AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-23, 18:25   Link #1121
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
and going to school under Suzaku's watchful eyes.
And the Secret Service, I suppose. They'll probably be told to watch over any interactions Kallen and Lelouch will have, especially when/if Suzaku has to be elsewhere - it's during those times that Lelouch and Kallen may be able to speak openly, I suppose.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 18:26   Link #1122
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

so how we know they just don't keep kallen in the cell?
Old 2008-06-23, 18:28   Link #1123
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
Status, she said herself, she'd get away with a slap on the wrist before. It would be more but definately not perpetual jail time.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 18:30   Link #1124
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
And
Spoiler for spoiler...:
Old 2008-06-23, 18:32   Link #1125
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Status, she said herself, she'd get away with a slap on the wrist before. It would be more but definately not perpetual jail time.
so what's the point of capturing her if they can't do nothing to her?
Old 2008-06-23, 18:33   Link #1126
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
so what's the point of capturing her if they can't do nothing to her?
Keeps her from aiding Zero in that one battle, didn't it?
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 18:33   Link #1127
tenken627
what Yagi said

Well, if Suzaku plans on bringing Kallen to Ashford, he wouldn't be watching her personally most of the time.

Most likely, that job will be sent to Villetta and their intelligence department. And the Black Knights currently have control over them.

So really, Kallen's rescue would be very anti-climatic.
tenken627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 18:35   Link #1128
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

but wouldn't be dumb for Suzaku to bringing Kallen to Ashford if they captured her ?
Old 2008-06-23, 18:36   Link #1129
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
Most likely, that job will be sent to Villetta and their intelligence department. And the Black Knights currently have control over them.

So really, Kallen's rescue would be very anti-climatic.
Well, it's more like Zero has control of them

Might be a bit anti-climaxic, yeah.. but at least they'd be happy to see each other again

However, this is all just assuming that Var's scenario is the correct one...
Old 2008-06-23, 18:37   Link #1130
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
And
Spoiler for spoiler...:
I beg to differ! That bondage suit looks quite stylish if you take careful notice of it. I'm sure it costed Britannia a pretty penny.

Kallen could easily be put under arrest with Suzaku as her protector. Suzaku is a Knight of the Rounds and he's currently one of the closest people to the Emperor himself. He's of a handful of men that knows the deepest and darkest of secrets revolving around the Geass and Emperor Charles.

Suzaku does have a lot of power. I wouldn't be surprised if he could order Kallen's release all his own and have inducted back into Area 11 society as an Honorary Britannian. He's a powerful man now.
Old 2008-06-23, 18:39   Link #1131
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
but wouldn't be dumb for Suzaku to bringing Kallen to Ashford if they captured her ?
Why? He and the other Knights would be there to keep an eye on her as well as the secret service so theorically, what safer place could there be? Of course, since we know that the secret service is currently in Lelouch's pocket, it's nowhere the safe prison Suzaku thinks it is, but...

Anyway, since when has Suzaku been the shapest knife in the drawer anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Suzaku does have a lot of power. I wouldn't be surprised if he could order Kallen's release all his own and have inducted back into Area 11 society as an Honorary Britannian. He's a powerful man now.
... Err, friend, she IS already a Britannian. Partly at least, so she doesn't have to be introduced as a Honorary Britannian...
Old 2008-06-23, 18:43   Link #1132
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Why? He and the other Knights would be there to keep an eye on her as well as the secret service so theorically, what safer place could there be? Of course, since we know that the secret service is currently in Lelouch's pocket, it's nowhere the safe prison Suzaku thinks it is, but...

Anyway, since when has Suzaku been the shapest knife in the drawer anyway?
well suzaku could maybe hand over kallen to the emperor to wipe her mind
Old 2008-06-23, 18:45   Link #1133
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
well suzaku could maybe hand over kallen to the emperor to wipe her mind
Of course this is a possibility - through currently not a very likely one as I see it...
Old 2008-06-23, 18:45   Link #1134
Traece

I don't think Britannia lets their Honorary Britannians run around doing as they please and keep their title. If you go to a country, become a citizen, and then slaughter a bunch of born and honorary citizens, I don't think that country will be accepting you any time soon.

I was speaking theoretically anyhow.

Never thought about this before but nobody has discussed the fate of the Guren Mk. II. The only way that Kallen can get it back is if she's taken by force back within the ranks of the Order of the Black Knights.

If Suzaku takes her to the Cupid's Ball, then loses track of her, there's no way they get the Guren Mk. II back. Does this mean Kallen gets a new toy? <3.

@ Emperor theory: There's no way that'll happen. The Emperor doesn't intend to interfere with Lelouch's plan. So far he's only expedited his intentions. Even sealing Lelouch's mind in the end worked in Lelouch's favor, in a way. I'd like to think it did at least.
Old 2008-06-23, 18:46   Link #1135
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

True, but eventually she would be just fine.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 18:48   Link #1136
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Never thought about this before but nobody has discussed the fate of the Guren Mk. II. The only way that Kallen can get it back is if she's taken by force back within the ranks of the Order of the Black Knights.

If Suzaku takes her to the Cupid's Ball, then loses track of her, there's no way they get the Guren Mk. II back. Does this mean Kallen gets a new toy? <3.
Possibly. I'm thinking that she'd possibly gain a Knightmare along the lines of Xingke's, which was apparently more powerful than Kallen's in terms of raw power (He did mention only using 40% of it's power or something)...
Old 2008-06-23, 18:52   Link #1137
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Well, it's more like Zero has control of them

Might be a bit anti-climaxic, yeah.. but at least they'd be happy to see each other again

However, this is all just assuming that Var's scenario is the correct one...
True, but that wouldn't make Lelouch the "knight in shining armor" if that is what the writers want him to be.

He wouldn't have to go through much ordeal or trauma to get her back. To bring Kallen back to Ashford Academy would mean that Kallen just happens to fall in Lelouch's lap without Lelouch lifting a finger.

And they could even make Sayoko impersonate Kallen (with their technologically-advanced face changing mask) at school and Kallen could run off and do whatever she pleases.
Old 2008-06-23, 18:55   Link #1138
Traece

I don't think Sayoko could masquerade as Kallen.

... Sayoko is too tall.

Well Lelouch could still be her knight in shining armor if he personally comes up with the plan for her escape, and is involved in it. I could imagine Lelouch dancing with Kallen and whispering her the plan. That would be quite romantic, no? Knight in Shining Armor in a different sense. It's all the same for Kallen though, as long as Lelouch saves her she's happy.
Old 2008-06-23, 18:58   Link #1139
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
I don't think Sayoko could masquerade as Kallen.

... Sayoko is too tall.

Well Lelouch could still be her knight in shining armor if he personally comes up with the plan for her escape, and is involved in it. I could imagine Lelouch dancing with Kallen and whispering her the plan. That would be quite romantic, no? Knight in Shining Armor in a different sense. It's all the same for Kallen though, as long as Lelouch saves her she's happy.
lol

Yeah, the Sayoko thing was more of a joke.

But, they could find someone else with Kallen's measurements. Is Kallen that much taller than Lelouch? I never noticed.

True, an escape is an escape, but it's just a little anti-climatic than what I hoped for. Oh well. It's not like we even know that Kallen is even going back to Ashford.

I like the idea of Kallen being under Nunnally's supervision better.
Old 2008-06-23, 18:58   Link #1140
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
True, but that wouldn't make Lelouch the "knight in shining armor" if that is what the writers want him to be.
Perhaps not, though he'd stil have succeeded in saving her, sorta - especially if your last lines are correct...

Quote:
He wouldn't have to go through much ordeal or trauma to get her back. To bring Kallen back to Ashford Academy would mean that Kallen just happens to fall in Lelouch's lap without Lelouch lifting a finger.
I suppose you're right. However, it'd still not be all that easy to get her away from suzaku's watchful eyes.. but they can probably do it . Still, the scenario would still count as Lelouch rescuing Kallen, even if not in the "knight-in-shining-armor"-way...

Quote:
And they could even make Sayoko impersonate Kallen (with their technologically-advanced face changing mask) at school and Kallen could run off and do whatever she pleases.
This is a good enough possiibility, I guess. Frankly she'd most likely fit better as a fake Kallen than a fake Lelouch...