Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-18, 17:16   Link #1
AibaHiroki

I need a new anime.

hi im age 12 so dont worry bout anything being childish or w/e lol

i like shoujo ones, and comedy anime. those are just my fav i really dont care
o i like fighting sorta too lol
i have watched:
-kodocha-mmppp-fma-prince of tennis-kamen rider kabuto-doremi-conan-azumanga daioh-ccs-keroro-mirumo de pon-ouran-chobis-mahoraba heartful days-nana-paradise kiss-
drama is good too...lol like puripuri D but i havnt watched it yet

pls help...><;

o btw if any of you are familiar wiht the 2nd cast of tenimyu with hyoutei, tell me any show any of the cast are in and i'll check it out---already watching:
-puripuri D
-Kamen Rider Kabuto

thx in advance~

btw...i dont wanna start watching fruits basket,bleach,naruto,ranma,inuyasha or those
hehe ^^ sorry...><
Old 2006-10-18, 17:47   Link #2
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Um....i think you could try Black Cat and Fate/Stay night

...maybe Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha and its second season Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A`s
Old 2006-10-18, 17:48   Link #3
AibaHiroki

i'v read black cat...><and i saw a few episodes of the other one and i dont really like it...hehe sorry im so picky...thx anyway ^^;
Old 2006-10-18, 17:56   Link #4
mit7059

go watch Aishiteru ze Baby, a good Shoujo Romance/Comedy

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
Old 2006-10-18, 18:35   Link #5
Kisuke06
I see...

I think you would like PaniPoni Dash! and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.
Old 2006-10-18, 18:41   Link #6
jedinat

Full Moon wo Sagashite is a great shoujo anime, and one of my favorite anime actually.

Other anime that I like... that I think a 12yr old girl may like... while being admittedly clueless of 12yr old girls...
Uchuu no Stellvia
Kaleido Star
Juuni Kokuki
Angelic Layer
Old 2006-10-18, 20:26   Link #7
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Shoujo shoujo shoujo......try watching Da Capo (season 1 and 2), Kanon (original and the remake version), and AIR (movie, tv, and the summer arc - and prepare some tissues along the way because it's drama).
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2006-10-18, 20:41   Link #8
mit7059

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Shoujo shoujo shoujo......try watching Da Capo (season 1 and 2), Kanon (original and the remake version), and AIR (movie, tv, and the summer arc - and prepare some tissues along the way because it's drama).
Ummm, Da Caop, Kanon, and AIR are all shounen romances based off of dating computer games, they're all good series, but definately not shoujo

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
Old 2006-10-18, 22:21   Link #9
MamoruUsagi

Fushigi Yuugi, The Fushigi Yugi manga is great, 18 volumes. The anime only goes up to volume 13, the manga is 18 volumes and really good.

Marmalade Boy, 76 episodes, 18 volumes.

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou

Absolute Boyfriend

Bokura ga Ita

The manga Happy Hustle High is cute

The manga Sensual Phrase

Hot Gimmick

Ultra Maniac

The manga Peach Girl is good, but not the anime

Mars

Kare First Love (A different series from Kare Kano)
Old 2006-10-19, 02:27   Link #10
Aquillion

You might like Princess Tutu. It has a sort of fairy-tale plot, but it's actually more serious than most anime in its own way... it is about, roughly, a duck that falls in love with a prince makes a deal with a dead storyteller/wizard-sort-of-guy to become human girl via a magic amulet; the prince, as it happens, has lost is heart, and she sets out to recover his lost emotions one by one.

Part of what makes the show interesting is that it's not at all obvious that recovering his emotions is in the prince's best interests; she has to restore his painful emotions as well as his happy ones, and his best friends oppose her as she goes.

It also has an interesting divide between the storybook world and the real world... all of the main characters are students in a dance school in town, but they also each have an identity in the storyteller's story, and often the two overlap. It sometimes isn't clear which one is real; in the main character's case, neither of them are, since she's actually just a duck.
Old 2006-10-19, 11:10   Link #11
MamoruUsagi

Oh, I should recommend the manga of Ayashi no Ceres.

Ayashi no Ceres is a great manga, but the anime cut out so many scenes, so don't watch the anime.

I should put some links in

Kare First Love is another emotional series, the main couple becomes boyfriend and girlfriend early on, there's lots of kissing and sex.

Ayashi no Ceres is an emotional manga. The anime takes out a lot of the story, so read the manga, the anime isn't as poignant and emotional as the manga. The couple during the series are boyfriend and girlfriend and go through a lot of emotional events.

Fushigi Yuugi I read all 18 volumes. The Fushigi Yugi manga is wonderful. The couple become boyfriend and girlfriend, get married and have a wonderful love story. The manga is 18 volumes, the anime ends a lot earlier, the manga is a lot longer, so read the manga. It's 18 volumes and wonderful.

Marmalade Boy is a good series filled with emotions. The anime is 76 episodes.

Happy Hustle High the couple gets together early on, lots of kissing and a sex scene, romance/comedy. It's cute.

The Devil Does Exist Akuma De Sourou is amazing.

Wild Act

High School Debut

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou is a good series with lots of emotions. The couple is dating early on in the series.

Bokura ga Ita is a really good series.

Absolute Boyfriend is another series.

Mars Yes, he is a boy. They become boyfriend and girlfriend early on.
Mars is an emotional manga. The couple gets together early on. They face issues like sex, dating, rape, secret pasts and more. Lots of kissing and sex. It deals with the couple's pasts and is very serious and emotional.

Peach Girl, the manga, is good.

Sailor Moon has 200 anime episodes, 18 manga volumes and the live action version. The couple are boyfriend and girlfriend during the series, get married and have a child. The couple are dating for a long time during the series. I liked this series since 1995. This is a romance series for any age and it's very romantic. The couple are boyfriend and girlfriend and dating for a long time in the series after they become a steady couple. Their romance is long. It's a long series, but very memorable.

I truly recommend all 200 episodes of Sailor Moon to you. I've watched the whole anime, read the whole manga, watched the whole live action version and love the romance. I was a fan back in 1995. I remember waiting for each new episode of every version. The anime has three extra movies, too. The manga is 18 volumes. The live action version also has the Special Act, the wedding special. All three versions are very different, but very good. The couple are boyfriend and girlfriend and dating for a long time during the series.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2010-08-08 at 21:20.
Old 2006-10-19, 16:56   Link #12
AibaHiroki

okie ty everyone =D
Closed Thread