AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 10 17.86%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 19.64%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 12.50%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 8.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 12.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.79%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.57%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.79%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 5.36%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 16.07%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-18, 02:32   Link #101
SABER60069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
Mikono wouldn't care that much though.

Her being only midly interested has been less annoying to me than the 2 creepy suitors who treat her as nothing but a trophy to fight over and are unable to even thinking of letting go.
It's pretty obvious Mikono wants them both so that's why I said when they merge and everything was about to go according to her wish then it doesn't, it was a joke anyway.

Personally I find Mikono to be far more annoying not that I actually like Amata and Kagura's obssession with Mikono though and would prefer them to let go.
Old 2012-06-18, 02:39   Link #102
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABER60069 View Post
It's pretty obvious Mikono wants them both so that's why I said when they merge and everything was about to go according to her wish then it doesn't, it was a joke anyway.

Personally I find Mikono to be far more annoying not that I actually like Amata and Kagura's obssession with Mikono though and would prefer them to let go.
I'm really hoping for a downer ending for them. Like they are separated this time with no promise at all.

Sylvia and Appollo had a relativelly nice relationship and they had a bad ending considering their love was shatted all over in this sequel. Mikono and Amata certainly don't deserve any sort of happy ending together at all. It's the only way they could pull a half satisfactory end.
Old 2012-06-18, 02:43   Link #103
SABER60069

Well then at least we agree on one thing
Old 2012-06-18, 02:48   Link #104
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABER60069 View Post
Well then at least we agree on one thing
I think we just disagree on who is the most annoying of the 2.

But we can agree they both are..
Old 2012-06-18, 04:30   Link #105
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

I finally got around to watching the sub today and oh man that Ancient Aquarion is soooooOOOOO COOOLL (or rather very beautiful)I'm hoping for loads of action in next week's final episode!!! So I guess we didn't get a actual funeral wedding thing like in Cayenne's vision (would have been cool though) but at least Mykage stated his union with Mikono is a wedding LOL...Oh and I understand why Mykage called Mikono a harlot since he was betrothed to Apollonius and since Apollonius left him for Celiane it's more or less like she was pretty much a 'home wrecker' stealing his fiance, and pretty much I assume she slept with Apollonius because they had children (or whatever the equivalent is for Shadow Angels) so I guess from Mykage's point of view Mikono is a harlot. I really like how Amata was in this episode he was acting like a main character for once and he was giving off an actual hero vibe...although he was still spouting his overcome destiny, and MIKONO!!! nonsense again...I was really impressed...I still don't know how they are going to tie everything in the end (without making it look rushed) because they pretty much wasted this episode with the OP song (wonder why they reverted back to it now) but anyhow, I think everyone will be re-connected again (even Amata and Kagura) and there will end up only being one planet from the stuff being said in the preview...Oh and damn Fudo revealed as Apollonius...LOL I definitely didn't see that one coming but you just can't deny that POSE!! XD
Old 2012-06-18, 04:46   Link #106
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I rather have Zessikage killing all of them and restarting the world
For some reason, this is what I considered the only good ending.

Genesis ends.

Enter the dog.

Touma is ruined.

Genesis is ruined.

The audience is ruined.

12000 later they are reincarnated into retarded shipping-minded obsessive characters.

Mykage is born to set things right, "don't worry my dears, I'm gonna reset that crap with my fabulous trolling".

Dog never happened.

Good end.

Last edited by Korps!; 2012-06-18 at 05:13.
Old 2012-06-18, 04:53   Link #107
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

This is how it should be ended:

Both Aquarions punching through space-time to completely destroy Apollonius, Touma, Apollon and Celiane so that the whole thing never happened in the first place.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2012-06-18, 04:53   Link #108
Destined_Fate

Whatever the case... At least they're working hard to set up Aquarion Evol for a SRW entry. They even gave the Solar Aquarion a MAP attack!
Old 2012-06-18, 04:57   Link #109
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

The mecha are definitely ready for SRW, but the characters better prepare for an extreme makeover.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2012-06-18, 04:59   Link #110
Destined_Fate

Terada can fix anything, just lock him in a room for 24 hours and he'll change a horrible plot to something amazing. He's never failed before, so Evol has a chance of redemption. At least in the SRW games.
Old 2012-06-18, 05:49   Link #111
zero7090

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
btw: i foresee an untold story. 12000 years ago, Apollonius know if he become the main char he will have to sacrifice himself yet he wont get the pussy. So he trolled his own pet. Then after the whole things, he told Silve that you must have a descendant so that in the next 12000 years, she can meet apollon again. And GET. Apollonius achieve the pussy and live happy forever.
and follow up is another untold story:

Remember back at the cave where the sun aquarion was hidden? Back then mikono kept saying sorry to both of them. That makes me wonder if Fudo already told mikono about who is the really Apollon, things about 12000 years ago and say something like "if you want to meet him again in the next 12000 years you must not marry him but instead have sex with me and carry the silve blood for the next 12000 years". So Fudo already ntr-ed amata/kagura and fcked silly mikono inside that cave.
That why she said "sorry" again, again and again.
Old 2012-06-18, 06:16   Link #112
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!

Because he is spot on.

http://tenka.seiha.org/2012/06/aquar...uin-christmas/
Old 2012-06-18, 06:27   Link #113
Destined_Fate

You know... Fudo was still sorta around at the end of Genesis, isn't he pretty much a God to everyone anyone, and Silvia got with someone since her bloodline continued and we know Apollo never did anything more than that final kiss. So you know, maybe Silvia learned the truth after she made that promise and settled for Fudo, since he can come and go as he pleases and change his form, as her Apollonius?

Or Prierre got a harem ending with Ms. Vampire, Reika, Silvia, and every woman that was left from all that chaos.

Anyway, I still can't believe that the entire episode and last episode that Amata never once acknowledged Zessica. She nearly died for him and joined up with him so he could try and get Mikono back, but the moment they got seperated he didn't even bother to look for her. He wasn't even surprised when the Side Characters showed up and Zessica wasn't there.

Amata also seems pretty dense. Kagura tells him how messed up his life was but Amata basically says "Too bad!". Than when Mykage hums/sings to Kagura and causes him pain and a BSOD, Amata suddenly feels bad for Kagura than in the next instance he's back to "Eh." over that.

At least the Dark Aquarion looks cool compared to Solar and Evol Aquarion.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2012-06-18 at 06:38.
Old 2012-06-18, 06:47   Link #114
hai_san

Best thing in the last 2 ep Dark Ancient Aquarion look fabulous!
Old 2012-06-18, 06:49   Link #115
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
You know... Fudo was still sorta around at the end of Genesis, isn't he pretty much a God to everyone anyone, and Silvia got with someone since her bloodline continued and we know Apollo never did anything more than that final kiss. So you know, maybe Silvia learned the truth after she made that promise and settled for Fudo as her Apollonius? Would be a nice twist to stick it to Pollon. Still messed up that Fudo had to troll Touma at the end, like "Fooled you and that mangy mutt! Now Celiane is MINE!".
My suspicion is that Apollonius just doesn't want Celiane's reincarnations the way that he wanted Celiane. To our knowledge, he's shown no interest in Sirius, Silvia or Mikono romantically. It would make sense, since he has impressed upon the cast the importance of living their current lives. I suppose it would follow that he wouldn't automatically love Celiane's reincarnations.

Celiane: proud warrior type
Silvia: tsundere brocon
Sirius: aloof siscon
Mikono: quiet, repressed type

Quite a difference between those characters. Aside from that, Apollonius has been alive for a long time now, and has developed into Cryptic Doughtnut Man. The age gap between him and any of Celiane's reincarnations keeps going up by 12,000 years. They are really kids compared to him, and he's been using Sylvia/Sirius/Mikono as pawns in his plans whichever way we look at it, even if his intentions are benevolent in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Anyway, I still can't believe that the entire episode and last episode that Amata never once acknowledged Zessica. She nearly died for him and joined up with him so he could try and get Mikono back, but the moment they got seperated he didn't even bother to look for her. He wasn't even surprised when the Side Characters showed up and Zessica wasn't there.
Amata's not the most observant person around. He didn't even look for Mikono because he was too busy focusing on fighting Kagura. (Whilst in the meantime, Zessikage was moving in...)

Still, Amata has got good reason to be focused on Kagura and seeing red. The guy just killed their parents. And Amata doesn't care anywhere near as much about Zessica as his parents, so it's natural that he wouldn't be thinking of her. She may be important to the audience, but she's not that important to Amata.
Old 2012-06-18, 06:49   Link #116
Qilin
Romanticist

I don't think the "Union" joke was ever made as obvious as it was in this episode.

Once again, love transcends yet another barrier with the reunion of Andy and Mix, though it was a bit hard to keep a straight face throughout the scene's duration. I wonder if they're even going to bother changing Mix back now that Andy has accepted him for the person he became.

On the other hand, the Amagura confrontation could be summarized as a pair of siblings whining and pointing fingers at each other. Not really all that engaging, aside from the curious sight of each of them doing "Union" alone. How does that work exactly?

Mikage's "violation union" was the beautiful icing on the cake, though I actually find myself sympathizing with him to an extent. I can only imagine how pissed I'd be if I was trolled into mistaking a winged dog as my true love.
Old 2012-06-18, 06:54   Link #117
Destined_Fate

Perhaps, though he seems tolove trolling Touma even when Mykage isn't the exact same as Touma but ony a part. As for Celiane being different... Well, Silvia was quite young and only half of Celiane. Since Celiane was a warrior it isn't hard to believe she was tomboyish and maybe a bit tsundere as a child before gettng older and meeting Apollonius.

Also, what was the point of Apollonius projecting his image inside the Aquarion in Genesis when he knew that everyone would think that meant Apollo was Apollonius?

Which is kinda lame since his parents admitted that they abandoned him while Zessica has made it a point to never abandon him and risk everything for him. He also didn't seem that sad about their deaths at the end of the last episode. Than this episode starts and he goes Pissed off mode on Kagura than when he actually sees that what Kagura said was true about Mykage is when Amata goes "Oh man... Maybe I jumped the gun all this time when I treated Kagura as a Monster." than seconds later "Oh, a new Aquarion!". It's like he's bipolar or just doesn't know what to feel for anything that isn't Mikono.
Old 2012-06-18, 07:33   Link #118
crayven

Amata forgot about his parents as soon as Kagura mentioned Mikono so you can't fault him for not remembering Zessica who is at best a dear comrade to him. And it's not just Amata who forgets about Zessica, it's everyone in Neo-Deava except Mikono. Fudo probably knows but he doesn't do anything so he doesn't count.
Old 2012-06-18, 07:38   Link #119
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Only Mikono has seen Zessica since the jump, everyone else just thinks she's MIA
Old 2012-06-18, 08:17   Link #120
ZetaAEUG

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayven View Post
Amata forgot about his parents as soon as Kagura mentioned Mikono so you can't fault him for not remembering Zessica who is at best a dear comrade to him. And it's not just Amata who forgets about Zessica, it's everyone in Neo-Deava except Mikono. Fudo probably knows but he doesn't do anything so he doesn't count.
Don't jump to conclusions too quickly. Amata was blinded by rage and had bigger concerns than Zessica the last two episodes. He did not forget about his parents either, it's just that Mikono came up as a 'topic of debate' during his and Kagura's little brawl. The rest of Neo Deava most likely had their hands busy supporting Andy to retrieve MIX. They are also panicking because, you know, the two planets are about to collide with each other. You must keep in mind the relatively fast pace at which events are happening, nobody really has the time to worry about Zessica at this point. Well, not until they find out that Mykage has possessed her, which they haven't yet.

I know you might like the character but please put things into perspective. To be honest, from now on, I don't expect Zessica to get anything but some closure in the epilogue when Mykage is 'exorcised' from her. Well, either that or death.
Closed Thread