AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2013-09-19, 19:48   Link #21
DeathAngelBR
Yuri addict

Oh hello again.

This time I ask you to help me decide which anime you think I should watch first. I've recently finished:

Love Live! - I would name Symphogear my personal anime of the year, possibly one of the best I've seen, along with the best character songs I've ever listened to. So I figured I would give Love Live! a chance; I sat here and watched all episodes in one go, now I can't wait for S2! Because of this I figured I would watch Idolm@ster and AKB0048. Hopefuly I won't be disappointed.

Shigofumi - I don't know what to say about this other than interesting. It's not one I would watch again as the drama is the only thing that kept me curious. Other than that there was nothing special about it IMO.

Taishou Yakyuu Musume - Boring in the beginning, but pretty fun after the girls gathered a team. I felt it ended too abruptly, still decent tho.

Candy Boy - It saddens me because it was too short. Shi-chan got me tearing up.

Kimi ni Todoke - this... damn... anime... had me crying through the first 6 episodes. Good thing nothing particularly sad happened after that... then episode 22 came and I wanted to hug Sawako so bad!

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Considering to drop out of boredom:

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin - 2 episodes, nothing really interesting or funny.

Bamboo Blade - only seen 2 episodes, any particular reason I should keep watching it?

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! - what is this I don't even...

Seitokai Yakuindomo - only saw the first episode and was like 'what the hell did I just see'.

Watching now:

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Symphogear G (obviously!)

Majestic Prince (ended today)

Highschool DxD NEW

Kobato - currently at episode 6. The "stuffed dog" annoys me, I can't stand it. And the whole thing doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Considering to drop it.

Vividred Operation - I'm only watching this so I can laugh at how silly it is.

So I have a gigantic "plan to watch" list (not going to list them all). Based on all this, which one should I start watching now?

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
Asura Cryin'
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Freezing
Hidan no Aria
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Minami-ke
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Sola
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Toaru Majutsu no Index