lots of knife throw but all yuno-block.
back-up plan for double 7 yea burn the place yet also bandage two female they attack cause they just target only yuki & yuno.
so flaming mansion fight with yuno vs female 7 then male 7 make block & down goes yuno.
male 7 grab yuki & yuki indeed admit he weak so yea male 7 toss yuki down.
next day wonder to do here come a "nurse" but that not regular nurse it's 9th.

yea all blue right now on it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 00:08   Link #1215
KoiYuki

I feel like the odd one out saying that I like the new ending.. It's not as intense as the old one, but it's nice. Marking this next bit as a spoiler, because even though a glimpse of it has been shown in the anime, it still might be more than someone wants to read. It's very very minor though.
Spoiler for Very slight unimportant background spoiler:

Anywho, they seemed to put a lot of better BGM in this episode. I kinda like Marco's BGM when he first came in and punched Nishijima.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
So is it the same as the manga or more of original anime interpretation?
I kinda read the manga or to say one Night I jumped trough pages and just looked, so I already know the ending ^^ and the background of "Main Characters who they are and that stuff" but I wonder if I should read the manga or just watch the anime.
What I'm interested is the execution of whole anime, is it censored or it gives out the whole feeling and graphic of manga.
The anime so far has been very faithful as an adaption to the manga, with a few minor things changed.
Spoiler for Examples:

Both are really worth the time, and the anime seems to be going almost exactly like the manga, while trying to fill a few gaps. I'd really recommend both, but you could get away with the anime instead if you would rather do that (it might be a little easier to tell what's going on, I guess). But I'd still read Mirai Nikki Mosaic and maybe Mirai Nikki Paradox after you finish the anime or manga.
KoiYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 00:46   Link #1216
miketyson

I still need to catch up on ep 15, glad to hear it's seemingly a good episode.

To chime in: the anime is a very faithful adaption. When it's not 100% faithful it's mostly Asread trying to make things more logical; most of the time this works, but sometimes they patch one hole only to introduce another hole.

The gas from last week is a good example: it's more logical than the concrete ever was, but then there are new issues (hard to believe Akise wouldn't see the ventilation panel, and depending on what the gas is supposed to be the ventilation might be enough to remove the danger).

For me what the anime hasn't pulled off as well as the manga is the funny stuff: the manga had a lot of humorous moments woven into the serious/intense sequences, but the anime tends to stick to one mode at a time ("funny mode" or "serious mode", but not a mix).
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 01:21   Link #1217
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I really should had commented on the fourteenth episode, because it went down the highway to hell.

But, here I am with the fifteenth episode.

Basically, whenever Yuno's around Yukiteru will never pull himself away from her hold, and to make things worse I'm pretty sure that Yuno would have told the truth about Akise's plan ending up as a big failure right from the start.

The seventh Diary Users proved to be true Mirai Nikki holders and a real deal. Even with Yuno skyrocketing to sociopathic gungho-ness, she was taken by surprise by the combined strengths of both Marco and Ai.
She was beaten down, because she does everything by herself for Yuki's safety, and Yukiteru pretty much just stands there helplessly watching Yuno getting her way free for him.

Of course, Marco's going pretty pissed off, because Yuki proves fodder and not of use for Yuno, since for his misery he has to depend solely on her. But, honestly, that guy doesn't even know how bonkers and cahoots Yuno gets to be in Yandere mode and cursing Yuki for being weak for his lady.

Everybody here likely would do as Yukiteru and wouldn't want to get close or to help Yuno, but bad things is that both were in the middle of a losing battle.

But, not everything is lost, aside that both got their diaries confiscated by the love couple. Ninth has invited herself into the mix of chaos, and Yuki is pretty unsure of how he'll take her from here: trust or not to trust.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 03:19   Link #1218
leeo268

Why does Yukki get more spineless and weaker every episode...
I though he finally grow one ball when he slap and ditched Yuno, but I am disappointed now.
It is a miracle that he survive that fall and the fire and not having his phone destroyed.
Does the Author expect the weakest and most annoying character surviving extreme danger with pure luck to be entertaining?
Not even Yuno epicness can make up for Yukki wimpyness
leeo268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 03:21   Link #1219
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeo268 View Post
Why does Yukki get more spineless and weaker every episode...
I though he finally grow one ball when he slap and ditched Yuno, but I am disappointed now.
It is a miracle that he survive that fall and the fire and not having his phone destroyed.
Does the Author expect the weakest and most annoying character surviving extreme danger with pure luck to be entertaining?
Not even Yuno epicness can make up for Yukki wimpyness
just two words : BE PATIENT

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
gecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 04:05   Link #1220
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeo268 View Post
Pure Luck? No, Love!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere