AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-07, 23:01   Link #1701
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

R+V makes young mens blood boil with overflowing hormones hahaha

still i wonder if there is a side story for kokoa
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 23:07   Link #1702
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm pretty sure we'll have a moment where Kokoa will get into trouble and Tsukune rescues her. Its a common trend for the girls XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 00:40   Link #1703
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I hope it's the other way around so she'll be included in Tsukune's harem.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:41   Link #1704
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Warning: Ficclet ahead.

InnerMokaxTsukune

Why them? I LIKE Inner!!!

Know Your Place

~*~

She spoke that phrase yet again as her most recent opponent found himself flying through the air from one of her powerful kicks. She did not even wait for him to land as she turned her back, tucking a few stray strands of her silver hair back behind her ear and walked towards the young man standing off to the side. She came to stand before him, waiting for him to re-attach the rosario seal back in place on her chest. As of late, she had allowed him this particular privilage of re-sealing her vampire blood but on this particular occasion, he was slow in re-attaching the seal. She searched his face with a practiced eye and asked him what was keeping him.

"Moka-san," he spoke softly, almost in a whisper as his hand holding the rosario seal came between them. "Where is my place?"

Bright, blood-red eyes focused on his dark brown ones as she stared at him for a few moments before she placed her hand over the one holding her rosario cross and pulled it closer to herself. "You silly human," her tone was gentle despite her words, pulling the cross free from his unresisting fingers and traced the line of his cheek. "Don't you know your place by now?"

He averted his eyes away from her. "I wish I knew. I feel as though it changes depending on your mood." He blinked when he felt her push the cross against his face, forcing him to face her.

"Why would it change?"

He was at a loss for words with her gaze on him - a calm yet serious gaze. "...because...I'm just a human to you."

She outright scoffed in his face, shaking her head so that her long silver tresses swayed behind her rhythmically. "If you were 'just a human' as you say, I would have drained you of your blood a long time ago." She pressed her long sharp fingernails into the hollow of his neck, breaking the skin, causing him to wince. Despite the pain she was giving him, he stayed still, not even pulling away from her touch. She smiled and replaced her fingernails with her tongue as she gently lapped at the crecent-shaped cuts on his neck, barely tasting his sweet blood on his skin. "If you continue thinking this way," she spoke, her warm breath on his neck causing his eyes to flutter momentarily, "I just might."

With a growl rumbling deep within her own throat, she pressed her fangs against his windpipe, her free arm wrapped around his waist tightly to prevent him from escaping her grasp. She could feel his body stiffen, his heart rate quickening from nervousness. She relished in the moment - in fullfilling the siren call of her nature to dominate, to take and not ask for what was rightfully hers. The other girls be damned. With great difficulty, she pulled back from his throat, turning her head so that he could not see the flush of her cheeks nor the excitement in her eyes.

"...Moka-san..." His voice was quivering - how cute. She found herself licking her lips in the dark anticipation of having her fill of his delicious blood and gave herself a mental jarring. No, that was not what she truly wanted from him. To take that from him, would be easy - too easy. No, she wanted a different kind of fullfillment. A fullfillment that sunk deeper than her fangs could ever hope to reach. She smiled as she remembered when she first realized that he had already given her that many times over, but the human, her human, was so slow in realizing this.

"You should hurry up and realize your place, Tsukune," she spoke with her usual clear, cold voice as she quickly hooked the rosario into place. "...since I already have." She turned around as she felt the holy relic working its sealing power on her body, changing her into the other bubbleheaded, ever-smiling girl that was also 'Moka Akashiya'. As she fell into his arms, a smile graced her features as she thought of the words she would not dare to say for a long time to come.

"...your place is in my heart...for eternity."

~*~

Hope you guys like the lil InnerMokaXTsukune ficclet. Just something I had in my head for a while. ...haaa~ I'd kill to be Tsukune...

Well, I think I've found one of Moka's older sisters... 0.0 ... I'll put up a picture tomorrow though. lol
Old 2008-07-08, 00:45   Link #1705
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Pretty good, man... how much longer till ch 9? I'm going crazy!!!
Old 2008-07-08, 01:10   Link #1706
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Lols Same Here We Are All Itching!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-07-08, 01:14   Link #1707
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Wow nice ending words.

Quote:
"...your place is in my heart...for eternity."
Spoken like a true vampire! Awesome man!
Old 2008-07-08, 02:06   Link #1708
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

OHHHH EHHHHHM GEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*banging head on the tabletop*

THAT IS ONE AWSOME FICCLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-07-08, 05:25   Link #1709
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Note to self:
Get to ch.2 of fanfic and post Ch.1 after work today

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 06:53   Link #1710
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

anymore fanfics out there? Hmmm?
Old 2008-07-08, 07:14   Link #1711
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

well heres a small and trashy summary of some of my fan fic (it might seem OP but its actually not)

Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-08, 07:27   Link #1712
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I can do little ficclets - nothing major though I got too much on my plate already. lol If I get too involved, I'll never come back to the land of the living.
Old 2008-07-08, 09:11   Link #1713
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@:Kyero Fox - no way...he lost an arm.
Old 2008-07-08, 09:18   Link #1714
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yea I decided to mortaly wound Kyero to weaken his OPness at the end. So basicly he fights like Sesshomaru and Mizore is Ren XD

I was also thinking of a new Fan Fic, where the gang goes back to the human world but the bus driver dumps them off in the past... lets say... the Edo Period. where they encounter a Samurai surrounded by monsters and try to aid him, but before the get a chance, the Samurai takes out them all with increadable speed.

Wonna guess whot he Samurai is? hehee

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2008-07-08 at 11:15.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 21:39   Link #1715
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

What is R+V doing all the way down here? >_<

Anyway, how long do you guys think S2 is going to be? Im hoping for 40+ chapters.
Old 2008-07-08, 21:54   Link #1716
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
That's completely possible seeing they haven't gotten into one serious arc yet.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 03:36   Link #1717
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yeah all the serious arcs seem to involve Vamp Tsukune, which is understandable since hes the main character.
Old 2008-07-09, 04:43   Link #1718
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The first 4 chapters where a bit of an introduction and the 9th chapter is somewhat of a filler to re-introduce our pervert werewolf and his fast groping. Maybe the next might be the serious or another filler. If it's a serious arc I expect new enemies or a plot with either Tsukune's ghoul/vamp state or the vampire sisters past. If 10 chap is a filler chapter I want MOAR ECCHI!!!
Old 2008-07-09, 05:07   Link #1719
Freeter
beyond

Man, why can't Tsukune get in on that groping action?

At least GONZO is getting more material for season 2
Old 2008-07-09, 05:09   Link #1720
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^

He did already in the season2 promotional trailer.

But I want all the girls! Maybe the next chapter Tsukune might turn pervert or something if it's a filler.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire