AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2013-07-22, 16:07   Link #701
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ugh, Gonna have to wait a few months after that for subs. pffuuu

Well no i know when to expect it. No more checking for a while.
Old 2013-07-22, 22:39   Link #702
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
She's a year younger than Pan, and Pan is still in utero, so...
It's probably her height that she got from Bulma making her look more like young adult girl, this movie must be the reason why Vegeta and Bulma had Bulla/Bra after Vegeta battling Bills with his rage.
Old 2013-08-08, 15:37   Link #703
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

People can complain about DBZ about a lot of stuff.. but they can't complain about bad animation. Compared to a lot of animes these days, dbz always had great animation.
Old 2013-08-08, 17:34   Link #704
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I just want to see the return of Broly so that we can put that power debate to the test of can LSSJ > SSJ2 or not.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 18:40   Link #705
GDB

We already got that in Broly's Second Coming. Granted Gohan was weaker than when he fought Cell and Broly had gotten a Zenkai, but Gohan got pretty much dominated. There's no need for a contest.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 19:33   Link #706
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

We still need a movie of Broly on SSJ3 level. They only showed it on Dragonball heroes along with SSj3 Trunks. Even Vegeta has a SSj3 card out.
Old 2013-08-08, 20:10   Link #707
sayde

I wonder...how would SSJ3 Brolly compare in strength to SSJ-God Goku? lol
Because Brolly without an SSJ2 transformation already presumably surpasses the average power level for a SSJ2. So its a little hard for me to imagine how powerful he *should* be with not just his own SSJ2 transformation, but a SSJ3 transformation as well. Like, what powers would plausibly be able to put up a match against such a force? There's Bills I guess. This new SSJ God form (maybe), and perhaps even Super Vegito?

Last edited by sayde; 2013-08-08 at 20:21.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 21:27   Link #708
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

If you base it on the 2nd coming of Broly Movie Goku, Gohan and Goten was able to Kamehameha Broly to the sun and disintegrate him.

So lets say Goku already has SS2, Gohan SS2 and Goten SS1(plus the help of Trunks) could beat Broly. So pretty much he's as strong enough to take on 2 SSj2 and 1 SSj. Considering he mopped the floor out of all the Z fighters in his first appearance and they needed to give Goku all their remaining energy.
Old 2013-08-08, 22:51   Link #709
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Well, if you consider the games and side materials to be canon, Broly's power is beyond Kid Buu's and in league with Baby Vegeta's:

Quote:
Originally Posted by From the Wiki
In his Legendary Super Saiyan form, Broly's power level is around 1,400,000,000 according to a 2004 V-Jump announcing his appearance in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3, as well as in the video game Dragon Ball Z: Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha.
Quote:
Kid Buu's power level is 1,150,000,000 according to the video game Dragon Ball Z: Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha.
Quote:
According to the video game Dragon Ball Z: Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha, Super Baby Vegeta 2's power level is 1,300,000,000 and Great Ape Baby's power level is 1,580,000,000.
Make of that what you will.
Old 2013-08-09, 02:03   Link #710
hamazura
whatever

everyone power level is above billion now
how come in early volume, raditz 1700 was super surprising, and even OVER 9000!!! is overreacting.
and freeza 1 million... and a mere robot over 1 million too
lol
and trunks and goten goes super saiyan above 1 million power level like a piece of cake
and how come weakling supreme kai said his power level is 1000x freeza
Old 2013-08-09, 08:37   Link #711
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
If you base it on the 2nd coming of Broly Movie Goku, Gohan and Goten was able to Kamehameha Broly to the sun and disintegrate him.
So Sun > LSSJ. That's all that tells me, because all the others did was push him back far enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Make of that what you will.
Kid Buu, sure. He's not as strong as everyone likes to think he is, he's just vicious and can regenerate from almost nothing. He's easily weakened SSJ2 Gohan level or lower in terms of actual power, but he just doesn't weaken. Baby Vegeta... bullshit, but that's GT and to hell with GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
everyone power level is above billion now
how come in early volume, raditz 1700 was super surprising, and even OVER 9000!!! is overreacting.
and freeza 1 million... and a mere robot over 1 million too
lol
Raditz was only 1200 (or 1500, depending on the source). Over 8000 (not 9000) was a big deal because the other Earthlings got punked. Frieza's second form was over one million, his final form full power was 120,000,000.

Quote:
and trunks and goten goes super saiyan above 1 million power level like a piece of cake
No telling what their actual power levels are, as we never see them fight anyone the old characters did except A18. And she whooped them, so at the very least they're weaker than Android Saga Super Saiyans.

Quote:
and how come weakling supreme kai said his power level is 1000x freeza
Don't recall him saying this, but he is also basically a god of the universe.
Old 2013-08-09, 10:23   Link #712
SidVicious
Anime addict

We will be able to watch this movie here in Brazil this year in the theaters.
Old 2013-08-14, 15:04   Link #713
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Oh.. GOD! HAhahawhahahwhauhgwp4378y 1qu85109]iu890]u91quhi

His expression says "Must, resist.. EVIL DEEDS!"
Old 2013-08-14, 17:58   Link #714
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So Sun > LSSJ. That's all that tells me, because all the others did was push him back far enough.

Kid Buu, sure. He's not as strong as everyone likes to think he is, he's just vicious and can regenerate from almost nothing. He's easily weakened SSJ2 Gohan level or lower in terms of actual power, but he just doesn't weaken. Baby Vegeta... bullshit, but that's GT and to hell with GT.

No telling what their actual power levels are, as we never see them fight anyone the old characters did except A18. And she whooped them, so at the very least they're weaker than Android Saga Super Saiyans.
The sun plus 3 kamehameha's. Though in the intro on one of the game(forgot what title DBZ world?) of DBZ physically he beats Gogeta in a punch, but Gogeta disintegrates him with a final kamehameha.

I agree without Kid Buu's regenerative powers he's not really that strong, just look at Uub in GT(I know I know GT....) also Vegeta can go toe to toe even with Kid Buu even without SSj2. and Baby Vegeta well...white hair Vegeta with those red lines on his body looks badass

As I recall power levels are just there to measure the power level and for the enemies to under estimate the heroes. A good point here is that like some villains like kid buu and Bills have power levels that remain the same, unlike saiyans. Best example is in the DBZ ova when Goku was scanned by Trable which he indicates Goku's power level is not strong enough when Vegeta says do not under estimate the power this guy has, Goku powers up Trable was surprised how immense Goku's power level increased. So pretty much at base form Goku is pretty weak compared to Vegeta and other saiyans. It's only the SSj levels that gives saiyans the edge.
Old 2013-09-03, 23:31   Link #715
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post

Now there he actually looks appealing to me. If only he had shown this side more often.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 23:55   Link #716
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The film is going to get released first on cinemas in my country in three weeks. Pre-order for the premiere tickets is still going on.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 22:15   Link #717
n0m@n
C-Z

So the bluray would be sold from tomorrow in Japan huh.
Old 2013-09-11, 22:32   Link #718
Destined_Fate

I didn't like the villains in Tarble's movies, they weren't all that interesting and very weak. Seemed like more of a joke and waste of time.

Bills though is kinda interesting and they do seem to have it set up for a sequel down the line.

I also wanna see Wiess actually fight as he appears to be very powerful.

SSJ4 Gogeta vs Wiess would be awesome.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 08:02   Link #719
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
SSJ4 Gogeta vs Wiess would be awesome.
SSJ4 doesn't exist.
Old 2013-09-12, 11:19   Link #720
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I like that this movie has far more plot than others as it makes the action more satisfying. Some other movie were pretty repetititve. The one from Android 13 was probably the laziest one because two minutes into the movie the villains tried killing Goku.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote