AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-26, 19:58   Link #2421
tsunade666

what's gdp per capita?

and if they can afford a field trip/trip to Japan, Then YES! it's a rich country.
Old 2012-05-26, 20:33   Link #2422
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Gross Domestic Product=basically final market value of all goods in the country (or at least thats wht I remember)
But seriously hope and your friends had fun and are now relaxed and will help out us lesser mortals
Old 2012-05-26, 20:44   Link #2423
sky black swordman

Saito123 Remmeber to take pictures to remember japan.
Old 2012-05-27, 15:20   Link #2424
Athena
The Power of One

Pics...are...out.
Old 2012-05-27, 15:28   Link #2425
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

...yes the pics are indeed out.... the pics make me wonder if they're living together ( i hope so)

there seems to be a lot of reki moments this time...
I have high hopes for this volume
hope someone gives a spoiler XD
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Impassive Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 16:06   Link #2426
azziz

where are they out?
can you pm-e,please,if you don't want to post the link here?
i must see them absolutly.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 17:10   Link #2427
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

It's out in baka-tsuki now.

I wonder who could those two new faces be. They're hot especially the twintail blondy!

Kikuyo Kagataka and Moe Motiduki. The twintail girl has such normal name but the short hair one has such weird name. They remind me of Riko and Kaname respectively. Also, it seems like both Kinji and Reki really transfer to another school since they now have different uniform than the butei ones.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 19:42   Link #2428
tsunade666

undercover mission or something along the lines..... if I'm bored I will probably read this regardless of machine translation -_- like what I did before Hikari start speed translating HnA

EDIT:
chapter 1 title is fade away like a bullet
they are really transferring out on to a normal school. Higashi high school. I'm only on page 4. I will continue later on but up till that point it's only talk about transferring and instead of being drop out. They are transferred. It looks like their is a law that protects the secrecy of butei and it's forbidden to talk about it. Though it's known in butei school but not in normal school.

EDIT:

Nothing much happens on chapter 1.
it's only about the transfer and about the girls reaction and also the instructor of assault's reaction. Specially to Reki. Loosing such powerful butei. The works with in butei world was kept secret and it's kinda hard to find a school to transfer with and even Kinji is thinking he will ended up not having a bright future. But the principal had connection to make the transfer easier and even Reki who answers yes or no, manage to passed the interview. Kinji having the so called "youth dream" having go to koshien >.> really Kinji <.< I can't see you doing that. The reaction of the girls.... well I can't fully understand what the heck their saying but it looks like Shirayuki looks calm.... or so I think >.> or maybe she stop think rational? not sure but Aria showers bullet when Kinji said the news of his transfer.

And for me the best part is Reki. Saying that where Kinji go she will go and if Kinji perish. She will also perish. Her fate is already on Kinji's hands.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2012-05-28 at 06:23.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 08:41   Link #2429
veritatis cupitor

thnx tsunade666. did u get this much from machine translation?
Old 2012-05-28, 10:19   Link #2430
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Where are you getting the japanese/chinese version from? Can I get a link please?
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 10:31   Link #2431
tsunade666

nope, it's machine translation and it looks like someone need to give a good summary or at least an answer because I'm getting confused when I reread it.

It looks to me that the way Kinji brought the news to the girls or maybe to Aria cause a misunderstanding? or maybe he just kept it as a secret because when Aria and Kinji met. Aria adn Kinji even hand shake and Aria ask only is the place your going is safe and Kinji answer "yes, its a safe place" that ends it but later it looks like when the registrat release the official announcement that Kinji and Reki is dropping out. Aria goes ballistic on Kinji's house again.

I think their is no chinese translation yet and if their is I will probably ask flere when he reads it for confirmation or better summary of what's happening. I can understand what's happening but not the dialog.
Old 2012-05-28, 17:29   Link #2432
Saito123

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Holy crap. Quite the rich country.

Waiting for HnA...damn it's long...
yeah, you get payed well, depending, waht school u finished, put the living prices are gettting higher and higher, that one even the wage isn't enough, even the Loyers, are going to have problem ( and they get payed very,very,very well.)
Saito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 17:31   Link #2433
Saito123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what's gdp per capita?

and if they can afford a field trip/trip to Japan, Then YES! it's a rich country.
well, the whole class had to pay , it's not the goverment, we are to 8 peaple, so the price wasn0t that high :P
Old 2012-05-28, 17:32   Link #2434
Saito123

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Saito123 Remmeber to take pictures to remember japan.
let's just say, that before my trip, my camera had 4Gb space, and now theres just 1.4 GB left :P
Old 2012-05-28, 17:39   Link #2435
Saito123

Quote:
nope, it's machine translation and it looks like someone need to give a good summary or at least an answer because I'm getting confused when I reread it.

It looks to me that the way Kinji brought the news to the girls or maybe to Aria cause a misunderstanding? or maybe he just kept it as a secret because when Aria and Kinji met. Aria adn Kinji even hand shake and Aria ask only is the place your going is safe and Kinji answer "yes, its a safe place" that ends it but later it looks like when the registrat release the official announcement that Kinji and Reki is dropping out. Aria goes ballistic on Kinji's house again.

I think their is no chinese translation yet and if their is I will probably ask flere when he reads it for confirmation or better summary of what's happening. I can understand what's happening but not the dialog.
did u translate it with google translate, or what do u mean by machine translate.

PS: I don't know if you guys are interested, but since I couldn't sleep( because our teacher said,, all the other trips, are going to look like nothing compared to the trip, were going to do tommorow,,) ( I'm so exited, that I can't even sleep), so I started the german translation on my laptop, and finished the Prolog in ~4 hours :P
Old 2012-05-28, 17:58   Link #2436
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

@saito123
Thanks for your hard work

oh and when you want to quote multiple posts, press the "+quote" button beside the normal quote button for the posts you want to quote and then proceed to posting, it'll make it easier for you

@tsunade666
What machine translator are you using? It seems atleast somewhat readable compared to others so i'd like to give it a try
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Old 2012-05-28, 18:00   Link #2437
Saito123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
@saito123
Thanks for your hard work

oh and when you want to quote multiple posts, press the "+quote" button beside the normal quote button for the posts you want to quote and then proceed to posting, it'll make it easier for you

@tsunade666
What machine translator are you using? It seems atleast somewhat readable compared to others so i'd like to give it a try
ahaha, sry I forgot aout that, must be because I didn't sleep for over 24 hours ( to exited of been in Japan)
Old 2012-05-28, 18:03   Link #2438
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Can't blame you, if i was in your place i wouldn't be sleeping either XD
Japan's pretty much the promised land for LN fans
-Denpa Kyoushi

Social Group Link
Old 2012-05-28, 19:04   Link #2439
bloodyriders

Quote:

wah so kinji and reki really get drop out?
or its just a trick to inflitrate that school?

@Saito123: thanks for ur hard work, I will be patient wait it
and I have my last test next week, so I can't play much
bloodyriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 19:26   Link #2440
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
Can't blame you, if i was in your place i wouldn't be sleeping either XD
Japan's pretty much the promised land for LN fans
I can a argue with you there. To Fans of LN's ,Manga, and Anime thats the promised land.

bloodyriders They were expelled from school I think.

There is a summary of vol 11 that tells you that. If you want to know where tell me?

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen