AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2009-11-22, 09:44   Link #181
cobra88king8

Tell me if I'm wrong about this, and I may be. . . But didn't Saito and Louise get married (that world's version) at the end of the second season? So it kinda is a mute point to who he is gonna end up with.
cobra88king8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 15:33   Link #182
ZeBird0
In a tree

Kinda...
Spoiler for plot stuff:

And Louise fell asleep remember? So, even though it's obvious they're gonna end up together, I don't rly think they're technically married. Uk?
Old 2009-11-24, 23:15   Link #183
Saigo no Kotoba
The Sleeping Warrior

Yup, I'm agree with you. By the way, does Zero no tsukaima will have another season beside those three? I think it's needed since the real culprit in the season 3 haven't defeated at all.
Saigo no Kotoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-24, 23:44   Link #184
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

If there will be a fourth season, you will not find much support for it on this forum.
Old 2009-11-25, 01:54   Link #185
Hubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
If there will be a fourth season, you will not find much support for it on this forum.
That's quite the assumption.
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 02:16   Link #186
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Consider it speaking from experience. Most of the people who attend the ZnT forums are novel fans--and most of them intensely dislike the anime. Whenever I said something good about the third season, someone usually neg-repped me for it.

Not everyone here is like that, of course, but the novel fans outnumber the anime fans.
Old 2009-11-25, 13:42   Link #187
ZeBird0
In a tree

Heh, I thought the anime wasn't too bad actually. I mean, alrite, they should cut out some of the boob jokes, but I thought the third season was kinda more for cheap laughs, which is what I watched it for. Yeah, ik, but ZnT was more of a comedy for me rather than romance/adventure. Although I do agree, the plot was crap.
Old 2009-11-25, 17:29   Link #188
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeBird0 View Post
Heh, I thought the anime wasn't too bad actually. I mean, alrite, they should cut out some of the boob jokes, but I thought the third season was kinda more for cheap laughs, which is what I watched it for. Yeah, ik, but ZnT was more of a comedy for me rather than romance/adventure. Although I do agree, the plot was crap.
Did you read novels though? Since I have seen quite a number of people whose opinion on anime changed from "It wasn't so bad" to "It was utterly horrible" after reading the novels.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 20:46   Link #189
Saigo no Kotoba
The Sleeping Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Did you read novels though? Since I have seen quite a number of people whose opinion on anime changed from "It wasn't so bad" to "It was utterly horrible" after reading the novels.
I have read the novel, and it's really much better than the anime. Still, I think it's not that bad, aside that... yeah, I totally agree with ZeBird0 that they have to cut off those boobs jokes.
Saigo no Kotoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 21:51   Link #190
ZeBird0
In a tree

I read a couple... and they were good, but visual novels aren't much my taste. That's probably why.

I thought that maybe once every couple of episodes they would make those jokes, but then I noticed that nearly EVERY SINGLE ONE had a couple in them. I seriously thought to myself "Are those guys really that perverted?"
Old 2009-11-25, 23:43   Link #191
Hubb

Quote:
I've read the novels but I like revisiting the anime from time to time (mostly season 1). I enjoy seeing the characters fleshed out in voice since I really like the voice actors they picked for the parts.

That being said, I would like to see a forth season good or bad. As long as they kind of touch on the novel's plot I can grit my teeth through it.
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 03:04   Link #192
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeBird0 View Post
I read a couple... and they were good, but visual novels aren't much my taste. That's probably why.
It is not visual novels though - it is light novels.
Old 2010-02-24, 03:24   Link #193
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

A VN would just make it more saucy, lol.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 01:04   Link #194
katie wonderland

haha i didn't think it was to bad .... yes it did hav a little to many boob joke but i thought it was funny. i would like a fourth season as well. ha
katie wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 02:23   Link #195
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie wonderland View Post
haha i didn't think it was to bad .... yes it did hav a little to many boob joke but i thought it was funny. i would like a fourth season as well. ha
And the typical question would be - have you read the novels? Because after reading the novels poeple usually change their opinion about the anime, knowing how good the original source was makes the anime look even worse.
Old 2010-03-07, 11:34   Link #196
GDB

Quote:
And the typical question would be - have you read the novels? Because after reading the novels poeple usually change their opinion about the anime, knowing how good the original source was makes the anime look even worse.
The first season wasn't too bad. But yeah, after reading the novels your opinions of the second and (especially) the third seasons drop like a brick.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 17:38   Link #197
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Q: will there be a fourth season of ZNT?

A: i believe there will be sinces i been looking around and find out they had it set to be release around Feb 2010 but sinces its pass its been delayed because of shana season 3 from what i hear. and now it seems between two months it set to be release in "August" and "December" it all point to that there WILL be a fourth season i am not 100% sure when but i keep looking into it to find more info on it.

EDITED: WTF theres even a Petition for ZNT 4 haha
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...-tsukaima.html
Genjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 09:13   Link #198
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

That just lies, The missing ZnT season 4 has nothing to do with Shana S III the reason is siply money, have you looked at the sales for ZnT s 3 if you havnt you should look. they wer awful really. there is no studio who will make something that does'nt sell.
Old 2010-05-04, 16:29   Link #199
Krueger
...from Germany

Anybody else here who thinks that all those similarities to european (mostly french) historical figures is a little irritating?
If you spend some time doing research on it, as I did (and 'cause I'm interested in the history of absolutism) you'll notice that nearly every character has his or her real historical counterpart and their actions and motivation correspond quite well.

Why did they make such efforts for a simple fantasy/love-comedy show? I don't quite get it.... doesn't mean that I don't appreciate it though.
Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 01:48   Link #200
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

because the novels isnt a simple fantasy/love comedy novel. It has a lot more detail and other things than comedy and love.