AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-22, 20:42   Link #2881
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
You're right chimurry, Yotsuba can make use of the fact that Strategic class magician that can blow up and destroy anything to strenghten their position, they can say they have an all rounder Strategic class, not like that strategic class from 5th family that only work on water.
No. Publicy known strategic class magician have absolutely no personal life as pretty much they every breath is under surveillance 24/7 . Having the Youtsuba "brag" about a top class magician is impossible because 1.- That would drag attention towards them, and they don't want that. 2.- They don't consider that top class magician a top class magician

Quote:
I don't understand why the anti-magic faction will just suddenly decide to attack first high and kill tatsuya just because they know he is part of the 101, i mean the world is filled with publicly known world-class magicians who don't get attacked just for the heck of it.
1st high already gave anti-magician factions a devastating large blow in volume 1 & 2, remember?
Old 2013-02-22, 20:46   Link #2882
nacer666

If koichi knew the truth he wouldn't even dare.Actually, i hope that miyuki will somehow get hurt even if not physically so that tatsuya just annihilate koichi and kudo and everybody they know,and maybe blow up a state or two in USNA.
Old 2013-02-22, 20:50   Link #2883
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Um so if I understood the plan correctly the head of the saegusa wants to reveal Tatsuya's identity as a member of the 101 bataillon so that anti-magic people attack First High and kill him and that way weaken the Yotsuba and also get everyone to hate the anti-magic faction ?

I don't understand why the anti-magic faction will just suddenly decide to attack first high and kill tatsuya just because they know he is part of the 101, i mean the world is filled with publicly known world-class magicians who don't get attacked just for the heck of it.
And I wonder if he really knows the full story about tatsuya(disintegration/regeneration magic, Strategic-Class Magic, the world foremost magic engineer) because if he does then isn't it kind of stupid to go kill such a precious asset, personnality i would try to get him on my side first especially if i knew the full story and his "possible" hatred for the Yotsuba and second I won't be just weaking the Yotsuba but the entire country since it will lose one of its only 2 strategic class magicians(and let's be honest, he's more useful than the other one since he can actually hit targets in the air and he isn't in a wheelchair so he is easier to move AND he doesn't have a weak body+younger so i guess higher life expectancy=longer period of having him as a strategic class) not to mention that if he does know all about Tatsuya he should know better than to rely on the anti-magic faction to kill one of the strongest magicians there is(I can understand a few regular magicians being within it but i'm pretty sure no one is there who is truly broken exists, that would be weird)
their goal is not to kill Tatsuya but to have him being blamed for attacks to the school by Anti-magic faction they are estimating will attack once his secret is revealed. As to why is because batallion 101 is elite among elite and since tatsuya is even more of a special case he is a perfect target, And Kiochi likely know the truth about Tatsuya he suspected it to be after "scorch Halloween" and probably confirm it during the USNA attack if not for sure he is at least suspicious..
Old 2013-02-22, 20:51   Link #2884
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

That's pretty rash strategy if you asked me. We knew that the Yotsuba has some connections with the USNA, and judging by the reactions the commander had when she talked with the Yotsuba.. it's as if they already managed to establish some sort of connection before the Yotsuba talked to her. That means that the Yotsuba already has big influence in the world power, and challenging that head-on would definitely won't end well.

I could see the attack to first high happening though since it will lead a couple of people witnessing Tatsuya's prowess, thus respecting him somewhat (like that new guardian). The part where Tatsuya is found out about his identity as a soldier though... I don't know, there's a possibility that they'll be revealed but I don't think things going to be as Koichi planned it.

Old 2013-02-22, 21:05   Link #2885
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
That's pretty rash strategy if you asked me. We knew that the Yotsuba has some connections with the USNA, and judging by the reactions the commander had when she talked with the Yotsuba.. it's as if they already managed to establish some sort of connection before the Yotsuba talked to her. That means that the Yotsuba already has big influence in the world power, and challenging that head-on would definitely won't end well.

I could see the attack to first high happening though since it will lead a couple of people witnessing Tatsuya's prowess, thus respecting him somewhat (like that new guardian). The part where Tatsuya is found out about his identity as a soldier though... I don't know, there's a possibility that they'll be revealed but I don't think things going to be as Koichi planned it.
It wasn't so much as connection as a favor the Yotsuba owed the commander, specifically instead of the USNA.
Old 2013-02-22, 21:28   Link #2886
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I know, but that's why I said that by looking at the commander's reactions, the Yotsuba has a big influence that makes her seemed happy when Yotsuba helped her. Though I must say that I don't remember it much since it's been a while since the last time I read the summary.

Old 2013-02-22, 21:50   Link #2887
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Yeah.

And I've done the rest of Double Seven part 3 summary now, the rest of the plot isn't as worthy of as much detail as the first third IMO.
Spoiler for Part 2 of 3:

Spoiler for Part 3 of 3:
thanks
You are the man
Old 2013-02-22, 22:15   Link #2888
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I know, but that's why I said that by looking at the commander's reactions, the Yotsuba has a big influence that makes her seemed happy when Yotsuba helped her. Though I must say that I don't remember it much since it's been a while since the last time I read the summary.
That Commander was recent, remember on Vol 8, Maya ready knows about Lina and Sirius Team deployment in Japan.

Reading some posts I think it would be good idea for some members re read D7 ch3, looks like forgot the story flows, like:

a. Retsu ready knows Tats identity as unregister Strategic Class due his role 3 years prior, during Okinawa failed invasion.
b. Not only Katsuto knows Tats membership to 101th Battalion, Ericka and others too, Mayumi is old good friend of Kyoko, her treatment reveals good friendship, like calling her: Kyoko nee (short for Onee sama) and using her name instead family name like Chiba elder son did.
c. Its not clear how much info Koichi have about Tats, but if you ask, the best moment to take out Tats its when nobody know he is an Strategic Class, in the moment come to Public, nobody can touch Tats without strong repression or even elimination and the outcast of the Clan, in other words: right now "nobody" (Public opinion) knows his existence, once come public its like touching invaluable asset, some lines give the impression Koichi sudden moves its cuz once Tats come public, Yotsuba will be public held 2nd Strategic Class magician, enforcing their current status and magic power plus the fact cannot be touched or link to any internal treat or the perpetrators will receive public condemn.

I wrote on Jcafe I really want to see Mayumi participation and if She will knows everything, what will do and how things between She and Tats will go, I think if she knows her father intentions and the "affordable" loses, she will be sad, angry and who knows what else, but her surprise to knows Tats/Miyuki are Yotsuba will something I will like to read, and BTW: Its wrote on the D7 Koichi ready knows Tats are Yotsuba.
Old 2013-02-22, 22:20   Link #2889
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
That Commander was recent, remember on Vol 8, Maya ready knows about Lina and Sirius Team deployment in Japan.

Reading some posts I think it would be good idea for some members re read D7 ch3, looks like forgot the story flows, like:

a. Retsu ready knows Tats identity as unregister Strategic Class due his role 3 years prior, during Okinawa failed invasion.
b. Not only Katsuto knows Tats membership to 101th Battalion, Ericka and others too, Mayumi is old good friend of Kyoko, her treatment reveals good friendship, like calling her: Kyoko nee (short for Onee sama) and using her name instead family name like Chiba elder son did.
c. Its not clear how much info Koichi have about Tats, but if you ask, the best moment to take out Tats its when nobody know he is an Strategic Class, in the moment come to Public, nobody can touch Tats without strong repression or even elimination and the outcast of the Clan, in other words: right now "nobody" (Public opinion) knows his existence, once come public its like touching invaluable asset, some lines give the impression Koichi sudden moves its cuz once Tats come public, Yotsuba will be public held 2nd Strategic Class magician, enforcing their current status and magic power plus the fact cannot be touched or link to any internal treat or the perpetrators will receive public condemn.

I wrote on Jcafe I really want to see Mayumi participation and if She will knows everything, what will do and how things between She and Tats will go, I think if she knows her father intentions and the "affordable" loses, she will be sad, angry and who knows what else, but her surprise to knows Tats/Miyuki are Yotsuba will something I will like to read, and BTW: Its wrote on the D7 Koichi ready knows Tats are Yotsuba.
Actually, only Katsuto knows he's 101. The others only know that he's secret military. Recall that Kazama didn't give his unit when he introduced himself to them and called out Tatsuya in volume 7.
Old 2013-02-22, 22:34   Link #2890
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Actually, only Katsuto knows he's 101. The others only know that he's secret military. Recall that Kazama didn't give his unit when he introduced himself to them and called out Tatsuya in volume 7.
Looks like you are focus only in that chapter lines, remember the Mayumi SS, plus the upcoming Vamps arc (Ericka told her brother leave Tats cuz he its 101th member), as I mentioned don't forget Mayumi - Kyoko old friendship, even if Fujibashi don't say remember Haruka mental talk about Electron Sorceress.
Old 2013-02-22, 22:41   Link #2891
waffler

man i kinda want koichi to reveal tatsuya so he can show off his badass nuke abilities but i also kinda dont becuz if he does, tatsuyas gonna be in trouble :/
Old 2013-02-22, 22:49   Link #2892
Ddraig

From the summary it look to me that Koichi doesnt know the relationship between Tatsuya and Yotsuba clan. Plus it look like he doesnt know Tatsuya position within 101 st and what kind of monster he is. By revealing that to public it might actually back fired at him. I say the solution is that he pulled Tatsuya out of Yotsuba and 101st influence by having Tatsuya married someone within 10 th master clan. You can guess who I'm talking about.
Old 2013-02-22, 22:49   Link #2893
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
man i kinda want koichi to reveal tatsuya so he can show off his badass nuke abilities but i also kinda dont becuz if he does, tatsuyas gonna be in trouble :/
wait until Tats invent ability to store Magic Sequences using Magatamas

then Reveal Tats as 101, Yotsuba, Silver, Ooguro Ryuya.
Old 2013-02-22, 22:55   Link #2894
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
From the summary it look to me that Koichi doesnt know the relationship between Tatsuya and Yotsuba clan. Plus it look like he doesnt know Tatsuya position within 101 st and what kind of monster he is. By revealing that to public it might actually back fired at him. I say the solution is that he pulled Tatsuya out of Yotsuba and 101st influence by having Tatsuya married someone within 10 th master clan. You can guess who I'm talking about.
Actually, he does. It was said in Mayumi SS.
Old 2013-02-22, 22:59   Link #2895
Chimurry

Quote @Flere821 D7 ch3 P3 summary:
"Koichi revealed he plans to use the USNA to weaken the Yotsuba, that particular Clan has become too powerful, far superior to the rest of the Ten Clans and can dictate the fate of their nation if they wished to. Kudou has similar sentiments to Koichi, but said nothing outwardly since both side knew this already. Koichi plans to reveal the existence of the student who’s in 1st High and is part of the 101st Battalion, the media and the human rights focused politicians will eat this reveal right up. Koichi also waved aside Kudou’s remark Koichi’s daughters currently attending 1st high will be affected by this, Koichi thinks in this case the other students will only be seen as victims. (... )saying his main focus is weakening the Yotsuba, and this attack on 1st High is because the 101st Battalion is close to the Yotsuba."

Plus other sources as @Black mentioned.
Old 2013-02-22, 23:01   Link #2896
bloodyclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Actually, he does. It was said in Mayumi SS.
Which one is Mayumi SS again? has it been translated?
Old 2013-02-22, 23:05   Link #2897
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyclaws View Post
for Mayumi SS read this

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=865
Old 2013-02-22, 23:06   Link #2898
blackwhite67
Banned

The one where Itsuwa Mio made her appearance after volume 7. It was translated some time ago, but it's not on BT. It was posted here by a member.
Old 2013-02-22, 23:16   Link #2899
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
And that concerns how to my point, exactly?

When I read this line:
Quote:
Balance feels the aid of the Yotsuba would
more than make up for her mistakes made before. She accepts the conditions.
Look at it this way, the commander knows that having a connection with Yotsuba will benefits her greatly. She's a USNA agent that should've no bearings at all in Japan except for their alliance, but this person feels that it would be great for her if she has connections with the Yotsuba. Isn't that basically means that the Yotsuba's influence might've reached the USNA too?

Quote:
Looks like you are focus only in that chapter lines, remember the Mayumi SS, plus the upcoming Vamps arc (Ericka told her brother leave Tats cuz he its 101th member), as I mentioned don't forget Mayumi - Kyoko old friendship, even if Fujibashi don't say remember Haruka mental talk about Electron Sorceress.
Never that it was told that Mayumi know about his position, but her father certainly knows who Tatsuya is. Also looking at how Fujibayashi tried to hide her position to that Chiba inspector.. she would probably also did the same to Mayumi considering that she's part of Saegusa.

Quote:
Someone put up a summary a couple pages back, just check it.

Old 2013-02-22, 23:18   Link #2900
waffler

man mios mere appearance brings hella pressure bring the badass there and desintegrate everyone and blow them up with material burst xD
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings