AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-03, 06:10   Link #2761
ImperialFlameGod8190

yerp i'm team Dera most people disagree but here's my last thoughts for now.
Yes most of the moments in the manga have been with chitoge and dera has been pushed away. However my point is Chitoge is the leading girl raku is the leading guy naturaly their gonna have moments because they are the "couple" of the manga and that's the whole point of it the false lovers.

Within the story its very clear he still heavily favors Onodera despite the moments with chitoge because really he doesn't seem to enjoy them and seems to be more into things with dera even with chitoge around.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 06:14   Link #2762
Dorsai

But examples from Kimi no iru im using here are from early chapters of manga when EVERYONE here really liked this manga... I remember reading forum at that time and there was noone who got any problem with first arc of this manga... Who cares what happened in tokio arc and later when my example have nothing to do with it?
Old 2014-04-03, 06:43   Link #2763
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
But examples from Kimi no iru im using here are from early chapters of manga when EVERYONE here really liked this manga... I remember reading forum at that time and there was noone who got any problem with first arc of this manga... Who cares what happened in tokio arc and later when my example have nothing to do with it?
and my examples are from early in this manga whats your point hey lets stop this debate its getting annoying for me and I suspect for most of the people on this forum.
Old 2014-04-03, 06:47   Link #2764
Dorsai

Because Kimi no iru is manga where starting relationship is just begining of story, while in Nisekoi- it will be probably end... Thats why to compare you can only use examples from early stage of Kimi... If you not like this example then you got better- Toradora...
Old 2014-04-03, 10:29   Link #2765
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

No matter which side we are on or which girl we support it's almost 100% clear that Raku will end up with Chitoge. It's not even because he's the male MC and she's the female MC, I can prove it with what we have been shown.
-Marika despite being best girl can't win because of the disease she has
-Love in shonen series like this is eternal so the end girl can't die before her time
-Onedera lost all her chances the moment Haru fell for Raku
-Considering her personality there is no way she'll date Raku even if he confessed to her if she knew about her sister's feelings
-Haru is the same she'll never allow herself to be with Raku as long as Kosaki is in love with Raku
-Tsugumi is also in the same situation as the sisters. As long as Chitoge is in the picture she has to suck up her feelings (although she'll reveal it to Raku sooner or later)
-The implied fourth girl is gonna be the wild card. I'm hoping the Raku will in one way or another start dating her since the whole series builds on their relationship but I also realize that another point of the series is that the past is the past and you can't dwell on it
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 12:13   Link #2766
Chosen_Hero

So I'm going to say thay I think that all of the keys make one key that open the lock.

Crazy theory time:

If the story is following the story in the book fron when they where kids and Raku changed the ending into one where everyone was happy in the end it might mean we migjt actually get a harem ending if all of the keys do make one key.

Harem ending unlocked.
Old 2014-04-03, 16:45   Link #2767
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
No matter which side we are on or which girl we support it's almost 100% clear that Raku will end up with Chitoge. It's not even because he's the male MC and she's the female MC, I can prove it with what we have been shown.
-Marika despite being best girl can't win because of the disease she has
-Love in shonen series like this is eternal so the end girl can't die before her time
-Onedera lost all her chances the moment Haru fell for Raku
-Considering her personality there is no way she'll date Raku even if he confessed to her if she knew about her sister's feelings
-Haru is the same she'll never allow herself to be with Raku as long as Kosaki is in love with Raku
-Tsugumi is also in the same situation as the sisters. As long as Chitoge is in the picture she has to suck up her feelings (although she'll reveal it to Raku sooner or later)
-The implied fourth girl is gonna be the wild card. I'm hoping the Raku will in one way or another start dating her since the whole series builds on their relationship but I also realize that another point of the series is that the past is the past and you can't dwell on it
That might be the most interesting argument I've ever heard props
Old 2014-04-03, 18:59   Link #2768
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

My favorite argument is that the pilot chapter puts the two together, so its always the author's intent from the get go, and everyone needs to keep that in mind. Author's intent can be a scary, reality warping thing.

I don't mind other shippers in any sort of manga, I just feel bad because if their pair doesn't happen they tend to picture the entire manga and its storyline as a failure.
Old 2014-04-03, 19:51   Link #2769
Lazy cat

the RakuxOnodera relationship has received so little development lately that i can already feel my ship sinking, well it's not over yet so i believe that the author have some surprises reserved for those two... hopefully
Lazy cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 19:54   Link #2770
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
the RakuxOnodera relationship has received so little development lately that i can already feel my ship sinking, well it's not over yet so i believe that the author have some surprises reserved for those two... hopefully
TBH I think the author is just giving the other girls some room to catch up, from the start Kosaki Onodera had a heck of a lead.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin

Last edited by SoloPanda; 2014-04-03 at 21:03.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 20:53   Link #2771
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Lazy cat be careful you mean the rakuxkosaki relationship has received so little development he's had development with haru onodera

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
TBH I think the author is just giving the other girls some room to catch up, from the start Kosaki Onodera had a heck of a lead.
The funny thing is this is basically why I've kept my stance she's got such a lead on the others I cant see it switching without some serious bull.
The other thing is I edited you're post cause its Kosaki Onodera
Old 2014-04-03, 21:04   Link #2772
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Lazy cat be careful you mean the rakuxkosaki relationship has received so little development he's had development with haru onodera

The funny thing is this is basically why I've kept my stance she's got such a lead on the others I cant see it switching without some serious bull.
The other thing is I edited you're post cause its Kosaki Onodera
That is a valid point. I keep forgetting Haru for some reason, even though I like her character to an extent.

Old 2014-04-03, 22:09   Link #2773
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
That is a valid point. I keep forgetting Haru for some reason, even though I like her character to an extent.
a bit ironic you forget about two sisters being in love with the same guy when you have a rather infamous pairing of "sisters" being in love with the same guy. I speak of course of Touma and kuroko but that's another story.

Haru is forgettable because she muddied already murky waters
Old 2014-04-03, 22:22   Link #2774
Lazy cat

i have nothing against haru char either, however i admit that i don't understand why the author included her on raku harem, her previus role suited her best.
Old 2014-04-03, 22:42   Link #2775
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
i have nothing against haru char either, however i admit that i don't understand why the author included her on raku harem, her previus role suited her best.
u mean being kinda onodera's mystery defender yea that was a bit more fun. Still i'm curious what happens next with the present story. despite all the moments they've had Raku is still much higher on Dera then chitoge. Granted chitoge already asked the question of what would happen if they'd be a real couple instead of fake and Raku pretty much gave it the no way.
Old 2014-04-03, 23:02   Link #2776
Lazy cat

Quote:
u mean being kinda onodera's mystery defender yea that was a bit more fun. Still i'm curious what happens next with the present story. despite all the moments they've had Raku is still much higher on Dera then chitoge. Granted chitoge already asked the question of what would happen if they'd be a real couple instead of fake and Raku pretty much gave it the no way.
while raku is honest he is also a little blind toward persons feeling including his own wich may lead to a later change of mind, don't get me wrong i still a rakuxkosaki shipper i just saying that they are lacking development
Old 2014-04-04, 03:57   Link #2777
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
while raku is honest he is also a little blind toward persons feeling including his own wich may lead to a later change of mind, don't get me wrong i still a rakuxkosaki shipper i just saying that they are lacking development
I think the raku onodera thing is 3 parts all in 1.
1. Raku's absolute lack of being able to pay attention to feelings
2. Onodera's shyness
3. The fake relationship essentially forcing her to take a back seat to chitoge even though she knows its fake.

The two scariest things about this story are these
1. Maybe the best way to end this story would be to reveal somehow that they aren't actually dating and find a way to keep the gangsters from fighting.
2. Unless its resolved after the fake dating time ends the scenario with the keys will almost surely have a poor outcome
Old 2014-04-04, 09:58   Link #2778
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
I think the raku onodera thing is 3 parts all in 1.
1. Raku's absolute lack of being able to pay attention to feelings
2. Onodera's shyness
3. The fake relationship essentially forcing her to take a back seat to chitoge even though she knows its fake.

The two scariest things about this story are these
1. Maybe the best way to end this story would be to reveal somehow that they aren't actually dating and find a way to keep the gangsters from fighting.
2. Unless its resolved after the fake dating time ends the scenario with the keys will almost surely have a poor outcome
It'll be revealed that Kosaki and Haru's mother is Raku's mother and their father is Raku's father That's why we've never seen either of the corresponding parent on either side. ... I doubt it but It'd be good for an lol if he chooses Kosaki and his dad is like oh btw at the end...

Old 2014-04-04, 10:28   Link #2779
ices
Working Hard

Quote:
It'll be revealed that Kosaki and Haru's mother is Raku's mother and their father is Raku's father That's why we've never seen either of the corresponding parent on either side. ... I doubt it but It'd be good for an lol if he chooses Kosaki and his dad is like oh btw at the end...
I'll quote it here for future reference when it happen....

Question: Did we already know that Onodera mother is a single parent? Did we already know that Raku's father is also a single parent?
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 11:53   Link #2780
Gundamx

Quote:
kirino say hello
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life