AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Old 2009-01-10, 18:08   Link #41
ThoHell

Ok, I can't grasp the direction of this series, but I guess that's because it has only been 1 episode. Well seems interesting enough, lets see what episode 2 has in stored.... Some elements and character types I already dislike, but the main hero seems to suite my taste. Main concept of dislike...student council, president (guess I just hate the absurdly I know all type of characters and run everything...... oh yeah right, kill them all off please).
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 19:17   Link #42
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Well colour me surprised with this series
ep 1
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 23:15   Link #43
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
For an avid follower of this novel series, the first ep gives an petty good introduction to the series and the character personalties petty well.

There is a fair bit skipped or changed from the novel but that is expected from a series with 12 ep length, however since from ep 3 on we seems to have deviated from the novel timeline I can only hope for a good conclusion.

I do hope there is going to be further seasons, since even up to novel 6 the world view is still very unclear.

Feri sempai!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 06:05   Link #44
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

pretty anime....from what l was able to grasp...l loved it...hope a sub is out soon *_*
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 06:55   Link #45
Susanou
.Enforcer

Well, that was a nice start for a series I've been looking forward to for quite a while now. It already starts off with two battles, followed by character introduction and a brief glimpse of the protagonist's past. Also, there is something about that president I wonder about. Is it just me or
Spoiler:

Looking forward to the next episodes

Last edited by Susanou; 2009-01-11 at 07:33.
Susanou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 07:06   Link #46
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanou View Post
Spoiler:
They're probably one and the same person. However, there are also two other persons who recognized Reifon after the balcony/porch collapsed - so they might have snitched on the newcomer, knowing that the president is looking for more people to wheedle or blackmail. And, anyway, I guess the guy was already privy to the student list and noticed a familiar name inside it.
Old 2009-01-11, 09:47   Link #47
arkxkra
全力全開

erm, just watched 1st episode, erm not bad. and COOL!
I never read novel, but has read the mange (some) before, although some part was different, but I actually found it more good in anime . Like the student council president voice .

Need to find novel and read.
Old 2009-01-11, 09:57   Link #48
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanou View Post
Well, that was a nice start for a series I've been looking forward to for quite a while now. It already starts off with two battles, followed by character introduction and a brief glimpse of the protagonist's past. Also, there is something about that president I wonder about. Is it just me or
Spoiler:

Looking forward to the next episodes
yes, I m also on for him to be the same guy. but 1 thing, if it were him, how the hell he could know that the little boy who got wrapped his head all over like that IS reifon. and I think he also didnt have any chance to know the little boy(reifon)'s name.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 10:19   Link #49
DangerMouse

This looks like it's got a lot of potential for a lot of action and a large cast of characters, nice character designs too.

I'm not familiar with the source but I'm not sure how they can do a seemingly larger scale show like this in just 12/13 episodes, hopefully they've got a second season planned if it does well

I'm looking forwards to this one.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 10:22   Link #50
AlaAlba

is it official? that this show only have 12-13 episodes.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 11:40   Link #51
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I just saw the raw and the subs from Ayako has just been release.
Very different from the manga i read but still good.

It's kinda ironic that the protagonist Lei-Fong is voiced by the same person who voiced the Antagonist, Accelerator from To Aru Majutsu no Index.
Old 2009-01-11, 12:08   Link #52
zalem

The first episode was decent. The main character is not so bad (at least for the moment). That reporter-wannabe girl is annoying as hell though. Hope she isn't in it too much. The other characters seem ok.

With only 12 episodes I kind of wonder where this series is going to go, unless they have a second season.
Old 2009-01-11, 12:43   Link #53
*reira*

They talked about the anime as a 2-cour one on the radio programme, so I figure that's what it's going to be.
*reira* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 12:45   Link #54
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWacky View Post
From Japanese Wikipedia, very roughly:

Spoiler for space:
From BluWackysummary and seeing Manga art works posted by NeoSam the show looks full of promise . I will check this out but the only factor which is discouraging is the video-game ish feel.

I will download the first episode and post my veiws later on : D
Old 2009-01-11, 12:59   Link #55
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Spoiler:
So this show has Takehito Koyasu? Well there's my reason for watching it now instead of a marathon at a later date.
Old 2009-01-11, 13:13   Link #56
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

so whose the girl that smooches him? will she be joining him in the near future?
and lulz for girl venting out her anger on that......
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 13:47   Link #57
neoeagle

awsome finally an anime i can watch.Perfect first episode.
neoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 14:09   Link #58
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
is it official? that this show only have 12-13 episodes.
I hope not. I haven't seen an episode count anywhere, I was just responding to the previous poster who wrote that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *reira* View Post
They talked about the anime as a 2-cour one on the radio programme, so I figure that's what it's going to be.
Ah okay, so it'll atleast be in the full 24-26 range at the shortest, that's good to hear.

Last edited by DangerMouse; 2009-01-11 at 17:15.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 14:10   Link #59
kujoe
from head to heel

I get the impression that the manga version (Missing Mail in particular) is already somewhat different from the novel series.

Just curious... where does the anime stand with regard to this? Is it following this manga or the novels?
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 17:40   Link #60
Voitan

It was a very good first episode, and I like the setting already.

However the narration is hard to figure out until you realize after multiple viewings, or reading it from here, that flashbacks from the protagonist's past is used.

Also the transition from serious to comedy was a bit rough, but after that it sort of found it's balance I suppose. Definately liking Fairy/Ferri. Porcelain doll in public, pent-up volcano in private, if I was a shipper, I'd be gunning for this pairing for the luls.

Overall good episode, I'll be keeping in touch with it (and hopefully the worries about School Dramedy to Shitgotreal isn't going to make it suck)
Voitan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen