Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-15, 16:31   Link #5141
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

Thats why you must accept my invitation or I cannot guarantee the safety of your person as well as that of your family!

- Tak
I couldn't guarantee the safety of your clan's win rates were I to accept. In all seriousness, I appreciate the offer but frankly you are much better off without me. I'm less skilled than the average pub player and would pretty much just be dragging your clan tag through the mud while ignominiously displaying it over my smoldering wreckage.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 16:36   Link #5142
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

oh please is not like we are in top rank >_<

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 16:51   Link #5143
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I couldn't guarantee the safety of your clan's win rates were I to accept. In all seriousness, I appreciate the offer but frankly you are much better off without me. I'm less skilled than the average pub player and would pretty much just be dragging your clan tag through the mud while ignominiously displaying it over my smoldering wreckage.
Well, we have a long list of people growing in the clan as of right now. They could use an extra hand in platooning

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 16:54   Link #5144
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

thats why i don't bother with XVM. just getting my GUP and other mods to work is a pain.
Old 2013-04-15, 18:21   Link #5145
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I'm always fine with platooning, however it's starting to get frustrating when many of those with high tiers pretty much flat-out ignore invites just because I don't have vent. Also there's the silent treatment in clan chat... Tiers V and below are okay though, since that seems to be the highest many of the new invites are at.

And are we sure that the patch is THIS week? Guh, time to buy the DB. Though I kind of wish there was a discount for it given the event.
Old 2013-04-15, 18:35   Link #5146
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

No, patch is next week. Early next week.

And Myssa Rei, how come I don't see you on that often

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 18:48   Link #5147
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

I'm on as soon as I get home from work which is... I guess 2:30 AM to 3:00 AM EST? At that point I play chunks of 3 games for the rest of the day, while taking 30-minute to an hour breaks in between chunks.
Old 2013-04-15, 18:55   Link #5148
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, at least something good came out of the weekend.
Spoiler:

And Rampaging a little with the IS-3, with an unexpected guest in my team.
Spoiler:
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 19:03   Link #5149
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I'm on as soon as I get home from work which is... I guess 2:30 AM to 3:00 AM EST? At that point I play chunks of 3 games for the rest of the day, while taking 30-minute to an hour breaks in between chunks.
well you never ask for platoon, or when i ask, you never answer..... I mean i'm good to platoon with you once in awhile, I get bored when i'm platooned with the same boring ppl over and over again, which seems to be the regulars.

well of course we will get frustrated with you went your not in vent or don't have it, cuz its unproductive... especially in 3 man plats.

anyways let me know what you want to plat wit, UTE only felt obligated to invite you that one time cuz u don't plat anymore. gives off that mentality of Dai, no i'm solo kinda attitude.

anyways i'm thinking about taking 1 month break from WoT, cuz its getting boring for me now.
Old 2013-04-15, 19:23   Link #5150
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
anyways i'm thinking about taking 1 month break from WoT, cuz its getting boring for me now.
The common problem with twitch gamers. Or people who play too much. If you really need to take a break that's fine, but given the huge chunk of change you've just sunk into it, don't be away too long.
Old 2013-04-15, 19:26   Link #5151
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
The common problem with twitch gamers. Or people who play too much. If you really need to take a break that's fine, but given the huge chunk of change you've just sunk into it, don't be away too long.
well i'm not gonna give my account away or anything cuz i still want to play with my lil bro in this game when he gets back, i might let him use my alt account if he wants to try it out first.

meh. anyways I'll be either on BF 3, CoH 2, and BF 4 if it comes out... which i doubt until the end of the year prolly.
Old 2013-04-15, 19:36   Link #5152
Pen3

I think i am at a point where there's only tier 9 to run and Lowe for credit. Bad thing is I don't have enough high tiers in my clan for plat and I get bored of solo pub easily.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 19:47   Link #5153
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This is probably not great since that other guy nearly doubled my XP but 5 kills and surviving feels decent enough. I enjoy playing that vehicle on that map.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 19:51   Link #5154
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

ah yes T18. pretty much the best T2 tank

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 19:56   Link #5155
Gravitas Free Zone

I was denied a Top Gun in my Churchill III earlier, which surprised me until I noticed that the KV-1 on the other team had eight kills to my six... though I won the final duel between the two of us.

Platooning with Myssa: Well, I'd ask more often but most of the time I'm not playing at congruent hours to that time zone...
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 19:57   Link #5156
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
I think i am at a point where there's only tier 9 to run and Lowe for credit. Bad thing is I don't have enough high tiers in my clan for plat and I get bored of solo pub easily.
Yikes, doing tier 9s regularly seems like a good way to kill your credit balance quickly, as even on a win you still lose out either due to the shells expended or the repair bills. And you wonder why I'm always leery of taking out the E-75, even on good days.
Old 2013-04-15, 20:07   Link #5157
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
As Q/Tak said before we're still open if you want to join. I mean your main players are leaving. I just saw welkin switch clans, quox switched clans. Maybe your clan is dying.
Old 2013-04-15, 21:20   Link #5158
Pen3

No its always full but mostly new players and the ones that leave want to do clan wars and company more often. We had a guy that did nothing but company, but he progressed very slow since you can only do so many company games per hour.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 21:50   Link #5159
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I know the feeling. I took a 1-year hiatus from WoT while I tried waiting for the M103 to be added in the game, and then simply got swept up in real life and the games that came out, like Starcraft II and Mass Effect 3. It was only with the news of the 8.0 update that I deigned to get back into the game... then Girls und Panzer came out

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 21:53   Link #5160
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

for me I been platooning with ppl out of the clan more and more recently, that the reason why yesterday I only intended to play for 30 min but ended up playing 7 hours cause someone invited me to platoon as soon as I log in.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks