AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-17, 08:06   Link #601
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Just to add but Rim/Lim also knows about the bow's power and she is also the one who talked about the myth that might pertains to this black bow.
Been talking so much about the Vanadis that I forgot about her. Thanks for pointing it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Is Tiger the only one capable of using the bow or as long as it has a wielder?
Only Tigre. Even Tir na Fa says so. Even the enemies who know of its nature say so ("It's not like the Viralts that continuously seek a wielder; its wielder only appears every so often, so this is a rare opportunity...").
Old 2012-10-17, 08:20   Link #602
chancs

Quote:
Is Tiger the only one capable of using the bow or as long as it has a wielder?
Only Tigre...rest of the explanation ^^
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 08:43   Link #603
Valkyrisia

Thank I think I like it
Valkyrisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 14:34   Link #604
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Remember when I said it was a WIP (work in progress)? Yeah.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2012-10-23 at 23:44.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 15:42   Link #605
Belgaesh

^Thanks for the translation Hemisphere. Elen and Mira are as awesome as ever facing off five dragons on their own.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 20:58   Link #606
ZeKeR
Superbad

nice, Hemisphere.

... now I wonder how the two would react when Tigre will KS their supposed dragon kill
Old 2012-10-17, 21:16   Link #607
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Ah oh.

The bow can talk in a female voice >.>

It better not turn into the Bow version of Est.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 21:29   Link #608
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
^Thanks for the translation Hemisphere. Elen and Mira are as awesome as ever facing off five dragons on their own.
Unfortunately I haven't gotten to the part where their Vedas are rendered useless and Elen nearly gets killed. But my head hurt so bad so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
nice, Hemisphere.

... now I wonder how the two would react when Tigre will KS their supposed dragon kill
Except he doesn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Ah oh.

The bow can talk in a female voice >.>

It better not turn into the Bow version of Est.
Just because Tir na Fa communicates with Tigre through it doesn't mean it's suddenly going to be Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu v2.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2012-10-17 at 21:55.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 23:42   Link #609
chancs

^^ thanks hemisphere for the translation.

And also the machine translations for the volume 1 got posted on BT.
Old 2012-10-18, 00:00   Link #610
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
^^ thanks hemisphere for the translation.

And also the machine translations for the volume 1 got posted on BT.
Jeez, chancs. You sure as hell are fast. About 10 minutes ago, I completed the final grammar check and posted a pdf file, and you've already gone and told people :P

Well, the machine translation was available for a good month or two, I just never bothered to post about it here (or jcafe, my other frequented forum). If anyone is willing to do an actual translation check, then please, do so. I wish to see where I went wrong (other than not knowing Japanese and using a machine :P).
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 00:04   Link #611
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
Jeez, chancs. You sure as hell are fast. About 10 minutes ago, I completed the final grammar check and posted a pdf file, and you've already gone and told people :P

Well, the machine translation was available for a good month or two, I just never bothered to post about it here (or jcafe, my other frequented forum). If anyone is willing to do an actual translation check, then please, do so. I wish to see where I went wrong (other than not knowing Japanese and using a machine :P).
That's not such a bad way to start. I started with machine translations myself until I realized that it was going nowhere as I was becoming more dependent on it instead of being able to grasp the language off of it, so I went off to try and learn the language on my own.
Old 2012-10-18, 04:32   Link #612
chancs

Quote:
Well...I really like this series so I constantly check it on BT
Old 2012-10-18, 21:11   Link #613
Enternal

Quote:

Wait that was a machine translation?! I thought it was really good and went and made it into an epub format to put it on my phone with pictures to enjoy it during my commute to school. I should probably upload the epub version of it with the new edited version soon to BT for other people who would like it.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 09:51   Link #614
NeutralZero

Ch 3 of the manga release...
the old man is nice to not tell Tita that POW might be sold as prisoners but rather tell her that he might marry a local while staying there...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 10:36   Link #615
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Ch 3 of the manga release...
the old man is nice to not tell Tita that POW might be sold as prisoners but rather tell her that he might marry a local while staying there...
I think in the later volumes Elen, Lim and Mila would be all "do not want" at that suggestion.

speaking of which, did they detect Titta as a potential... err... candidate for Tigre's love? seeing as they're kinda childhood friends and still have the master and maid role (if Elen's Viralt teases her about Tigre, I shall lulz so hard)
Old 2012-10-20, 12:41   Link #616
noobarta

Quote:
I think in the later volumes Elen, Lim and Mila would be all "do not want" at that suggestion.

speaking of which, did they detect Titta as a potential... err... candidate for Tigre's love? seeing as they're kinda childhood friends and still have the master and maid role (if Elen's Viralt teases her about Tigre, I shall lulz so hard)
There should least be that part where Tita asks Elen about what their relation is and she points to Tigre then says "That guy. He's mine." and Tita responds back with "I won't give up" while pouting, or something along those lines XD

That's how it is in the novel at least
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 13:20   Link #617
willx
Nyaaan~~

There's so much fan service in the manga.. SO MUCH ..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 14:08   Link #618
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
There's so much fan service in the manga.. SO MUCH ..
I'm perfectly fine with eye candy =)

Sides, I'd imagine Highschool dxd has WAY more right?

Downside to all the fan service is that everyone who sees the cover rates vanadis as your usual harem story instead of reading it half the time ;(
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 14:19   Link #619
Richocet
Lover of Purity

chap 3 was ok I guess
It does make me wonder what else is Tita's future role apart from being his maid
Old 2012-10-20, 15:33   Link #620
Enternal

Quote:

Yep "no no want" lol.

Well the soldiers and the workers all know about Titta's affection for Tigre and did tease Tigre about that.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)